Dolce Norwalk

Norwalk, CT

Create a lifetime of memories at Dolce Norwalk

A unique and timeless venue of style and class is your new Fairfield County Wedding & Event Destination. Set on 66 acres of rolling hills, meadows and woods, our hidden treasure captures the beauty and serenity of Connecticut with each and every season.

Guest Capacity

Ballroom, Waterfront, Historic Venue, Hotel, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

32 Weed Avenue, Norwalk, CT

Amazing Wedding

Reviewed on 6/08/2015 Lauren H

I can't say enough good things about Hazel and this venue. From start to finish, planning with Hazel was extremely easy and everything was perfect. I received many comments from guests on how wonderful the food was and what a beautiful venue Dolce is. All of the servers and... Read More bartenders were super nice and checked in to make sure everything was going well. Even the breakfast the next morning was great! Would not have changed a single thing. I can honestly say the quality of my wedding surpassed even my expectations - A++!!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Stephanie T

I had such a wonderful time at my wedding thanks to Dolce's space, and their wonderful staff. Hazel is an amazing person. She truly made the day of the wedding stress free for me! I cannot begin to express how happy I was with my experience. Exceeded my expectations!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Allison S

If I were forced to write a review about Dolce in 1 word I would have to choose "perfect." My ENTIRE experience with Dolce was perfect. On my wedding day, everything meshed together in a perfect harmony. My florist has done numerous events at Dolce, so they knew exactly where to... Read More put everything to create an even more stunning landscape than Dolce has just with its own grounds. We chose to do an outdoor ceremony under the "wedding tree." What we pictured vs what was delivered would be comparing standard definition vs high definition. Spectacular. When I walked down the aisle, I was in pure awe of what I saw in front of me. Following the ceremony, my husband (still getting used to that) and I decided we would like to have a few moments to ourselves rather than join the cocktail hour, but Hazel and her team ensured we had some of our options to snack on. All of our guests were thoroughly impressed with the offering and overall quality of the entire cocktail hour. Then came the reception. Wow. The menu we had to choose from was incredible. The tasting, even better. The dish being served at your own wedding, words can not express. Throughout the entire time, from ceremony through reception, the entire team at Dolce was there serving us hand and foot. Not once did we ever have to ask for anything, they asked us before we even knew we may want something. Now a big part of the wedding that everyone warns you about: you will not eat at your own wedding. WRONG! Hazel and team ensured that we had plenty of opportunities to enjoy our meal. They let us know when the dishes were coming up so we could pause thanking our guests, grab some bites, and resume thanking. We not only got to every guest to thank for joining us, but got to eat every single plate that was served. I must admit, I have a weak spot for champagne, which my flute was never empty (it helps me dance better). Did I mention that the florist, DJ, and photographer have all done numerous events at Dolce, so they were friendly with the staff and knew every single caveat with Dolce in planning the setup, photos, etc.? Yes, I know that my wedding day would be "perfect" anywhere, but I really feel that the team at Dolce went above and beyond to ensure that every single thing with my wedding day was going to be perfect. Everything. They ensured we had a timetable so everything would work out. They checked on my husband to be and his groomsmen to make sure they were actually getting ready and not goofing around. They made me feel like I was part of their family. That is HUGE. How often do we wish that we had a personal experience with any service we have? We had that. We were part of their family, and they let us know it. If we weren't happy, they weren't going to be happy. I wasn't happy, I was on cloud nine. I can usually think of a few things that I could change to make something better, but Dolce ensured that nothing could have possibly been changed to make it any better. My wedding at Dolce was perfect, in every sense of the word.

Recent wedding at Dolce

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Caroline H

We just had our wedding at Dolce and the whole weekend was fabulous. Dolce provided beautiful scenery along with a unique set-up that allowed our guests to essentially have the run of the place for the entire weekend. The food was wonderful and the service was great. Hazel... Read More Scudder was absolutely amazing and so was easy to work with--she truly made sure that the entire day ran smoothly. We had such an amazing wedding and couldn't have been happier with our experience at Dolce.

