Premier bridal & event makeup artistry

Dorothy and Delora was co-founded by International Makeup Association certified artists Rebecca Males & Susan Staley. Both artists have a combined 25 years of experience and a passion to provide their clients and brides with an approachable, naturally enhanced beauty experience! The team specializes in bridal and event artistry including personalized airbrush, temporary lashes and luxury skin prep services. D&D provides make-up applications in their Gold Coast studio and on- location for every event from your engagement to your wedding day and beyond!

100 E Walton Street Suite 102-117, Chicago, IL (312) 982-1080

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Emily F

Of all the vendors we used for our wedding, my favorite to work with was Dorothy & Delora. Not only was the actual make-up BEAUTIFUL, but the whole process of booking and communication was so easy. Susan thorough and prompt, answering all my questions. It was so nice to work... Read More with someone so organized and professional. I was pretty picky during my trial and she was quite patient with me as we tried different lip and eye looks. Day-of the wedding, I changed my mind again. Susan handled it all so gracefully and I LOVED how I ended up looking. And, my bridesmaids loved their make up as well. We had looks ranging from more natural to full-glam. Susan can do it all :)

Reviewed on 12/14/2016 Natalie K

It was such an honor to be a client of Susan Staley from Dorothy and Delora. I had never had professional makeup done before and was especially nervous about my makeup for my special day. But Susan put me at ease during the trial run and was so great to work with during the... Read More trial run and on my wedding day. She helped to make me feel beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Maeve W

Rebecca from Dorothy Delora did my makeup as well as the makeup for my entire bridal party, mom, and mother in law for my wedding a few weeks ago. I could not have asked for a better makeup artist and makeup experience! Susan and Rebecca were extremely professional the whole... Read More time throughout wedding planning, and also helped ease my bridal nerves! Rebecca on the wedding day arrived right on time, set up everything quickly, and was patient and fun to talk to. All of our makeup looked so natural, yet brought out our beauty in a very subtle way - it was perfect! I would recommend Rebecca and Susan to any future bride!

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Melissa P

I used Dorothy and Delora for my wedding makeup and I can't recommend these woman more! Susan was absolutely incredible!! She blew everybody in my wedding party away with her professionalism and ability to apply makeup in a way where everybody still felt like they looked like... Read More themselves--just the prettiest versions of themselves. Their pricing is really good for what you get as well.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Kristen W

I could not have been happier with my makeup on my wedding day. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and I was nervous that I wouldn't feel like myself wearing wedding makeup, but Susan did such an amazing job!! I felt like myself, but at my absolute best. My skin looked... Read More natural and glowing and the lashes were perfect! All of my bridesmaids loved how Susan did their makeup. And my mom, stepmom, and mother-in-law looked incredible in their makeup. Thank you SO much Susan for doing such an incredible job on our makeup. I love looking at those pictures and I love how you made my face look on my wedding day!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015

Susan from Dorothy and Delora did the make up for my sister's wedding, and she was wonderful. She was very professional in working with the bridesmaids, mothers, and the bride herself, and everyone was thrilled with how natural and fresh our makeup looked! Our makeup did not... Read More feel too heavy so we were comfortable throughout the night, and our makeup looked fantastic in the pictures! Susan did the makeup for around 9-10 women that day, and she was amazing- prompt in arriving and setting up at the venue, and moved the bridesmaids through their makeup quickly and expertly while also not making any of us feel rushed. She even had time to give each of us a once-over before it was show time to ensure she was pleased with our results. My sister also raved about how easy they were to work with before the wedding- very responsive, quick to provide suggestions on timelines and listened to what we liked and didn't like in makeup. I can't recommend Dorothy and Delora enough!