Double Platinum DJ Service

DPDJ services the entire state of Wisconsin and Chicago.

Double Platinum DJ Service

Harnessing the synergy of creativity and technology, our approach to entertainment will provide you and your guests with an unforgettable experience. Music is our passion; innovation is our motivation. Modern wedding entertainment with Double Platinum DJ. Welcome to the future.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

12346 W Layton Ave, Greenfield, WI DPDJ services the entire state of Wisconsin and Chicago. (414) 732-1979
INSTAGRAM

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Krystyna J

We are not people to gush, but we can say without hyperbole that Bill from DP was the best wedding DJ we have ever experienced (maybe we're biased because it was our wedding, but read on!). 1) Planning process - We were planning the wedding from out of town, and Bill was very... Read More accommodating in terms of meeting with us and setting everything up. He has a very professional first meeting during which he provided us with SO much useful information, and worked with us on everything we wanted to do. Additionally, he provides a book that essentially lays out the steps of the wedding and for which parts music needs to be chosen - SO helpful. 2) Reception - Bill is a very professional DJ, and is very flexible in dealing with requests, toasts, special songs, etc. He was out with us when we were getting ready for the wedding party to enter, working with our reception manager to make sure everything went smoothly for the introductions. He played just about everything off our must plays and none of our do not plays, as far as we could tell. When we had requests for special times for things to be played and the like, he did that perfectly. Another note is the uplighting - he lit our venue PERFECTLY, which was so classy for dinner and cocktails, and so fun with flashing lights and changing colors for dancing. If you can get this, get it. He is very skilled as a DJ - he mixed songs well, read the dance floor in his song selections to keep people out there, and didn't do anything that "wedding DJs" get a bad reputation for (making annoying announcements, playing a song just as everyone is getting into dancing that totally kills the mood, or anything like that). He is also just a really nice guy. 3) Value/Service - Bill was very reasonably priced, especially compared to some of the other DJs we looked into. He was very upfront about services and pricing. In summary, Bill from Double Platinum was an incredibly professional, capable, and fun DJ who helped make our reception better than we could have imagined, at a reasonable price and with a lack of any "headaches" in the planning process. We would recommend Double Platinum to anyone else planning their reception without hesitation!

The best of the best

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Megan C

Bill, the owner of DP, was willing to work with our budget. He was easy to talk to and very professional. He made sure I had all the information I needed and made options for extra services easy to understand. I got up lighting with DP too and it was amazing! My wedding was... Read More everything I hoped for.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Meghan

Bill and his DJ's were so awesome! Bill is very professional and our whole wedding, as they did the ceremony music as well, were amazing. The lighting around our room really made it come to life. I would recommend Bill to anyone as he and his staff are absolutely amazing and... Read More professional.

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Cali P

Amazing!  Best DJ I could have ever asked for in my wedding night. All the servers and bartenders were dancing while working and told me how great the music was! So much fun. Would recommended to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Becki E

Dancing is my favorite part of any wedding reception, and Double Platinum DJ kept everyone dancing until the very end! Extremely friendly staff, very organized, willing to customize everything to your event, and incredibly talented in keeping the party going throughout the... Read More entire event. Uplighting is included in the DJ price which I took for granted until I saw how they transformed my wedding venue such that it surpassed my vision for the space! 100% recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kelsey O

Double Platinum DJ is AMAZING to work with. They worked with us to stay within our budget and even include lighting for the whole space which is something that no other DJ service provided. They even were able to rent gold chiavari chairs to complete our look! They really work... Read More with you to get an idea of what your style is to make the evening perfect!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Kate K

Double Platinum DJ was wonderful to work with! They are extremely professional and are the best at what they do. We had Alex as our DJ and he was AMAZING! All of our friends and family were dancing the whole night! Everyone had such a blast! I would highly recommend Double... Read More Platinum DJ to all of our family and friends! They definitely made our wedding reception perfect!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amanda H

We had Double Platinum this past Saturday and they executed perfectly. Bill, the owner I believe, helped us plan and was spectacular. He made everything very easy for us, was super nice, accommodated our needs and had some great ideas for the ceremony and reception. We had... Read More Alex DJ our wedding and he was awesome too; MC'd without stealing the show, played the music we requested and lighted Cuvee exactly the way we wanted it. I would definitely recommend them in the future.

