Down The Aisle Inc.

(28)

Arroyo Grande, CA

Down The Aisle Inc.

Type

Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mothers Fashions, Other Attire & Accessories, Shoes, Wedding Gowns

Bow2010
Bow2008 09

144 W Branch St, Arroyo Grande, CA

Wedding dress and Bridesmaid dresses

Reviewed on 9/27/2013 Rachel H

Down the Aisle was wonderful to work with. My wedding dress was beautiful and I got an amazing price. The girls in my wedding party loved their dresses and they fit perfectly!

Lovely Shop

Reviewed on 9/24/2013 Ellyn E

The attendant at this shop was very attentive. She was very friendly and very helpful. They had a great selection of the designers I was looking for and a good selection of accessories too. I did not find " the one" here though.

Great experience!

Reviewed on 9/23/2013 Megan D

Sharon and her team at Down the Aisle were absolutely wonderful! I first had the pleasure of working with them when shopping with my sister for her wedding dress. The experience was so great that when it came my turn to get married, 2 yrs. later, I knew exactly where to go to purchase my dress...Down the Aisle. Down the Aisle carries a large variety of dresses and accessories for not only the bride, but the entire bridal party. The level of service and attention from Sharon and her team was incomparable. They were extremely knowledgeable and made me, an insecure Bride, feel very comfortable. My dress, veil, and sash were absolutely perfect! Very accommodating and excellent service all around! I even received personal emails both before and following my special day wishing me and my husband all the best!

True Professionals

Reviewed on 9/18/2013 Lara J

I was in heaven when I walked in Down The Aisle. They had so many beautiful dresses. Sharon the owner took her time in assisting me and hearing what I said I wanted in a gown and reading the expressions from my body language. She knew what I liked!! We found the perfect gown, veil, shoes and jewelry to accessorize with. Never have I felt so beautiful!! Thank you for making my experience extra special xoxo

So Thankful!!!!

Reviewed on 9/07/2013 Faith A

Hi, I am a local to San Luis Obispo and I am currently planning what feels like my "shotgun" wedding of 3 months because of my family moving overseas. I heard about Down the Aisle from a friend, and am SO THANKFUL I went in to check it out! I found the PERFECT dress!!! I put it on and got tears in my eyes because I loved it so much! I never would have picked it out myself, but it was the owner of the boutique who picked it out for me after listening to my description of what I was looking for... and it was JUST right!!! I was on a really tight budget of only $300 and the dress started at $895 but she said she could give it to me for $400..... I asked if she would let me beg for her to bring it down a little more to fit my budget and she smiled and said that she wasn't opposed to begging every once in a while :) She was so kind and I am so thankful that she brought the dress down to a price that I could afford so that I could have a dress that was exactly perfect for me and so beautiful!!!! I walked in and out of there with the perfect dress within an hour's time!!! She made it simple and easy and didn't make me feel bad for being on a budget, but instead worked with me to leave me feeling blessed and lucky!!! She also told me she could help recommend a tailor who could fix it up for me professionally and affordably! All around a wonderful experience and I would recommend the shop to everyone! I had so much fun trying on dresses here and walked away with THE ONE!!!! Thank you Down the Aisle!!!!!!!

Great Service

Reviewed on 6/21/2013 Amanda E

The owner personally helped me try on dresses since I came in alone. She was very sweet and helpful, even taking pictures of the dresses for me. Highly reccomend!

Bridal attire

Reviewed on 5/28/2013 Ashley W

I bought my wedding dress, veil, and tiara here! Everyone was very friendly and of great help! They had a good variety of everything I was looking for. They had dresses within all prices ranges. The only down fall I had with my experience is my veil came two months later than they said it would originally, which wasn't a big deal since I ordered everything far in advance

Wonderful service, great selection!!

Reviewed on 5/14/2013 Wendy C

This was the first store I went to for dress shopping and I had the best experience here!! They made it fun, there was absolutely no pressure to buy, and they were very knowledgable about the lines they carried. Unfortunately I did not end up finding my dress there BUT! I was so happy with my experience there that we ended up going there for the tux rentals for my groom and the groomsmen! :0) That was an excellent experience too! You can't go wrong with this place!

Excellent

Reviewed on 12/28/2012 Angela G

Great customer service. Dress took longer than expected, but was absolutely beautiful.

Horrible Experience

Reviewed on 9/28/2012 Tana H

If I could give this boutique zero stars I would. The women who helped me was nice enough, once she realized you were going to definitely buy a dress but the customer service after I already put down the money was unbelievably HORRIBLE!! I ordered my dress nearly a year prior to my wedding and at about 6 months before the wedding I started contacting the store to see if my dress had come in because I was promised it would be in, and it wasnt. This continued up until 2 months before my wedding, she never gave me my dress and I had to ask for my money back. Once she did give me my money back in check form, when I took it to the bank the check bounced. I ended up getting the money back and rush ordering the exact same dress online at weddingshoppe.com. It definitely took a lot of fun out of the dress shopping and altering experience.

