We specialize in last minute weddings and events!

Not too many moments in woman's life are so important as the moment when she will get married and sparkle in a unique way while wearing her bridal gown. Your happiness and satisfaction is what is on our mind when styling you for that special wedding day. "It's all about you the bride" Come in today, many styles, sizes and prices to choose from right off the rack, as well as order.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Private Appointments Available, Fashion

4270 Seven Hills Rd, Castro Valley, CA (510) 690-0100

Very nice store and great service

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Monica Y

I went to Dori Anne Veils because they were the only store that carries the Alfred Angelo dress I wanted. Debra was super nice, very professional, and her seamstress is fabulous! Thank you for my beautiful dress!

2014-10-29T11:43:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much, it was our pleasure :)

great selection great service

Reviewed on 8/31/2013 Jackie M

very nice ladies working here.

Debra and Maria are wonderful

Reviewed on 3/18/2013 Vanessa V

My experience with Dori Anne Veils for my dress shopping was perfect. I love the small boutique feel and really appreciated the one on one attention. Debra, the owner is so sweet and helpful. She actually found my wedding dress almost "by accident." She called to let me know she... Read More came across a dress that she thought would be great for me. I had already tried on a couple that were the style I was looking for. So I went in and turns out the dress she found was the one! I fell in love with it. I had some alterations done by Maria and the dress came out beautiful. Wonderful service and beautiful selection. DO NOT pass up a chance to visit Dori Anne Veils.

Great service

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Katrina K

I originally was going to order my dress over seas. When I went to this salon for my bridesmaids dresses, the owner talked me into getting the dress from the designer and gave me a much better price than the first shop I found it in. She was a huge help in selecting colors for... Read More the bridesmaid dresses and even had me try on a few wedding dresses when I had a second thought of my original choice. I would recommend this shop to gain wonderful personal attention. Don't be fooled my its small size and location.

Cute shop!

Reviewed on 11/17/2012 Tiffany C

I'm so grateful this shop isn't too far way from where I live. I fell in love with Alfred Angelo's Disney dresses and I was afraid I would have to drive all the way to Roseville, where his store is to purchase my dress. Luckily Dori Anne Veils and Bridal was having a trunk... Read More show that also included the Disney collection. I bought my dress the same day and it also came with a free veil! This is a wonderful shop and the staff is great!

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 11/13/2012 Nicole B

Debbie was so helpful and friendly and made it a wonderful experience. Best prices. Alterations were very affordable. Cute shop with a lot of choices. Please please take my advice and make the trip, it's worth it!

Outstanding Service

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Amy Y

I am one of those brides always looking for a deal. Well who isn't when you are spending a thousand here, a thousand there. I found my dream dress in a store close by, but was told about Dori Anne Veils from a friend of mine. She said I could get the exact dress, even same... Read More designer for less by calling Dori Anne Veils. So I did, and even though it was a bit of a drive (I live in San Jose) it was well worth it. I even found my wedding jewelry there and the staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

Call me Goldilocks, Dori Anne Veils was just right

Reviewed on 8/24/2012 Jennifer R

Dori Anne Veils was my fifth and last stop during my wedding dress search. The store owner, Deborah, was so refreshing to work with. I was upfront about my tight budget and what kind of style I was looking for. She never pushed me towards a dress far outside my range. In fact, a... Read More dress that I probably would have paid full price for, was offered to me as a sample and at an amazing discount, as it was right before her Black Friday sale. She allowed me to put it on hold to think about it, and because it was in such great condition, I didn't need too long to decide it was the one. Deborah wasn't pushy about accessories or alterations, despite having an in store seamstress who was able to give me estimates on alterations as well. While I'm glad I never need to buy another wedding dress again, if I'm ever a bridesmaid--I'll be back to support a lovely small business!

Happily Returning Customer

Reviewed on 6/04/2012 Michelle R

Dori Anne's is where i picked up my vail and hair piece. My family has used her for a few different occasions and we always walk away happy! Great service and beautiful, well made products!

Great Deal; OK Service

Reviewed on 9/06/2011 Lily T

I went to Dori Anne Veils based on a recommendation from my best friend who bought her dress from Debra. I had already tried on some dresses so I knew exactly which dress I wanted. I called Debra and got a quote that was 30% cheaper than the other bridal salon I tried on the... Read More dress at. I immediately ordered my dress from Debra. My bridesmaids wanted these lovely purple Dessy dresses that I had them try on at a bridal boutique in Cupertino. Again, Debra was able to beat the price. When I went in to pick up my bridal dress, I also wanted to get a hair accessory and veil from Debra because she offers 50% off veils if you buy the dress with her. The shopping experience wasn't the most pleasant one because she was jabbing veils into my scalp and not really making me feel comfortable. However, given the value, I can't complain too much. Lastly, I bought my flower girl's dress from Debra as well. The dress I wanted was discontinued but she offered to let me pick an Alfred Angelo dress for the same price. Everyone loved the beautiful dresses our entire bridal party wore. I would highly recommend Dori Anne Veils for all your bridal needs.

Makes Dress Dreams Come True

Reviewed on 7/14/2011 Erin Ann B

LOVED working with Debra. Absolutely recommend. When I first heard about Dori Anne Veils, I was on the hunt for a Paloma Blanca dress I loved, but couldn't justify spending $3,300 on. I wanted to know if there was someone selling the same dress at a better price. To... Read More be honest, ordering from Dori Anne initially made me a little hesitant: I called Debra with my desired dress and color, she called back with the prices. Her shop was in California, so I couldn't come check it out in person, and doing the whole wedding dress transaction on the phone made me a little nervous. However, I am so, so glad I worked with Dori Anne. First of all, the price Debra gave me was made me want to take a chance-- I got a new, authentic, beautiful dress for less than my local shops were selling used dresses at sample sales (I called about a dozen shops to find the best possible price I could). Debra also sent me the manufacturer's sizing chart so I could choose my size, instead of trying to get me to order a dress a size or two too big that would then need to be altered. By looking at the measurement chart, I was able to choose a smaller size than other shops had insisted I get, and when my dress arrived it needed almost no alterations-- very slight taking in at the bust, and adding of the bustle. My alterations costs were $150, which were a huge savings compared to friends who had to get their entire dresses taken in to fit when the dresses were ordered too large. I also worked with Debra to order all my bridesmaids' dresses and rehearsal dinner outfits for myself and my sister. All told, we ordered 9 bridesmaids-type dresses in 5 styles/ cuts and 3 different colors. Again, things were easy and clear-- once again got to look at the size chart and make our own choices-- and the prices were astounding. Dress shipping went smoothly, too. Debra called me when dresses arrived, and emailed tracking numbers so everyone could see where her dress was. Since my bridesmaids are located all over the country, I was worried that having so many separate shipping locations would cause problems, but everyone got what they ordered where they needed it. The bridesmaids dresses also came in almost 2 weeks earlier than expected, which was awesome. I had an incredible experience with Dori Anne Veils, and recommend this shop to all brides who know what they want and want an easy experience and a good price.

Fraction of bridal shop prices

Reviewed on 6/29/2010 Amanda H

I found a gorgeous veil at a local bridal shop, but it was outrageously expensive. I contacted Dori Anne Veils through their website, and Debra got back to me via email within several hours with a quote of less than 50% of the bridal shop's price. She even communicated back and... Read More forth with me to be sure it was the correct design; always with timely and friendly responses. The veil shipped quickly and safely, and was perfect on my wedding day!