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Karen F

What a perfect venue for a wedding, especially if you have guests from out of town. The setting is spectacular. Hazel was phenomenal, so professional and calming and had some terrific suggestions. She was warm and welcoming to our families from the Friday evening rehearsal to... Read More the wedding itself. She was with us every step of the way. Hazel, also had the difficult task of moving our wedding ceremony from outside to inside at the last minute. I will always be grateful to her for moving the flowers off the Chupa and using them to decorate the inside space. All of our guests raved about Dolce. The food, the setting and the Sunday Breakfast. Hazel just made everything so much easier and I didn't have to worry about anything.

an amazing wedding

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Danielle C

I had my wedding at Dolce in August and it was an amazing experience. I live overseas and my mother worked with Hazel to plan everything perfectly. The venue was perfect and the atmosphere, food, location and staff at Dolce were incredible. Hazel is fantastic and really makes... Read More everything come together in the perfect way.

Mother of the vride

Reviewed on 10/01/2015

Dolce is a totally hidden gem. It made my daughter's wedding amazing. I found this secret by chance and it turned out to be wonderful. It had everything we wanted from ceremony to reception along with guest rooms for our out of town guests. The best part of Dolce iis Hazel the... Read More wedding coordinator. She walked me through it all without a glitch. Next event will be at Dolce. My guests are still talking about the best wedding they've ever been to thanks to Hazel and Dolce.

Best Venue in Fairfield County!

Reviewed on 9/30/2015

My father actually suggested we check out Dolce as he is in the event business and has worked parties there before. Knowing he has good taste, we happily obliged and I couldn't be more grateful for the suggestion. We had our ceremony, reception and morning-after brunch at... Read More Dolce AND all of our guests stayed there for the weekend. The food was AMAZING, the service was very professional and you can't beat the location. Dolce, in any season, is so beautiful and offers the intimate feel we were going for. Hazel and the team were extremely flexible and willing to accommodate our needs and took care of everything the day-of. Compared to other venues I visited (up and down Fairfield county, a few in Westchester and the surrounding areas, plus a couple in Rhode Island) Dolce has the best amenities at a price that you won't find anywhere else. I cannot praise Hazel and the Dolce team enough for making our wedding day the best day of our lives!

Better than ever could have imagined...

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Melinda C

Dolce Norwalk was the perfect choice for my husband and I. The staff and setting were more than we could have hoped for and made our day better than we could have imagined. From the hotel itself, to the ceremony space, to the smooth transition into cocktail hour and... Read More reception everything was beyond perfect. The staff was exceptional, especially Hazel!! This day couldn't have happened so smoothly without her!! She took care of every last detail and made sure we were where we were supposed to be and kept us on a great timeline to enjoy the night and our guests. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone in search of AMAZING staff, BEAUTIFUL setting, and a WONDERFUL planner HAZEL!! She made everything so EASY!

Dolce Norwalk

Reviewed on 9/25/2015

Dolce is a hidden gem in Norwalk. We live in a different state, but the manager, Hazel, help make our wedding planning process so smooth and stress-free. Hazel is such a warmhearted and detail oriented lady. It was so pleasant to work with her on my wedding planning. We had our... Read More wedding reception at Dolce in June. We chose Dolce because it fits the style of our weddding, elegant with a rustic country feel. We are glad we made this decision. Our wedding reception was a great success. All the guests were so impressed by the delicious food, superb service, and beautiful views at Dolce. Hazel was with us the entire night making sure everything went well. We definitely recommend Dolce to recently engaged couples who are looking for wedding venues.

Beyond Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Holly C

Dolce Norwalk could not have been a better venue choice to hold my daughter's wedding. The attention to detail, the food, the service, and absolutely everything involved to make our day special was off the charts excellent! We have never heard so many rave reviews from guests... Read More attending a wedding as we have about Dolce Norwalk. From the very first meeting, the event manager Hazel was welcoming and informative. As we continued through the planning process she made excellent recommendations. By the time we reached rehearsal, she walked us through every step and it all played out perfectly the next day at the wedding. Dolce will definitely be a consideration for any future weddings in our family.

