Double Platinum DJ Service

DPDJ services the entire state of Wisconsin and Chicago.

Double Platinum DJ Service

Harnessing the synergy of creativity and technology, our approach to entertainment will provide you and your guests with an unforgettable experience. Music is our passion; innovation is our motivation. Modern wedding entertainment with Double Platinum DJ. Welcome to the future.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Bollywood, Caribbean, Celtic, Flamenco, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Mariachi, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

12346 W Layton Ave, Greenfield, WI DPDJ services the entire state of Wisconsin and Chicago. (414) 732-1979
INSTAGRAM

Absolutely Amazing

Reviewed on 3/25/2012 Krystyna J

We are not people to gush, but we can say without hyperbole that Bill from DP was the best wedding DJ we have ever experienced (maybe we're biased because it was our wedding, but read on!). 1) Planning process - We were planning the wedding from out of town, and Bill was very... Read More accommodating in terms of meeting with us and setting everything up. He has a very professional first meeting during which he provided us with SO much useful information, and worked with us on everything we wanted to do. Additionally, he provides a book that essentially lays out the steps of the wedding and for which parts music needs to be chosen - SO helpful. 2) Reception - Bill is a very professional DJ, and is very flexible in dealing with requests, toasts, special songs, etc. He was out with us when we were getting ready for the wedding party to enter, working with our reception manager to make sure everything went smoothly for the introductions. He played just about everything off our must plays and none of our do not plays, as far as we could tell. When we had requests for special times for things to be played and the like, he did that perfectly. Another note is the uplighting - he lit our venue PERFECTLY, which was so classy for dinner and cocktails, and so fun with flashing lights and changing colors for dancing. If you can get this, get it. He is very skilled as a DJ - he mixed songs well, read the dance floor in his song selections to keep people out there, and didn't do anything that "wedding DJs" get a bad reputation for (making annoying announcements, playing a song just as everyone is getting into dancing that totally kills the mood, or anything like that). He is also just a really nice guy. 3) Value/Service - Bill was very reasonably priced, especially compared to some of the other DJs we looked into. He was very upfront about services and pricing. In summary, Bill from Double Platinum was an incredibly professional, capable, and fun DJ who helped make our reception better than we could have imagined, at a reasonable price and with a lack of any "headaches" in the planning process. We would recommend Double Platinum to anyone else planning their reception without hesitation!

The best of the best

Reviewed on 11/24/2013 Megan C

Bill, the owner of DP, was willing to work with our budget. He was easy to talk to and very professional. He made sure I had all the information I needed and made options for extra services easy to understand. I got up lighting with DP too and it was amazing! My wedding was... Read More everything I hoped for.

Awesome!

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Meghan

Bill and his DJ's were so awesome! Bill is very professional and our whole wedding, as they did the ceremony music as well, were amazing. The lighting around our room really made it come to life. I would recommend Bill to anyone as he and his staff are absolutely amazing and... Read More professional.

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Rebecca M

We met with Double Platinum Djs to discuss our wedding reception needs and vision. They let us know they could transform just about any space with their uplights, and they were right! The uplights they offered were cordless and could be placed just about anywhere. We used a gold... Read More tone for the wedding ceremony, and pink/purple hues during the reception. The lights also changed colors with the music if you wanted them to. We requested a DJ that was VERY HIGH energy, and they recommended David. David kept everyone engaged the entire night. He did a great job of keeping up with the coordinated dances. There was never a dull lull in the evening. He was also extremely friendly and made conversion with people. The guests thought he was great and so did we. David even went out of his way to make us a CD of all of the songs we requested. Completely unexpected and a great surprise! We highly recommend Double Platinum DJs, especially David!

