24 Hall Ln, Norway, ME (207) 527-2335

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/22/2013

I can't say enough great things about Dorene! She made cupcakes and a small cake for our wedding. Our guests loved the cupcakes so much, there was not one left at the end of the night. Our guests still can't stop talking about our pumpkin spice cupcakes with cinnamon crème... Read More filling. Our small couples cake looked incredible! A work of art really. Dorene created a lemon cake with blueberry filling that looked like a slice of a birch tree. Now, I've seen this look before but not with RINGS in the "wood" of the tree! Not only is Dorene an incredible baker and artist, she is also an incredibly nice woman. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect situation. Thanks again Dorene!!

Delicious and beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Alicia M

She had made some birthday cakes for some friends so I decided to meet with her and discuss a wedding cake. She knew almost exactly what we wanted and at the best price around. I met with her again to discuss to finer details and the cake came out perfectly on the wedding day.... Read More The 5 different cupcake flavors were so delicious too!

amazing cake

Reviewed on 3/17/2011 Katie L

Dorene did an amazing job with our cake. We brought in a picture and she matched it perfectly. She made absolutely beautiful gum paste hydrangeas to top the cake. It looked beautiful but tasted even better. The best cake I have ever had!