Reviewed on 9/10/2015 Yanxi N

We had our wedding at Dolce in August. We had a wonderful experience. All of our guests had a great time and really loved the food. Everyone loved the location and the ground. Hazel was our best friend throughout the whole process. We think this is the best wedding place in CT.... Read More The ground is so beautiful and perfect for photos! Food was awesome. And Dolce had a big bar. We really love this place and sweet Hazel.

Reviewed on 8/13/2015 Linley R

Having my entire wedding weekend at the Dolce Norwalk was the best decision I ever made. The entire year and a half leading up to the wedding from the large room block to the 3 parties of over 150 people, planning was seamless thanks to Hazel Scudder. She was incredibly... Read More organized, easy to work with, personable, flexible, and truly made our weekend perfect. The staff throughout the weekend was incredibly accommodating particularly Patricia, who made sure the weekend itself was seamless, low stress and amazing. The grounds at the Dolce are gorgeous and made for an incredibly beautiful and fun filled weekend for all of our guests. The rooms are pristine. The food at each event was more delicious than the next. There is something for everyone at the dolce. From Bocce, to Tennis, to Pool, to Basketball, to walking trails, the enormous bar and incredible staff…I can’t say enough. I just wish I could spend every weekend at the Dolce! Special thanks again to Hazel for being so incredible, professional and organized.

Reviewed on 5/28/2015 Jenna S

Dolce Norwalk is an incredible place to get married! The grounds are just beautiful, the food was delicious and the accommodations were great. Hazel is an incredible wedding coordinator and will make sure your day is exactly how you want it to be, and that it goes off without... Read More any problem. I couldn't have been happier having my wedding at Dolce!

A New Year to Remember

Reviewed on 1/20/2015 Kelly H

Our wedding was held this past New Years Eve and it was a night I will never forget. Dolce was amazing in everyway possible. Our event coordinator, Hazel, became a member of our family as she helped make our wedding vision a reality. The venue was perfect for hosting out of town... Read More guests, and provided us with everything we could have needed, including: signage, a projector for our slide show, delicious food, karaoke, and the chef did an INCREDIBLE job recreating a Rhode Island authentic dish for our after party. I cannot recommend this venue or it's sensational staff highly enough, they are a well oiled machine that could make any bride and groom's day run smoothly. The staff were so friendly and the atmosphere felt like home. Thank you Dolce Norwalk!

Beautiful Venue and great staff- HIGHLY RECOMMEND

Reviewed on 1/02/2015 Nevine D

My husband and I got married on June 21 2014 and it was a fairy tale wedding at Dolce. Leading up to the wedding Hazel, our coordinator, was awesome to work with and so much fun. She helped ease our concerns and answered all of our questions. She was with us the entire way.... Read More The big day of was executed flawlessly. The food was really amazing and our guests kept commenting on how gorgeous the venue and the grounds were. Dolce has the exclusivity desired and combines that with a warm and extremely friendly staff. I would highly recommend this venue- look no further!

Wish we could do it again....

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Lisa W

Perfect venue for a perfect day! Couldn't ask for anything more. Service was great, rooms were great, food was great, and staff was great! We arrived Friday afternoon, did our rehearsal dinner here and didn't leave until Sunday! All of our guests said it wasn't just a great... Read More place but a great wedding! The hair and makeup people came to the hotel, breakfast was delivered to my room so I wouldn't risk running into the groom to be, and the bar was the perfect spot for the after party. Secluded one knows it is here...shhh. There is inside locations for the ceremony as well as lots of choices for outside! Picture spots everywhere. A Special shout out to Hazel for keeping everyone where they needed to be. The only bad it is all over! But, we will be back for a visit. Thanks Dolce for being part of our very important day. We miss you already....Lisa and Bill

