Mother & Daughter Professional Event Planning Team

D’Plazzo Event Planners design, plan and create distinctive and timeless weddings and events. We are a mother-daughter team that has over 20 years of designing amazing events. We work with the best talented and professional vendors. Our goal is to take stress away from the bride and to work with her vision on bringing her dream wedding to a reality! D’Plazzo is a Certified Wedding Professional Member. We are available for Destination Weddings and Events.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Day After Brunch, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Planning

Reviewed on 4/25/2017 Aubrey W

I cannot thank D'Plazzo enough for making my wedding so amazing! They were there for every part of the planning process, made sure the venue was set up perfectly, and that everything went according to the timeline. Their teamwork and professionalism was remarkable. I will... Read More forever owe a debt of gratitude to Debra and Dacia for making my wedding the best day of my life!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Rachelle S

Simply AMAZING!! Loved working with them and they thought of every last detail to help everything run smooth. Very Knowledgeable on how to set-up an decorate. She made the day so Special, I can't THANK them enough for everything!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mishelle H

I absolutely love D'Plazzo! I can not say enough about these women. I have worked with them for years and have enjoyed our professional relationship! Their attention to detail sets them apart. They love helping you bring your vision to reality. They will put you at ease and... Read More handle everything so you can enjoy your wedding day with family and friends. I would highly recommend them. You will be pleased!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Michaela K

I recently moved to Lawson, Oklahoma from the West Coast and had no clue how to plan my OK wedding. D'Plazzo were the first planners I interviewed, and I'm so grateful they worked with us! To give you an idea of the handful they had to manage, our wedding was in a TINY town... Read More outside of Duncan, with the reception a 20-minute drive away. Try coordinating 150+ guests to the town in the first place... and then to the reception venue! D'Plazzo managed this with grace and ease, and all guests found the location quite effortlessly. Additionally, I am vegan and my family has dietary restrictions, and they found me a wedding cake baker who made a delicious vegan layer and gluten free layer! One regret I have is not hiring them to manage the whole thing. If you possibly can, TAKE their full service package. It seems easier to do a little bit on your own, but it's definitely not. They will save you at least that much on vendors (they were able to save me $1,000+ on my florist, since I didn't know anyone in the area). My advice is to take your budget, subtract their fee, and tell them what the rest of your budget is and they will work around it and find the perfect vendors for you. My husband loved working with Debra, as she knew exactly what his vision was for the reception, choice of live band, and overall aesthetic. Dacia is very down to earth and assisted me with intimidating jobs - finding a makeup artist, somehow materializing a vegan cake, and payment of the vendors ahead of time. Even though we didn't use their full package, there were several times that Debra and Dacia reminded us of things we had forgotten, like sparklers. Overall fantastic experience. 100% recommend to anyone in Oklahoma!

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Shelbey R

-Rosemary Ridge Event Venue

Reviewed on 8/05/2016 Sydney S

Hands down, best mother and daughter team out there! I won their "I Do" giveaway was more than grateful. Deb and Dacia went above and beyond for me. They called vendors, made sure everything was ready to go from the very start. It was completely stress free. We highly recommend... Read More these two for start to finish!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016

I can't say enough good about Debra and Dacia. They made my dream wedding a reality. The day of my outdoor wedding it rained, they worked quickly with vendors and my family to move it all inside. It turned out perfect. Not only are they professional, they are kind. I would... Read More truly recommend them to anyone. We could not have planned our wedding without them!

Reviewed on 6/03/2016

Debra & Dacia were wonderful to work with! They keep everything running very smoothly at the rehearsal and on the day of. It was a huge relief to myself and my mother I know. Plus their wealth of knowledge on vendors was invaluable to me when selected who would do the cake, the... Read More flowers, and more. I would definitely recommend them to any bride-to-be!

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Amanda J

From the very beginning, I absolutely LOVED working with Debra and Dacia! I actually got in contact with Debra through (what I thought was) a sad time - our first choice venue closing. She was super quick to be helpful with as much information as possible, even though I hadn't... Read More hired D'Plazzo yet! I appreciated the genuine care I felt from her about our dream day, and knew I was going to hire her - even without getting "that" venue. My husband and I weren't even "officially" engaged when I began seeking her help, so she and Dacia actually got to be part of our surprise (to me) proposal at the venue we would book and be married at! :) They were both absolutely FABULOUS to work with, and made me feel like I was their only bride and priority!! I couldn't believe their complete willingness to help with and answer any questions, from not only me but my (rather opinionated) groom as well :) I developed a great friendship with them during the year we worked together, and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know them in that time. I could not have been more pleased with the choice my husband made for me, in telling me to hire them! Even with a few hiccups that occurred on our big day, I felt abnormally (for me) calm and relaxed. They TRULY helped make that day incredible for us, and are an AMAZING team!!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016 ashley N

Loved working with D'Plazzo wedding planners ! They went above and beyond to make sure that my day was special to me and just right ! Great Mother - Daughter team ! Would highly recommend !!

Debra & Dacia