Picturesque Backdrop & Venue for Your Perfect Day!

Set in the beautiful hills of Parker County Texas, this spacious venue sets atop a hill overlooking a 56 acre estate. With 360 degree views, you will feel like you’re on top of the world! You and your guests can enjoy a stroll through beautiful grapevines, and feel like you have been transported to the wine country. Picturesque backdrop for beautiful wedding photos. Located just thirty minutes from downtown Fort Worth in Weatherford, TX this venue gives you the destination feel you are looking for without leaving your guests and family behind! We provide two separate outdoor ceremony sites, a beautiful covered patio and a stunning open ceremony area that towers over the treetops. Don’t settle for the ordinary when you can have extraordinary on your special day!

• Outdoor - Covered

• Ceremony Area

Garden, Rooftop, Vineyard

Destination Weddings

6000 Tucker Drive, Weatherford, TX (817) 444-8172
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Diana R

Dove Ridge Vineyard was an absolutely beautiful setting for my daughter's wedding in September. We had so many comments from our guests about the breathtaking scenic views. The owners were very helpful with every aspect of the wedding. Many thanks to Dove Ridge for providing... Read More a beautiful venue for an unforgettable wedding!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Danielle M

Dove Ridge Vineyard was definitely my "Magic Moment" for the wedding of my dreams! Janan is so warm and accommodating, from the start to finish it was over the moon! Spending the day of the wedding at Dove Ridge with the bridesmaids was so relaxing and meaningful for everyone.... Read More THEN THAT NIGHT WOW!!! You have the best of both worlds, beautiful outside views that you cannot find anywhere else, then inside elegance and comfort! It is a night we will all cherish forever. Thank you Dove Ridge for making dreams come true!!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren P

I am convinced that there is not a better venue out there. Dove Ridge staff was SO easy to plan with. They were incredibly flexible and open to different ideas we had and vendors we wanted to bring in. My guests haven't stopped talking about the amazing view either. Everyone was... Read More out on the lawn enjoying the gorgeous scenery. The staff was incredibly professional but also so warm and personable. It was like you were one of the family getting married. My husband and I are SO excited that the space is more than just a venue too. Now we get to continue to go back to Dove Ridge for years to come and enjoy the tasting room (once it is open) and bring friends and family to enjoy the place where we committed to forever.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Brittany W

The views are are unlike anything else you’ll find in the area and the owners are amazing. Our wedding was an absolute dream and I wouldn’t change a thing. You WONT regret booking Dove Ridge.

Reviewed on 10/09/2017

Dove Ridge is a remarkably stunning venue, and the Benefiels are thoughtful and precise with their attention to details. My daughter enjoyed the wedding of her dreams. The building and grounds layout allows guests to celebrate indoors and outdoors while enjoying the interior... Read More beauty of the venue and the spectacular views offered by the hilltop location. Those sunset photo ops are absolutely breathtaking! The unencumbered views are serenely beautiful. It was the perfect setting for an unforgettable celebration with our family and friends. Thank you for the memories, Janan & Joey Benefiel!

2017-12-17T18:57:27 Response from the vendor

We couldn't be happier to hear that you were pleased, and that Dove Ridge was everything you had hoped it would be. Thank you for the memories you have given us too! You will always be part of our Dove Ridge family and we hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Stefani N

This venue is a dream! The people that own it are amazing and super sweet! I know most people write reviews because they had their wedding there but I just viewed this place and was completely blown away. Circumstances didn't line up for us to book there but it would of been a... Read More dream to be married at this great venue. Incredible views from all angles!

2017-07-17T12:09:26 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you enjoyed visiting, and took the time to write such kind words. Don't forget we will have a winery next year, so Dove Ridge won't just be for weddings then :) We look forward to you visiting us again!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Macey P

Dove Ridge Vineyard was incredible!!!!! I cannot recommend them enough. Janan and her staff are welcoming, friendly and so genuine - it felt like working with a friend. The grounds are unbelievably beautiful. The building was still under construction when we booked, but the... Read More views alone we enough to know that we had to have our wedding at Dove Ridge. The reception hall turned out even more beautiful than I imagined and is a perfect space for any event. It's gorgeous on it's own but it's also a blank canvas that could be styled in so many different ways. During the wedding every guest commented on how beautiful a venue was. It was a beautiful evening and many of our guest went in and out to the lawn enjoying themselves and taking photos. It was PERFECT! Thank you Janan for providing a beautiful and unique venue in DFW and for your excellent service!!!