Reviewed on 10/29/2014 Lyndsey P

Everything was wonderful! Couldn't have asked for a better day!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Traci S

Dolce was the first stop on my wedding venue list and I cancelled every stop after that. From the get go I knew this was the place to have my reception. EVERYONE and EVERYTHING was amazing from the very first second we walked through the doors!!! Hazel works with the bride to... Read More make all her dreams come true! I currently reside in Las Vegas, but wanted to get married in my hometown, and even from 3,000 miles away, I knew my wedding was going to be phenomenal. Communication was never an issue, Hazel and her entire team kept my mother and myself in the loop at all times. The venue itself, spectacular! The cocktail hour was amazing and I have heard nothing but positive compliments from my guests, still to this day, about it and the dinner. Desserts, Cake, Drinks, Dancing I could continue forever about my wedding night and how unbelievable it was and honestly still is for my husband and I. We talk about it often, relive it in our memories and could not be more grateful for Hazel and the entire staff at Dolce. Dolce makes your dreams come true. :)

Dolce in Connecticut - best venue!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Christopher G

Dolce in Norwalk CT was the perfect location for our fall wedding.... with the beautiful lake and Fall leaves around us. We were lucky to have the ceremony outdoors and then had the cocktail hour and wedding reception inside. The planning was so easy and enjoyable, we were... Read More lucky to work with Hazel Scudder who is a talented, and professional events coordinator and took care of every detail and made the experience pleasurable. The wedding included a wedding cake from my favorite bakery in Greenwich - shuttle transportation and a big bridal suite with a connecting bedroom for our wedding night. The wedding day went seamless my bridal party looked amazing walking down the aisle to canon D pachelbel. And my father was so proud to walk me down the aisle to my soon to be husband. We shared our vows and declared husband and wife then whisked away to do photos. When we were finished we went to our bridal suite to regroup and found a table filled with appetizers and drinks that Hazel prepared for us. Then joined our bridal party who just came out of the cocktail hour and perfectly lined up outside of the ballroom waiting to be announced. Everyone felt great walking into the ballroom with purple lights and a our song waiting for us to do our first dance. Followed by a champagne toast from our best man and maid of honor and then the starters were served a yummy of cup of New England clam chowder and caesar salad which played into our New England theme wedding. In between Hazel came by to make sure we greeted our guests then came back to the table to make sure we enjoyed our meal which was filet mignon with mushroom risotto - yum!! After a night of dancing we cut into our wedding cake and then indulged into a yummy ice cream sundae everyones table we had little chocolates, and was the perfect wedding. I highly recommend having your wedding at Dolce and setting up a meeting with Hazel - who is now a friend for life. One last note my bridal party kept mentioning how beautiful the cocktail hour was walking in to a friendly staff holding wine, champagne and bellinis. The bar service was fantastic.

Best Wedding Venue in CT

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Laura S

We recently had our wedding reception at Dolce Norwalk. We knew from the minute we walked in the door for our first visit that this was the place for us. It's a sprawling, beautiful location tucked away in a quiet setting. On the big day, everything was perfect (even the... Read More weather!!). After cocktail hour out on the patio the guests were moved into the main ballroom for dinner. The appetizers and main courses were phenomenal, and the STAFF was unbelievable. They made sure each guest had exactly what they needed. Alison, Renee and the entire staff were by far the most amazing group of servers I've ever encountered. They really made sure that every guest had an excellent experience, and no want or need went unmet. The wedding manager, Hazel, stayed throughout the whole wedding and made sure every detail was taken care of. She's amazing... there is absolutely NO need for a wedding planner because she's on top of everything. Working with Dolce, the entire planning process was extremely easy which made for a VERY enjoyable day. We'll definitely have fond memories to look back on. They really do a phenomenal job and I highly recommend Dolce to anyone who wants to have a great, stress free event!!