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Kelsey O

We used Double Platinum to DJ our October 21, 2017 wedding. Chris was our DJ, and he did such an amazing job!! The gave us a booklet to fill out months before the wedding so that we had time to think about our music preferences, and then we gave it back to them about a month... Read More before the wedding. They got our vibe exactly, and our dance floor was packed all night! Every time people were about to get off to rest, another great song would come on and no one wanted to leave. Honestly, I can't say enough good things! We also used Double Platinum's photobooth service, and it was so great! The photos are really fun, and they gave us a book of the printed copies at the end of the night with messages from all of our guests. They put them online too, so everyone can see them if we wanted! Overall, I am so happy I went with Double Platinum for our wedding. They were so kind and personable and did a wonderful job.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Tia M

They did an amazing job!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Jennifer S

Double Platinum was absolutely a pleasure to work with. They made things easy and organized, from beginning to end! Ryan H. was our DJ and he was awesome, checking in with us about the timeline (weeks before and during the reception) and keeping things going. I would highly... Read More recommend Double Platinum to anyone! Great DJ and customer service.

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Katie S

Chris was out DJ and he did a great job! He was very professional and kept things on time and organized. I had his cell phone number so it was easy to text him with any changes or questions we had. I would highly recommend Double Platinum to anyone! Great DJ's and customer... Read More service.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Dan C

We had a great time... Our DJ, David, was absolutely terrific! Not only was he very receptive to my input, he treated me and my now-wife with so much gratitude and respect and not only was he dedicated to giving his best to make our wedding as great as it was, but he also... Read More helped us line up for the bridal party introductions and walked us through the progression of the reception's events with perfection and set up the backlighting and color scheme beautifully. I just wanted to let you know that I cant say enough how much of an honor and privlege it was to have David as our DJ -- EVERYONE I spoke with at my wedding said our DJ was amazing and will definitely be using him and your company again for any future DJ needs.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Jessica F

I am a planner and booked Double Platinum back in early 2016 and my wedding was just this past weekend on 10/7/17. They always were very efficient at responding to emails throughout the process and always nice and thorough with any questions that came up. I got compliments all... Read More night on our DJ, Nolan, he was a blast and I'm still being told how great he was keeping everyone on the dance floor. I would highly recommend Double Platinum! They were amazing!

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nicole E

Double Platinum DJ was the best DJ choice we could have made! They made the process of planning all of the items for the DJ so easy with a booklet and their prices are super competitive! They had so many cool extras that we could choose from as well! Rob- our DJ- was amazing. He... Read More played the music at the right time during the ceremony and kept the reception moving so there was never a dull moment. Everyone was dancing the whole night!!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Emily K

Double Platinum is THE best DJ service I have ever experienced. We kept going back-and-forth between a band or a dj and could not be happier with our final choice. They are responsive, accommodating, understanding and fun. Bill (the owner) is so down to earth and helpful, and... Read More assigned us the perfect dj for the evening. Conner, our wedding dj, could not have been more nice. He showed up early, stayed late, made sure we were comfortable with how things were going through the night, and really had such a great talent at reading the crowd. I would highly, highly, highly recommend these guys!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017

David was an amazing DJ! Our guests told my wife and I countless times of how great the music selection was and how professional, polite, and personable David was throughout the night. The dance floor was continuously packed, and I would highly recommend David & Double Platinum... Read More for any wedding or event you're planning!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Kathleen R

Rob from DPDJ did our wedding reception and it was an amazing event. Prior to the wedding, Rob and DPDJ helped us plan all of the music for entrances, first dances, etc. and also got a feel for what kind of music we wanted during the dancing portion. On the day of, we even made... Read More some song changes and Rob was easily able to accommodate. The music kept our guests dancing all night long. Aside from the music, DPDJ knows their lighting. All of the uplighting really transformed our venue. We also rented the LED dance floor, which is totally worth it!

Reviewed on 8/30/2017 Jamie J

My husband and I decided we wanted to go with Double Platinum based on some recommendations we'd heard from friends of friends, and we were even more excited when we were able to select our DJ. Unfortunately, while things fell through the day of our wedding, Double Platinum sent... Read More another DJ who was completely informed and carried everything out without a hitch. (Of note, I remember asking when I first interviewed them what happens if our DJ is unavailable, and they indicated they usually only hire out half of their staff just in case of the worse case scenarios! I thought that was an incredible response). We were incredibly impressed with how smoothly things went with the new DJ, even though we'd been talking to a different one the entire time. We still don't know what happened, but we and our guests had a fantastic time! From the ceremony to cocktail hour, dinner to dancing, it was everything we planned and hoped for.

