Doug Winters Music/Best Kept Secret

After two decades, well over 1500 weddings and hundreds of corporate events, our incredible dance band comprised of New York's finest session players performs every possible genre of music. Our spirit is always elegant...with a huge dose of funk. From Bruno Mars to Sinatra, we'll have your guests up and dancing all night. My philosophy is simple: no two bridal couples are alike so I'll work closely with you to make the music at your wedding a total reflection of who you are and everything you want it to be. The result? Unforgettable. AND THE BEST MUSIC YOU'LL EVER DANCE TO!

Classical, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

61 Main St. , Tarrytown, NY New York Tri-State Area & Beyond... (914) 238-9100

Reviewed on 9/13/2017 Sarah L

Doug Winter's band played at our daughter's wedding and we cannot be more enthusiastic about their music. The band really read the crowd well and kept the dance floor full all night long. People of all ages raved about the music to me and my husband the next day and said that it... Read More was one of the best wedding bands they had heard. Besides the music they played, Doug was a joy to work with over the months leading up to the wedding.

Reviewed on 11/05/2017 Martin M

We loved working with Doug Winters and his band, all total pros. He and the whole team showed generosity and panache, and most of all showed that they know how to put on a real party. The band could read the room, and kept our guests on the dance-floor. We only wish we could've... Read More had them play until dawn. And we consider Doug a new friend! We cannot recommend the Doug Winters band more highly. — Emily & Martin

Reviewed on 2/17/2017 Reissa R

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Doug Winters Band/Best Kept Secret! My now husband and I are both musicians and we wanted to work with an incredible group o musicians and that is exactly what we got. Doug and his band took new (not very well known) songs and made them... Read More very special for our day. Singers are also FANTASTIC> On the spot the band was able to work with myself and my husband separately to make special musical tributes for another, and help my maids of honor to their own musical toast. It was a lovely musical wedding thanks to Doug and his crew!! Please take advantage of these incredible musicians for your wedding our event, you will not regret it!!!

Great Evening!

Reviewed on 11/03/2014 Samantha W

Thanks to Doug Winters--our wedding felt like a party. It was amazing to see have so many of our friends and relatives up on the dance floor with us--we basically didn't have to go table to table to make the rounds because we were able to spend time with everyone on the dance... Read More floor! Doug works with you from the very first time you contact him--he even responded to a request that I sent the night before the event! He listens to all of your ideas, and tells you which ones will work, even the ones you think won't, and has suggestions for how to make everything even better. My husband and I had a fairly esoteric first dance song, which they learned very well! Doug not only lead his amazing band and made sure the music was top notch, but he kept the party kept the evening going smoothly, and had great ideas on how to time the speeches and special dances to avoid breaking the flow of the evening. The father daughter dance was sort of an inside joke, and Doug suggested (though it wasn't planned) that my father give a little explanation behind our father-daughter dance. This suggestion is one of the examples of how DOug understands how to do a great job with events to make everyone at the reception feel included in the experience. The band was great- when the guests were hesitant to stop partying to come watch the cake cutting, the lead singer broke into an impromptu rap about it being time to cut the cake, which got a lot of laughs and people's attention. We were married months ago, and everyone who we talk to about the wedding mentions the band. Thanks!

Spectacular band!!!

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 Alexandra R

Doug Winters / Best Kept Secret was spectacular at my wedding! They had the dance floor PACKED even before our bridal party was introduced at the very beginning of the reception! Doug was a pleasure to work with during the planning process, and he and his band are so incredibly... Read More talented. They listened to our requests and truly made the evening so special for us. Throughout the 4 hour reception, the dance floor was packed. Even the solos that were performed during dinner took my breath away. I had to stop walking around greeting people at one point to just watch them sing and take it all in! My family and I are so happy to have had them play at our wedding, and we were complimented on them throughout the evening by our guests and by the manager of the club. I highly recommend Doug Winters' Best Kept Secret, they were amazing!!!

Best Band Ever!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Dania S

Forever grateful to Doug Winter's Music Band for he was amazing from our initial contact prior to booking, to the last song of the night! He was receptive to our needs and a great listener with lots of great ideas too. He played the perfect music with perfect acoustics for the... Read More Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. He had our guests dancing from the moment they entered the Reception. We had a packed dance floor with our guests saying over and over that this was the best Event Band they have ever heard. They were able to play and sing every special song we needed. From the teenage guests to the 93 year old Grandma, our dance floor was rocking all night! He coordinated the night's events seamless, just like we wanted. His vocalists and musicians were incredibly talented and sooo much fun. They lifted the energy of the entire Reception venue. It is true that 'The Music' is at the top of the list to make a wedding perfect and this was true with our wedding! We could not have been more pleased and thrilled with our music, Doug Winter's Music!

Doug Winters