Dovetail Design

(3)

Oklahoma City, OK

Custom Affordable Wedding Invitations

All of our invitations begin as dreams and ideas, from beautiful, creative brides, or a collaboration of my ideas, and yours. Each invitation is designed from scratch, for you, using inspiration, ideas, and themes that reflect your personality. We also offer customizable, pre designed invitations.

Wedding invitations

Reviewed on 7/09/2013 Tiffany B

Tasha did a great job doing the wedding invitations for our wedding. She did as many edits as we needed in order to make sure the invitations we exactly the way we wanted and was also quick with everything. The invitations were beautiful and much less expensive than all the other places we had looked previously. After mailing out our wedding invitations we received numerous compliments on how beautiful the invitations were.

Great Invitations!

Reviewed on 11/28/2014 LaRadius A

I love the process of custom invitations. They were just perfect.

Good invitations but not the best timing

Reviewed on 6/22/2013 Macy M

I enjoyed working with Tasha however there always seemed to be an excuse as to why they weren't done on time or why she wouldn't reply to my emails. The invitations turned out beautiful but for the price I paid and not getting them on time I wished I would have gone somewhere else. Good designing but not the best timing.

Send Email