Reviewed on 7/25/2017 Patty H

Cristian was phenomenal. He had everyone out on the dance floor from the very first song to the last one at the end of the night. I even got compliments from the folks working our reception about how much fun they were having the entire night. I would highly recommend Double... Read More Platinum DJs as well as Cristian for any event that you may have. I know I had a blast and enjoyed the music selections and everyone who left kept telling me how great a time they had. Thanks Cristian!

Reviewed on 7/19/2017 Nicole F

Our dance floor was never empty! David did a great job keeping things moving and reading the crowd to determine what song to play next. He also did our ceremony music which turned out amazing. The photo booth as a guest book was a ton of fun and really reasonably priced! Double... Read More Platinum also put together a photo montage for the father daughter dance. They help me make a beautiful tribute to my dad. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 7/04/2017 Alexander A

We had to plan our reception from out of state and they were very flexible and willing to help us plan our evening. Chris was the dj for our wedding reception and he did a great job. He was very professional and polite. He kept us on track with special dances, cake cutting,... Read More flowers toss, etc. He kept people energized and on the dance floor all night. They also did the lighting for the event and it was beautiful. We would highly recommend Double Platinum to anyone looking for a DJ in WI.

Reviewed on 6/27/2017 Abby E

Double Platinum DJ was a perfect choice for our reception! We worked with Conner throughout the planning process and he always responded promptly and was flexible in scheduling meetings! We had Chris take-over the week before the wedding and he was very professional about making... Read More sure he knew the details of our reception timeline. He made sure to play most of our requested music and was very responsive to music requests from us throughout the night. And most importantly, our guests were entertained all night and I never saw the dance floor empty! We even had some wedding crashers who said they were just looking for some good music to dance to and apparently were heard raving about it to guests at another wedding down the hall. So happy we went with Double Platinum and we recommend them to anyone who wants music completely tailored to your tastes and will keep your dance floor packed!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Kristen C

These guys are awesome. Bill was so nice and helpful in showing us all of the options, helping us figure out what worked best for our day. We had Chris as our DJ, and everyone loved him, I got so many compliments. I would recommend and use these guys again in a heartbeat.

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Laura T

Double Platinum was amazing to work with. Bill as great to work with and our guests said we had the BEST DJ they have ever had a wedding! Thank you!

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Katie R

David did an amazing job! Couldn't of asked for a better DJ! We were thrilled with the service! Thank you!

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Cali P

Amazing!  Best DJ I could have ever asked for in my wedding night. All the servers and bartenders were dancing while working and told me how great the music was! So much fun. Would recommended to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 12/28/2016 Becki E

Dancing is my favorite part of any wedding reception, and Double Platinum DJ kept everyone dancing until the very end! Extremely friendly staff, very organized, willing to customize everything to your event, and incredibly talented in keeping the party going throughout the... Read More entire event. Uplighting is included in the DJ price which I took for granted until I saw how they transformed my wedding venue such that it surpassed my vision for the space! 100% recommend them!!

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Kelsey O

Double Platinum DJ is AMAZING to work with. They worked with us to stay within our budget and even include lighting for the whole space which is something that no other DJ service provided. They even were able to rent gold chiavari chairs to complete our look! They really work... Read More with you to get an idea of what your style is to make the evening perfect!

Bill Spindler

"As a modern wedding DJ service where "out-of-the-box" is our mantra, we strive to provide a service you simply won't find elsewhere. We pride ourselves on our assets: talent and technology. We are envelope-pushers, we are creatives, we are Double Platinum DJ Service. Welcome to the future of mobile wedding DJ entertainment."