Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Facials, Massage, Waxing, Spas, Beauty

117 Washington Avenue, Grand Haven, MI (616) 847-3141

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Erin H

I did a “destination” wedding in Grand Haven and went with Donaylle Nicole Hair Studiofor hair and make up based on other online reviews. Makenna did an amazing job as my stylist, and the other stylists also did a great job with hair and make up for my bridesmaids and flower... Read More girl. I do highly recommend a trial for brides before the wedding day. My trial provided a great opportunity for Makenna to get to know me, my style and my vision for my wedding day, and I loved the end result for both my hair and make up on my wedding day.

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 Kaitlyn U

To say that I was happy with my experience at Donaylle Nicole Hair Studios on my wedding day would be a vast understatement! They were amazing from start to finish! My bridesmaids all looked amazing and were thrilled with their hair and makeup and how friendly and helpful... Read More everyone was. My hair and makeup turned out better than I could have ever hoped and I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day! I would strongly recommend this salon to anyone getting married in the Grand Haven area!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016 Anna Y

Great salon, made the wedding morning very comfortable and easy. Great service and willing to accommodate

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Melony G

I picked most of my vendors based on other reviews or by word of mouth so I was extremely happy to find all the good things said about Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio true. They worked with me and they worked quickly. I was on a tight schedule the morning of my wedding because my... Read More ceremony started at 10:30am so there was no time to waste. They got us in and out without rushing us. We were very well treated!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Skye M

Donaylle Nicole was a wonderful place to spend time leading up to my wedding! Two days before, my mom and I went in for a relaxing afternoon of manis and pedis, and to do my hair & makeup trial. Makenna listened to my feedback on the hair and makeup, made some tweaks, and I was... Read More totally happy with how I looked on the big day. Before the wedding my mom, bridesmaids and I went to the salon to all get our hair done, and it was a totally relaxing way to spend the morning--and in the end, we all looked fantastic! The girls kept us laughing and even helped us order food to the salon to eat on the way to the venue. Overall, it was a great experience and I would recommend Donaylle Nicole to anyone planning a wedding in the Grand Haven area.

2015-11-13T11:16:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you Skye! We had a great time with you and your bridal party as well. Your pictures turned out fantastic! Congratulations on your wedding. We were so happy to be apart of it!

Reviewed on 10/11/2015 Kate K

I used Donaylle Nicole Hair Studio for my wedding. There was 3 bridesmaids, mother of the bride, and myself. They did 4 updos, 1 blow out, and 4 peoples makes up. They did an amazing job. They girls were easy to talk to and laid back. Lots of laughter through out the... Read More appointment. We brought in pictures of how we wanted our hair done, and everything came out perfect! I would highly recommend this salon.

2015-10-13T09:58:54 Response from the vendor

Kate, we had such a great time with you and your bridal party as well. At Donaylle Nicole hair studio we want to make your special day go as smoothly as possible. We strive to make not only beautiful hair but connections as well. Can't... Read Less Read More

best experience!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 heidi b

the team at donaylle nicole is amazing! not only did they do a great job, they made me feel so comfortable. they took my wedding jitters away! love you guys!

Start a Conversation!