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Aryelle M

We worked with Double Platinum DJ Service for our wedding this past weekend 10/14/16, and they did an amazing job! We worked with Alex and Chris DJ'd our wedding! They both were great to work with and answered all of our questions. DJ Chris did an amazing job, he had my guests... Read More dancing all night and everyone had nothing but kind words about him. I highly recommend them to anyone for their wedding:)

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Melissa M

We were just married this past Saturday and Matt was our D.J. from Double Platinum. I can't say enough about how great it was to work with Matt and jow much all our guests loved the music and Matts personality. The way he interacted with the crowd was amazing and everyone had... Read More a great rime. Thanks for making our wedding perfect!

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Cheryl H

Double Platinum DJ Service is the best! They were truly a life saver for me!! My DJ that I had booked in December cancelled on me just three short weeks before my wedding. Bill, the owner, was able to book a DJ for my wedding on October 1st, 2016. I was very impressed by their... Read More professionalism and honesty, I knew quickly that I could trust them. DJ Connor was our DJ and he was amazing!! He kept the dance floor packed all night! He set up the uplighting beautifully, and even previewed it to us before our guests arrived. I can not thank Double Platinum DJ Service enough for everything they have done for me! I highly recommend them to EVERY Bride and Groom - you won't be disappointed!! :)

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Jesse S

Bill and team were awesome to work with. The completely transformed a blank space into an awesome night club with their lighting, listened to our ideas and executed on our vision. They even helped out day of the event by providing a couple extra screens because the venue was... Read More having issues. Highly recommend these guys!!

Reviewed on 9/14/2016 Radha K

It was a pleasure working with Double Platinum DJ for our wedding. My initial conversations with Bill and Alex regarding the costs associated and what DPDJ offers were great - they are so easy to work with. They took all of our music request into consideration and their... Read More songbook packet hits almost every question you could think needs answering for the wedding day. They work with Apple products and since we're PC/Windows people, we need to work out how to display our wedding slideshow. It came down to giving Alex my personal laptop on the wedding day which he took care of and was happy to work with - very accommodating! They provided great uplighting and made our venue space look great for our reception. Alex was a great MC for the night and everyone had a great time. Thank you!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 E. F

We had the best experience with Double Platinum DJ. Bill responded to my phone call almost immediately- they know what real customer service is like. He paired us with the DJ Chris- they provided uplighting, ceremony music, cocktail hour music, they played our eclectic music... Read More selections and we had an incredible time. They made our ballroom look more beautiful than I could have imagine. Truly blessed and so happy everything worked out the way it did. If I could go back, I would choose them in a heartbeat! Thanks for everything guys!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Grace H

We had DJ Rob for our wedding and he did a fantastic job the entire night. He kept the dance floor filled the entire night and created the perfect atmosphere for the night! Double Platinum is definitely one of the best DJ services out there!

Reviewed on 8/08/2016 Julia R

We loved working with Double Platinum. Our DJ the day of the wedding was Rob. He was extremely professional and did a fantastic job. We appreciated that he coordinated directly with the venue, arrived early, and had everything set up long before we arrived. He was flexible... Read More throughout the night with some of our last minute changes. He kept the dance floor going all night and made sure everything ran smoothly and on schedule. I would highly recommend working with Double Platinum and really recommend DJ Rob!

Reviewed on 8/02/2016 Xona & Peter L

Alex was the DJ for our wedding day and we can't express how happy we are with him and this DJ service in general. They were totally professional, on time, and played the perfect mix of music that kept our friends and family members on the dance floor. They made our reception... Read More so much fun, can't even begin to tell you about the lighting and the gold chiavari chairs... just absolutely perfect! If you're looking for a package, they have everything you would want for a wedding and they are reasonable with pricing. You can tell... they love what they do and they will make your day to remember.

Reviewed on 7/11/2016 Kim K

Bill was so professional and easy to work with since day one. Answered all our questions within minutes. Alex was our day of dj- he was so easy to talk to and more importantly not a cheesy dj. We had an outdoor ceremony and the sound was perfect- no screeching, microphones were... Read More state of the art. Would highly recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kristen T

Look no further, this DJ Service is it!!!! They not only saved me a week before my wedding due to my previous DJ bailing (thankfully, b/c Rob with DP was amazing) but Rob also kept great energy throughout the entire wedding. Rob helped the party follow the timeline, ensured... Read More everything was going to be just right, and even helped coordinate with the venue! Rob was very kind and dedicated. Bill is also very professional, extremely knowledgeable, and his passion for what he does is inspiring! I am actually thankful my previous DJ bailed, because Double Platinum really knows what they are doing when it comes to DJ services! I couldn't have asked for anything better, I wanted a fun wedding and they helped me achieve that goal! I continue to get great compliments from the guests!!!

