Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

PARK CITY, UT Greater Salt Lake City (949) 633-0614

Donna Urban is Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/13/2013

This was, hands down, the most amazingly beautiful and smoothly executed wedding that I have ever attended. Donna's attention to detail is unparalleled, and her taste is exquisite. She created an event that perfectly suited my daughter (the bride). Donna understood what was... Read More important to both my daughter and her husband. They were not necessarily looking for a "traditional" event, being very outdoorsy and down-to-earth, and Donna simply nailed it. The decor, the flowers, the food, the music, the venue, the lighting - everything was just right. All evening, people commented on how wonderful everything was, and it was hard not to notice how happy everyone was - not just the bride and groom! The whole event was simply magical. The sparkler exit at the conclusion of the evening was especially sweet, although no one really wanted to leave! I can wholeheartedly recommend Donna Urban Events to anyone looking for the perfect wedding or event planner. Donna listens and understands, and executes with precision and grace. Donna was also incredibly fun to work with - someone you would love to call your friend at the end of the day. :-)

amazing vision and flawless execution

Reviewed on 9/12/2013 Kate J

Donna quite literally handled everything for our wedding, from vision and planning to day-of execution, and I could not have been a happier bride! She was great about communicating with me and my family throughout the months leading up to the event - I had complete confidence... Read More that every detail and contingency would be foreseen and taken care of, but I never had one moment's stress related to dealing with the logistics myself. Relying on Donna's experience and creativity for the bulk of the work allowed me to focus on the parts of the process that I knew I would really enjoy, such as dress shopping, writing our vows, and planning the dinner menu :) As something of a hands-off bride, I was truly amazed on the day of our wedding to see all the little personal touches that Donna had created with the decor, and the care that she had taken in working with all of our vendors to ensure that everything ran smoothly. Many of these details were things that I never would have thought of on my own, and yet each and every one was perfectly in tune with the feel of the event and my own vision for the day. The whole thing absolutely surpassed my wildest hopes. My parents, and especially my mom, were truly overwhelmed by the quality of Donna's work, the beauty of the entire event, and just how much fun all of our friends and family had enjoying it all. In fact, I'll admit that the only thing I would have changed was the timing of our exit...I could have stayed another hour or two! Donna is one of the most thorough, responsible, and organized people you could hope to work with - but perhaps more importantly, she never misses an opportunity to make the day a little more fun, the decor a little more perfect, or the bride, groom, and guests a little happier. She takes obvious joy and pride in her work, and she'll go above and beyond without being asked. I'd work with her again in a heartbeat!

2013-09-12T09:39:30 Response from the vendor

Truly one of the most special weddings for me..for so many reasons! Your apparent joy and that of your groom's was the highlight of the event for me! Thank you for allowing me to be such a big part in this wonderful day.

The VERY satisfied bride!

Reviewed on 8/17/2013

Donna blows all other wedding coordinators out of the water! She was incredibly creative, thorough, and organized. Donna saw my vision and helped me make my day a dream come true. On my wedding day she took charge and helped me enjoy every aspect of the day, I didn't need to... Read More think twice what was next because I knew Donna had it handled. That speaks volumes when a bride can take in the day and just enjoy making memories that will last a lifetime. I will forever be grateful to Donna, and recommend her to any and all brides to come!

2013-08-19T09:20:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I have so many memories of your wedding day and the days leading up to it. A beautiful place and a beautiful bride!!

Far Beyond our Expectations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013

I will forever be grateful to Donna Urban for the truly incredible job she did in planning our wedding! Every single detail was thought of and her experience allowed us to be at ease from our initial meeting through the actual ceremony. We still look back at the photos of the... Read More wedding which includes all the flower arrangements that she put together flawlessly. Donna has a gift and we were so happy and lucky to have had her plan our wedding. In my opinion there is an easy choice if you are looking for a wedding planner. She is the best in the business!

2013-09-12T09:52:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you! You are an exceptional couple and it was my joy and honor to work with you!!

Donna does it all!

Reviewed on 8/06/2013 Emily F

Classy, creative, and caring. Donna's taste is unparalleled and her delivery is so warm. She thinks of every tiny detail and makes your day feel so effortless and glamorous. She surprised me over and over from unique materials for our centerpieces to a handmade bridal bouquet... Read More that made my heart skip a beat. She did an impeccable job on our wedding and I've had the pleasure of attending another wedding Donna organized and decorated that was a truly magical experience. I hope to have her work another event for me in the future just to know what else she has up her sleeve!

2013-09-12T09:51:09 Response from the vendor

Another destination wedding that will always hold a special place in my heart! Thank you for allowing me to do what I love and spend time with people I love!