Great Dresses. Service Lacking

Reviewed on 8/17/2012 Faye F

It is a nice enough dress shop with some beautiful dresses in the $800-2500.00 range. The young sales girl is very nice and helpful. I do think the owner only goes out of her way when making a sale or when the client is right in front of her. My dress was 2 months late coming in (this is the designers fault, not the stores) but she never called me to let me know that. I had to call her three different times to find out where my dress was and she told me "oh the designer called and is running late" I think she should make phone calls like this to brides waiting for their dress, especially since we need to book fittings or they get to busy.

great selection, great prices, great service

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Lesley C

Shopping for my dress here was a wonderful experience. I felt very comfortable with Andrea. My budget was $2,000 and they had several great dresses in that range. The only down side, my dress barely came in in time for me to make my fittings (I was traveling cross country). I believe that was more the dress makers fault, but I felt like I was really having to stay on top of it to ensure my dress would be in on time.

I couldn't have asked for more...

Reviewed on 3/30/2012 Gina P

This is the most beautiful and elegant bridal salon I have ever seen. I had an amazing experience. Andrea has so much knowledge and is so friendly. I wasnt sure what I was looking for exactly and Andrea helped me feel comforable and find the perfect dress. My wedding day is going to be the happiest day of my life thanks to her. I would recommend this salon to any bride wanting an upscale experience and a beautiful wedding gown. Thank you Down the Aisle!

Very nice and helpful

Reviewed on 3/06/2012 Trisha P

I did not end up getting my dress at this store, but wanted to review it because I found that they were very nice, and had a good selection. I actually liked their selection more than any other store I visited, but was looking for something very specific, which they didn't happen to have, so I purchased my dress elsewhere. Regardless, I definitely recommend making an appointment and checking it out. It's a really nice store.

Love Down the Aisle!

Reviewed on 10/25/2011 Nicolette L

The ladies at Down the Aisle are lovely! I walked in very nervous and hesitant- and walked out knowing I would have the perfect dress. They are very knowledgeable about the lines they carry and they really care about making you feel comfortable with the process. I send all of my friends there!

Best Dress Shop Around!

Reviewed on 10/23/2011 Ashleigh C

I went to all the dress shops I could get to & this was by far the best! I loved the feel of the shop, you have plenty of room to move around & breath (which you don't get every where!) I found my dress here & absolutely loved it! They do not do in-house alterations, but they will give great recommendations on where to go.

Stewart wedding

Reviewed on 10/11/2011 Ana M

I had to get my dress off the rack and they had a great selection and the customer service was awsome. They are even sending my dress off to be cleaned and boxed for a great price.

Great Experience

Reviewed on 7/19/2011 Kari A

Great experience all around, from the moment I walked in to try on dresses to the moment I came into pick mine up! Large selection and large private dressing rooms. By far the best bridal shop I went to and is why I bought my dress there!

Professional

Reviewed on 7/11/2011 Michele M

Found my dream dress there! Had a rocky start to our visit but was truly happy with the whole experience and they were very helpful in pulling the entire look together.

Great service

Reviewed on 6/19/2011 Kirsten L

I went to Down The Aisle because everyone I knew recommended them & now I know why! Andrea was wonderful and very helpful! They have a wide selection of dresses all very affordable. When I went in, she said all the dresses were under $2,000. Not sure if that is still accurate, but you won't be disappointed! Loved them & would recommend them to anyone!

loved my dress

Reviewed on 6/10/2011 Alissa S

A great experience except for alterations (done through their shop). My dress came quickly and was a great price.

Great!

Reviewed on 6/01/2011 Arian H

The only drawback is that they don't do in house alterations, but other than that they did everything they promised. The dress showed up in the time frame they predicted, and they made every effort to get a hold of me when it arrived.

Very helpful and considerate staff.

Reviewed on 3/05/2011 Kathi R

I went in on a Saturday without an appointment. The place was crowded with two booked appointments of bridal parties getting fitted and looking for dresses. A sales associate asked if we needed help, and I explained my desire to find a beautiful less formal dress for my beach wedding. She made several suggestions, and said a room was not currently available but would be within 1/2 hour. After picking out an assortment of dresses to try on, she suggested we get coffee next door as it would be a little bit longer. When we returned, we were ready to go. I found the perfect gown, got measured and ordered my dress. It was a wonderful experience, and the staff was quite helpful indeed. The only thing I would suggest is making an appointment so you don't have to wait for a room to try on dresses or for individualized attention. Still, without the appointment, I had a great experience.

DRESS

Reviewed on 10/19/2010 Jenny N

I loved the dress selection here! So great, that when I went in to pick up my dress, I dared not look around at the other beautiful ones. They were very helpful in my selection and worked with me on my time frame and budget well. My dress came very quickly! However, I ordered shoes from them and they made a mistake (but wouldn't own to it), which caused them to not come in time (My dress came super fast and my shoes couldn't make it in the 2 months?) Fortunately, I was able to order them from a wedding shoe website and get them dyed a week ahead of the wedding. Why they couldn't accomplish that when it is their career, I'm not sure. However, they did provide me with the sample shoe for my dress fitting, which was helpful, and they refunded the full cost of the shoes.

Great Central Coast Business

Reviewed on 7/01/2010 Allison J

Although I ultimately found my wedding dress elsewhere, I did try on several dresses here and felt very comfortable. The saleswomen are not pushy and gave me plenty of time to try on several dresses. Their selection is not the best but they do have some beautiful gowns. TIP: Make an appointment during non-peak hours and you will get time to try on more than the alloted number of dresses and get more attention. We did, however, get the groomsmen's tuxes here and it was such an easy process. They took our selections, got all the guy's measurements, and called them when the tuxes arrived. We didn't have to do anything extra...and that's exactly what a bride needs as her day is quickly approaching!

Send Email