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Caitlin S

I cannot say enough good things about Double Platinum DJs! The DJ we had originally booked canceled on us the Tuesday before our wedding. After panicking and making frantic phone calls, we found Double Platinum. Bill, the owner, immediately put us at ease, assuring he would get... Read More us a DJ for our wedding, even if he had to come out of DJ retirement to do it himself! In 3 days, they got everything together, pulled off the ceremony perfectly, picked amazing cocktail hour and dinner music, and kept the dance floor packed all night! They even provided the ceremony mics and dance floor lighting on such short notice. Double Platinum was nothing short of a godsend for us! We would have chosen them even if we hadn't been in a tough spot.

Reviewed on 6/29/2016 Kate R

Thanks to Double Platinum for making our reception amazing. We had a DJ Rob for our event and he kept everyone dancing until 1AM. Our guests kept saying that he played awesome music from all generations so our guests of all ages had a blast. During the event, Rob made sure to... Read More communicate with me and my husband to make sure the timing was how we wanted. I highly recommend DJ Rob! Before the event, we worked with Alex and Bill. They made planning so easy, we never waited more than 24 hours for a response from them. They have you fill out a book with preferences, timing, etc. and that made everything go so much easier. I would highly recommend Double Platinum!!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 mike b

Excellent... Alex and Nolan were polite, professional, fun, and very good at what they do. My wife and I have very specific tastes and they nailed it. I submitted about 40 songs for request and not only did they get every one but they filled in the rest of the night with... Read More perfectly complimenting music. Their set up looked good, their lighting looked great, and they helped make our wedding very personal and special to us. My only wish was that we had more excuses to hire you guys. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 4/27/2016 Katie W

Double Platinum was great to work with, and the DJ, Alex Storm, was awesome. He was an incredible MC for the night and kept the timeline of everything on track, which made my husband and I worry-free. As a bride and groom, you will lose track of time throughout the night so it... Read More was a huge help when Alex would let us know when we should cut the cake, have our first dance, etc. And when it came to responsiveness before the wedding, the CEO and president Bill was quick to reply. He even let me know when I overpaid him the remaining balance (thanks, wedding brain!) They're an honest company who will work with you to personalize your wedding and truly make it your day. Alex also provided microphones for the ceremony, his own sound system, and uplighting free of charge. You'll definitely get your money's worth and have a blast at your wedding. Thanks to Alex and his talent of feeling the crowd, we had people on the dance floor all night long, young and old crowd alike. Seriously, hire Double Platinum!

Reviewed on 4/18/2016 Charley R

I can't say enough about how great Double Platinum was for my wedding! Alex kept the dance floor full the entire night, and even before it officially opened because our guests wanted to dance to the background music. We also used them for ceremony decoration (pipe and drape... Read More backdrop) and music. Uplighting at the reception just added to the beauty of the Pfister's Imperial Ballroom.

Reviewed on 2/25/2016 Kya S

We greatly enjoyed all aspects of Double Platinum DJ Service. Our wedding was held on New Year's Eve and Bill was able to provide unique ideas for us such as having a working projector light clock on the wall! The book he sends you was super helpful. Not only did it keep... Read More everyone on the same page but it helped me in the planning process when I sat down with my photographer and venue to go over potential timelines. The icing on the cake was the light up dance floor. My parents surprised me with the dance floor at the reception and Bill and the DJ's were able to keep it a secret from me the whole time we were planning. It stayed white during dinner and then was turned on right before the dance started. Our guests couldn't believe it! I would 100% use this company again! Thanks so much Bill!

Bill Spindler

"As a modern wedding DJ service where "out-of-the-box" is our mantra, we strive to provide a service you simply won't find elsewhere. We pride ourselves on our assets: talent and technology. We are envelope-pushers, we are creatives, we are Double Platinum DJ Service. Welcome to the future of mobile wedding DJ entertainment."