Amazing Vision & Class

Reviewed on 8/03/2013

Donna transformed our wedding into a night to remember... not only for us (the bride and groom) but for our guests as well. It was an elegant, mountain chic event on a warm September day outside at a hotel in Park City, UT with no detail left untouched. She brought vision,... Read More class, creative design, and years of experience to the way she planned our wedding. Every element, every color, every piece of our wedding was interconnected. But more importantly, Donna was an angel to work with and made our wedding night one to remember.

2013-09-12T09:48:15 Response from the vendor

Having a bride respond in such a positive fashion is one great thing, but to have a groom do it as well makes my "job" even that more rewarding! Thank you so much for your kind words, but most of all for being such a... Read Less Read More

This Girl Is On Fire!

Reviewed on 8/01/2013

Donna is an amazing woman with a heart as big as Texas! The compassion for her family and friends is never ending and all who know her are blessed with the love she offers. As a professional, there is no one that I have worked with throughout the years that gives more attention... Read More to every detail throughout an event. It doesn't matter what type of event, where or who, the details are always over the top. Her heart and soul is proven again through her work. As a professional and friend, she will stand by you and is always there for you appreciating and treasuring each and every moment, through the good, bad and sometimes ugly. She will smile and you will feel her warm heart as she figures out how to get thru the sometimes ugly. Either way, her calmness will put everything in perspective. She will pull through and you will find yourself wondering if there had been anything concerning at all. Each and every detail of an event is always presented top notch including before, during and after. We as a Family have been so very blessed to have Donna as a professional and loving friend. We treasure and proudly recommend Donna as a professional to assist at any and all events. With warmest regards, Wanda Vath

2013-08-17T01:35:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you for such kind words! It's been MY pleasure and honor to have a relationship with your sweet family!

The best wedding coordinator ever!

Reviewed on 7/30/2013

This is not just a job for Donna Urban! She makes sure to get to know you as a bride and truly tailors everything to your style. She is one of the most organized, timely, efficient, creative and hard working woman who you would want to be the person you can rely on for your... Read More special day!! As a bride you want to be able to enjoy the wedding planning process and not get bogged down by the details and all the overwhelming specifics that it takes to plan a wedding. Donna has been doing this for so long and is so in tune with the process and all that you need for your special day that she makes sure you don't worry about any of that! My wedding day was absolutely perfect because I knew that Donna would not miss a detail or a transition to make sure the night went the best it could for me! Thank you for making my day so special and represent who dave and I are as a couple!!!

Donna Urban Events

Reviewed on 7/29/2013

"Donna was great and incredibly fun to work with. She made things enjoyable that would have otherwise been stressful. She was so easy to work with and she was able to take our vision and make it a reality. She was a 10 out of 10 and I would highly recommend her to anyone... Read More planning their wedding. She made our day very special and memorable." -Jim Lunnen

The perfect Day

Reviewed on 7/22/2013 Michaela C

Donna is extremely gifted at seeing the vision of the bride and groom. I got engaged in January and was married that same May so 4 months is not much to plan a wedding. I was getting my Masters and I remember thinking I just wanted to get married and did not have time to plan... Read More a wedding. I met with Donna once. I took her a few pictures and told her the things me and my now husband loved. Other then some questions along the way Donna and my mom did most of the work. I could not have envisioned a more perfect day if I tried. Donna took our ideas and loves and made everything beautiful and perfect. Seriously to the last detail it was amazing. I am so thankful for Donna and how much she did and how stress free our day was.

2013-07-29T14:35:51 Response from the vendor

What a lovely, lovely day with beautiful people! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it!

Vision Perfectly Captured

Reviewed on 7/15/2013 Cynthia W

Donna perfectly understood and captured my daughter's vision for her wedding. She helped us select flowers, table settings and decorations perfectly suited to the outdoor, ocean view wedding my daughter had dreamed of. Donna was a master at keeping things calm and on track.... Read More Details that we never considered were taken care of and Donna's organization made the day of the wedding as stress-free as any wedding day could be. Donna's signature touch, the bride and groom's table, was such a special and meaningful expression of her caring and completely blessed my daughter and her new husband.

2013-07-29T14:34:50 Response from the vendor

It was such a pleasure to work with a lovely mother of the bride, and her sweet daughter!

Donna Urban Events

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Channon V

Donna Urban is one of the most outstanding individuals I've ever known as well as the most talented wedding coordinator I've ever met. Donna has a way of bringing to life every part of you, your relationship and what you are all about on your wedding day. Her execution is... Read More unparalleled and she makes the entire process both seamless and fun! Meeting with Donna to go over wedding details was never a stressful event, it was always filled with laughter, great ideas, and leaving you wishing you could hang out with her even more! I had so much trust in her talent that I basically left the entire reception decor and details up to her and she 100% nailed it! I walked in the room and was blown away...it was like I was right at home. She has such poise and handles everything with ease and makes you feel so relaxed and excited in the process. What an absolute blessing it was for me to have Donna as our wedding coordinator and I'm even more blessed to call her my friend. I am forever grateful for the time, love, and heart she put into our day to make it just perfect. Donna Urban is an incredible person, an extremely admirable woman, and one talented wedding coordinator.