2017-07-06T20:15:55 Response from the vendor

We are so glad that you and your guests enjoyed spending time at Dove Ridge. Our hearts soar to see people having such a good time, and amazing couples and families starting a new chapter of their lives together. Your kind words are such an... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Robin B

Dreams do come true!! Dove Ridge is the most amazing venue we have seen in the entire metroplex! I describe it as Austin hill country views with an elegant Aspen Ski Lodge on top! We had my daughters wedding there last weekend, our expectations were high, and Dove Ridge did... Read More not disappoint. Janan and Joey are delightful to work with and accommodated our every need. From the moment you drive through the beautiful vineyards and arrive at the plateau on the top, you know you are not at your ordinary wedding venue. The 360 views are indescribable. We put cocktail tables and a bar on the grassy knoll over looking Fort Worth. Our guests enjoyed an amazing sunset while enjoying a beautiful stone fire pit. Inside the guests were cool and comfortable to dance the night away with floor to ceiling windows so they could enjoy the sunset as well. The inside bar area is exquisite and the room easily holds 250+. On the day of the wedding, my daughter and I and her bridesmaids arrived at 10:00 am to a relaxed day of pampering, relaxing and enjoying each other. By the time the ceremony began we were relaxed and ready to enjoy and appreciate every moment. It is a day we will never forget. I haven't even talked about the ceremony area!! It is beautiful covered area with a stone fireplace with the 360 views - you have to go to the Dove Ridge website to appreciate what I'm talking about! You can even hire fireworks to end your evening as your guest depart!! The vendors that were there were in awe of this venue - they agreed they had never experienced anything like it! Check it out, dreams do come true!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Taylor B

Dove Ridge Venue offers so much - southern hospitality from it's owners and staff, breathtaking 360 views of North Texas, several ceremony site options, a reception hall fit for a King and sunsets that will rock your world. This is the venue for your dream wedding. Trust me!

2017-07-06T20:02:00 Response from the vendor

The sunsets are magical and we are so happy to share them! We can't wait for your wedding and will work hard to try to exceed your expectations. Our brides and grooms rock our world because we have the best ones around!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Liz I

Dove Ridge Vineyard is an absolute gem! You immediately feel like family upon entering the gates. The warm and friendly staff ensure that every detail of your wedding will be perfect. They go above and beyond with huge smiles on their faces. The views are undeniable and... Read More finishes impeccable. Such a memorable place for a wedding or event. I can't speak highly enough of this quality venue and staff!

2017-06-01T07:23:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words! We are so honored when our brides select Dove Ridge for their wedding. We have a passion to make your wedding day a beautiful and memorable event for you, your family and your guests. Just like our vineyards, our... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 Tori D

I just booked my wedding for October of 2018 at dove ridge vineyard and my family and I could not be more excited to work with the amazing people that own this venue. The owners are great people who have worked so hard to make this venue one of a kind. The view from the venue is... Read More unbelievable you would think you were in the Austin hill country. They have a complete 360 view of the Fort Worth metroplex and it is just breathtaking! We can't wait to say "I do" at this beautiful venue!

2017-03-17T21:44:33 Response from the vendor

Tori we are so honored you have selected Dove Ridge for your wedding! We appreciate your kind words and we will work hard to exceed your expectations! With the new vineyard we are planting, Dove Ridge will be even more beautiful next fall for your... Read Less Read More

Janan & Joey Benefiel

Our passion for wine grew into the dream of having our own vineyard and winery. We began planting our vineyard over three years ago and now have thousands of beautiful grapevines, and we are still expanding! Wanting to share our dream and passion with others, we built a hilltop venue, with roads that wind upwards through the vineyards. This beautiful setting allows our brides and special guests to host weddings and parties in a romantic setting with a destination feel. The sunrises and sunsets from the building are spectacular and the breathtaking views have to be seen to be appreciated.