A Very Satisfied Couple

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Corey M

Dolce Norwalk is the total package and more! The grounds at Dolce speak for it's self making for amazing pictures that helped captured all of our memories from that special day. The food was all cooked to perfection and displayed beautifully. The staff at the hotel as well as... Read More the service during our reception were friendly, patient and very accommodating. Hazel the event coordinator at Dolce is the real treasure there, she made planning a wedding in 4 months easy and stress free. She payed attention to every detail making our day absolutely flawless and she did it all with a smile on her face. Her calmness made me worry free and able to enjoy every minute of my day. From the beginning to the very end of the planning of our wedding Hazel was always sure to make herself available and be in contestant communication with us to answer any of our questions. Many of our guest still can't stop talking about how Dolce is the "hidden gem" of Norwalk. They all raved about the food, service and accommodation. The children that attended our wedding thought the pool and the basketball courts were the best part of the whole wedding! If my husband and I could do it all over again... We wouldn't! It truly was the best day of our lives and Dolce is what helped make it the most amazing day. We couldn't be happier!

Better than we ever imagined!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Melissa K

Dolce Norwalk gave us the opportunity to have an almost destination wedding, conveniently located 10 minutes from our house. Dolce's grounds are beautiful and they have so much to offer. We were able to create the wedding weekend of our dreams. The day before our wedding we... Read More had informal "lawn games," utilizing the badminton, bocce, tennis and horseshoes. It was a great way to informally visit with all of our guests before the big day. The day of the wedding everything was so easy. We got ready in the bridal suite and had pictures down by the pond, fountain and barn before the ceremony. Our pictures came out beautiful. The ceremony was under the wedding tree which was just beautiful. Cocktail hour was outside on the patio followed by a reception in the ballroom. We opted for the "stations" package and our guests raved about the food. Hazel, Dolce's events manager is amazing. She is the perfect combination of your favorite aunt and a drill instructor. Hazel ensures everything runs smoothly and on time, and she does it with love and compassion. Nothing will fall through the cracks! Hazel worked with us on all the details of our wedding and helped ensure that our vision of a cocktail party like wedding (but with lots of food) came to life. After the reception we moved the party upstairs to "The Bar" and continued the celebration. It's a great atmosphere up there with pool tables and table shuffleboard. Our out of town guests (and even some of the local ones)stayed on property which was so easy and we didn't have to worry about anyone driving. Dolce was not the cheapest place we looked at, but it wasn't the most expensive either. It offers a great value with several packages to choose from. There are no hidden extras or surprises either - and even the cake is included. Everything about the weekend at Dolce exceeded our expectations. We love Hazel, we love Dolce, and we would recommend them to anyone. If you're even toying with having your wedding here (or any function), set up an appointment with Hazel for a no pressure tour. You won't be sorry!

Love the Dolce!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Gail H

My husband and I were married at the Dolce Norwalk on August 2, 2014 and had a truly wonderful and memorable experience. The venue was the perfect place for an intimate affair with lots of out of town guests; everyone was able to stay on the premises and spend time with each... Read More other and enjoy the grounds, with no worries about getting people from place to place. The planning process was incredibly simple thanks to the amazing Ms. Hazel Scudder. Hazel was a big reason that we picked the Dolce for our event, and she did not disappoint, providing amazing support and guidance throughout the planning process and helping us make sure we had everything we needed. Hazel was there every step of the way, including on the actual wedding day, making sure that after all the time we put into planning we were able to really enjoy our wedding from the food to the drinks to the dancing. Our wedding was everything we hoped it would be and more thanks to Hazel and the Dolce!

Just Perfection!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Megan P

I grew up 15min away in Stamford, CT and had absolutely no idea about this amazing venue.Not only is it tranquil- peaceful - picturesque- but the staff, starting with Hazel and right now to the front desk is absolutely amazing and there to make sure you have a great... Read More experience. It rained on our wedding day and the venue lend itself well to amazing pictures. I can't rave about this place enough. All of our guests also had an amazing experiences and there were plenty of rooms to accommodate out of town guests. The food- amazing overalll just amazing I wish I could get married there every day!