Bridal and Couture Bespoke Designer

At Dominique Ansari we pride ourselves on the personal intimate details that go into making a custom Bridal Attire. With 10 years experience as a designer, Dominique creates made to measure bridal gowns, bridesmaids dresses, maid/matron of honor, and mother of the bride gowns with exceptional quality. Tailored to your size, your dress will be one of kind. We work with all shapes, sizes, and will work with you until you are completely satisfied.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Custom Designs, Group Discounts, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

prairie trails drive , Spring, TX (714) 299-2382

Reviewed on 1/03/2017 Jenna C

Dominique was an absolute pleasure to work with. She worked with the ideas I had and quickly sent over sketches, we did a few tweaks and went from there. My dress arrived earlier than anticipated and it fit perfectly. I've had several compliments about how beautifully sewn and... Read More designed the piece is. I love my custom dress and am working with her on a second one already!

Dominique Ansari

With a BFA in Fashion Design and 10 years experience, Dominique decided to move her growing brand in the direction of Bridal and couture formal wear. In 2009, She launched her brand with a ready-to-wear collection made up of jersey knit dresses and separates, produced for boutiques and online e-commerce sites. She always longed to dress the most glamorous and inspiring women of the world, thus launching her debut couture collection at Vancouver Fashion Week in March of 2016. Her collection gained press for Vogue Uk and Glamour Magazine UK.