Rustic Winter Wedding Dream...

Reviewed on 7/14/2013 Jessica C

I had seen Donna's beautiful work at several other weddings that I have attended over the past few years, and was so excited to have her help! From the very beginning, Donna was organized, efficient and had beautiful ideas to help complete my vision of the big day. Her creative,... Read More classy design aesthetic and her commitment to her brides is exceptional. My husband and I were blown away with the beauty of the rustic, winter wonderland they created for our wedding day. There was no detail too small to not be touched. Everything was perfection. Donna did a fantastic job managing the day of coordination as well. She made sure that I was shielded from anything that might take away from the joy of the day. It was flawless (in my mind), and that is exactly what she is there for! I feel so blessed to have had Donna walk me through this process and be there on the most amazing day of my life. THANK YOU, DONNA!

2013-09-12T09:42:38 Response from the vendor

I still look at pictures and smile remembering that special day, and all of the teamwork it took to put it all together! It was my honor to be a part of this beautiful event..for a beautiful couple!

Vineyard wedding

Reviewed on 11/08/2012 paige d

Donna was above and beyond! Her attention to detail was seamless. Whenever I have her my visions and ideas she not only was able to translate them but had a flare for enhancing them to even more than I imagined. She is extremely organized and precise, yet fun and easy to work... Read More with. If you are looking to have the wedding you've dreamed of then she is the planner for you! Thank you Donna for helping create a day I will never forget!

2013-07-29T14:37:21 Response from the vendor

And I will never forget that beautiful day either! Thank you!!

A great planner

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Julie B

Donna was incredible. Her creativity, style and humor helped create the most spectacular wedding for our daughter, Emily. Truly the wedding of her dreams. Donna was tremendous in designing a gorgeous full venue wedding but also in keeping Emily calm and on track with the... Read More hundreds of details that can bury a young bride to be. She designed a candy bar area that brought a collective "wow" from our guests. I recommend Donna with the highest enthusiasm. I don't know what we would have done without. Her. On top of that she became a great friend.

Above & Beyond

Reviewed on 10/09/2012 Kathryn C

Donna Urban was remarkably both my wedding planner mother-of-the-bride. I have seen her work tirelessly for other brides, balancing every detail of their event while also being a calm voice of reason in what can be an exhausting, stressful process. I can say without reservation... Read More that, despite our mother/daughter relationship, she was an absolute delight to work with. My wedding was, in a word, perfect. She flawlessly executed my vision while also surprising me with personal touches so that I could experience the same wide-eyed joy of other brides she has worked with! I can honestly say I would do the whole thing over again and guarantee that she will bring the exact same dedication and enthusiasm to your wedding as she did for own daughter.

2013-09-12T09:45:56 Response from the vendor

Over one year later and I still revel in that special, special day! My gorgeous daughter and her fabulous husband have brought me so much joy..thank you for the privilege of wearing two hats with your wonderful wedding!

Pre-wedding party for out of town family

Reviewed on 10/08/2012 michelle s

Donna did a fantastic job at planning, decorating and facilitating this event. The wedding party was busy with a luncheon and rehearsal all afternoon and when we came home everything was set and ready for the rest of our guests. She kept everything running throughout the... Read More function and I did not have to do anything except enjoy my family. She does not miss a detail!!

Simply perfect!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2012 Madia N

Donna was just amazing...she made our special day one we'll never forget! It was a great success! She has the talent to help your vision become reality. She is experienced, a perfectionist (which I LOVED) she knows the right questions to ask, paid great attention to detail... Read More and made sure my day was everything I wanted. From planning to the actual wedding she went above and beyond, we didn't feel stresssed or overwhelmed at all and everything turned out better than what I expected! Thank you Donna for making our wedding a truly special day! Madia & Brendon Everswick

2012-10-05T21:38:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, Madia and Brendon! I loved working with you and will always remember gorgeous Madia as my first Brazilian bride! You are a beauty, inside and out!

Absolutely Incredible!!!

Reviewed on 10/04/2012 Emily E

Donna is without a doubt the best wedding coordinator ever! She listens to what you envision and want for your special day and she makes everything come true -- and MORE! She has an incredible eye for detail, ideas that will blow you away, and a fantastic sense of style. She... Read More helped us create our fairy tale wedding. It was more than I ever imagined. No detail was missed. Donna thinks of everything to ensure the day is beautiful and flawless. She helped keep us organized and on track with all of our decisions and plans. Not only that, but Donna is really fun to work with! And she loves what she does and takes a lot of pride in her work. I highly recommend Donna Urban Events!! You will be very happy!!!

2012-10-05T21:42:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! What a wedding, and what memories we all have! The two of you were an absolute delight to work with. Thank you for making my job easy!! See you again in the new issue of Utah Bride and Groom!