"The Ultimate In Occasion Entertainment"

Welcome to Dr. Beat Productions Professional DJ Entertainment & Event Lighting. We are a full time, full service company serving Long Island since 1988. The unmatched service, custom tailored music and Industry leading entertainment options that we offer can truly set your event apart from anything you have ever experienced. With complete packages to suit all tastes and budgets, we always provide the ultimate in occasion entertainment. Call us today to schedule an appointment. Be sure to ask one of our event professionals about all of industry exclusive Photo Booth options, included our new interactive “Mirror Me” Booth.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

150 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY (631) 473-2788

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Carolina N

Sal and his crew are the best! What a great experience not only for us but for our wedding guests. Such attention to detail and the amazing transformation with the special lighting made everything magical. We are beyond thrilled with the way our night turned out and Dr. Beat... Read More Productions had all our needs and wants covered, thank you for all the phones calls and meeting with us and making sure the entire night was detailed from beginning to end.

2016-07-15T11:22:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your using Dr. Beat Productions and for your wonderful review. We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Janet P

Dr. Beat Productions was absolutely amazing, I could not say enough great things about their DJ services. Sal and his staff made the entire pre-wedding process incredibly smooth. Sal was always easy to communicate with and was on top of all of the details. Our MC Gene helped to... Read More get everyone organized for the introductions for the reception, He really made it so that I didn't even have to think about it, I could just enjoy the day. Our DJ Mike played our music selections in a perfect order and really read the crowd for what should come next. Sal recommended utilizing their photo booth services as well and it was so much fun!! They had so many props and also used an amazing idea of having the guests create a scrapbook for us with the photo booth pictures that they took. Now we have a beautiful scrapbook of our guests having the best time at our wedding. I highly recommend using Dr. Beat Productions, I cannot write/say enough positive things about them.

2017-06-27T13:14:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Janet! It was truly a pleasure working with you both. Gene and I had so much fun at your wedding and we hope to work with you again in the future!!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Cailey C

Dr. Beat is a must hire!!! I used them for my wedding and the were absolutely fantastic! Our guests complimented by saying it was one of the best weddings they had ever been a part of. Rick our DJ kept the dance floor jumping all night and our MC Ben was amazing, both in English... Read More and Spanish!! Everything was beyond perfect and I will be using them again for my corporate holiday party this year. Thank you to everyone involved for making our day so unforgettable.

2017-08-18T19:51:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Dr. Beat Productions and for your outstanding review! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Christian P

From Start to Finish, Sal Grosso was a pleasure to work with when planning our wedding. He met with me numerous times to discuss everything from the music to the lighting that we wanted. He was super responsive and very flexible. I’ve had many guests tell me how much they... Read More enjoyed our DJ and the music choices. Our DJ Brian even agreed to stay a few minutes longer because our guests did not want the night to end. The entire the success of our wedding was due to Dr. Beat Productions and we would not hesitate booking them again for any party.

2017-08-18T09:43:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. We truly love hearing about awesome experiences like yours! Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

We used Dr Beat Productions for our wedding and could not have been happier with our Choice. Mike and Gene were our DJ and MC, they were excellent and had everyone dancing the entire night. Leading up to our day Sal was very thorough and responded very quickly to all of our... Read More calls and emails. He wanted to make sure that everything on his end was exactly as we requested. We also realized closer to our wedding that we wanted to add a photo booth, so we added this service through Dr. Beat. I also appreciated that Sal offered us a discount for booking both services and threw in our ceremony music that we realized we needed until very late in the game. Towards the end of wedding planning, every penny counts and so these small gestures go a very long way. Thank you Sal, Mike and Gene!!

2017-08-17T13:42:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! It was truly a pleasure working with you both. Gene and I had such a great time with you and your guests at your wedding. We hope to work with you again in the future!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 lisa k

Very disappointed in the way we were treated with Dr Beats. Originally they seemed like such a great vendor. Unfortunately , which this one there is no room for change! We had gave Sal our list of music. I felt pressured submitting this to him with such little notice. I had... Read More made some changes to songs etc . I wanted to do a special birthday for 3 of my guests. I had a wedding planner go over all of this with him the week before and the day of. I even made a entire timeline of music down to the second of the songs I wanted to hear !! Fast forward to day of wedding: The wrong bridal parents song was played, the wrong bridal party entrance song was played. The dj was good but did not play the list I gave Sal. We paid extra for zapshots his logo was on the screens majority of the time. At one point they actually played a lmfao music video on the screens. It was strange. We had complained about this and then they started putting more pics up of our guests instead of trying to promote their company The MC called out the bday guests with 2 of them not in the room which is not what I asked for. The dj was extremely rude to my guests telling him that he was busy and could not accept requests. Sal and my husband got into a screaming altercation and he through our photo montage at him and said here I am done with you. I can not make you people happy and stormed out of our reception room. It was awful! We later went to pic of our cd of zap shots at Sal's office. He did apologize but in the same sense was blaming us and my guests for all the mistakes that were happening and THEN questioned us and said "Well if you were so unhappy why did you tip the DJ and the MC. Because it is customary !! We felt like we were defending our selves to him. He questioned me and said well I went up to you and you said everything was ok. Well because that was the last thing I wanted to deal with on my wedding night .It was not a memorable experience !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Paige K

It was an easy choice when it came to the music for my wedding day. After meeting Sal and Mike at a bridal show, we immediately knew who we were going to book. I am a nervous wreck when it comes to details and Sal was with me every step of the way. I can't thank him and his... Read More staff enough for all that they did and my sister will be using them in 2018 for her wedding!!

2016-10-30T18:19:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. Our team looks forward to working with you and your family again in 2018! Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

Dr. Beat Productions was outstanding! Everything from our ceremony to the last dance was just right. The owner Sal made some big promises and he delivered on every single one. We will forever recommend our DJ to all of our friends and family and thank you for the memories.

2016-10-30T18:16:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. We love hearing about experiences like yours! Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jason S

My wife and I made the decision to use Dr. Beat after meeting with a few DJ's. We were totally satisfied in every way and will definitely use them again for future occasions.

2016-10-28T11:02:59 Response from the vendor

Jason, thank you so much for your using Dr. Beat Productions It was a pleasure working with you. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa R

We used Dr. Beat Productions for our June 2016 wedding and we were thrilled beyond words with Sal Grosso and his team. Everything that we asked for was handled professionally and exactly as we requested. Our DJ and MC, Gene and Mike had the dance floor going all night... We went... Read More an hour overtime! Thanks again to everyone involved in making our day so memorable.

2016-10-27T13:05:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we truly value your feedback. Thank you again for using Dr. Beat Productions. Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

Dr. Beat Productions (DBP) DJ'ed our wedding and they did a phenomenal job. Sal and company were very attentive and professional. We especially liked the MC, who was very energetic and quite personable. The music selection was exactly as we asked for, and all introductions and... Read More special dances went off without a hitch. We also opted for their manned photo booth (with props!) which was quite popular with our guests. We're currently waiting on the scrap book and dvd of all the photos, which was included with the photo booth option (they've been shipped at the time of writing this), but we expect they will be top notch, much like everything else has been. All in all, DBP was the perfect DJ for our event, and they were very reasonably priced, to boot. You can't go wrong with DBP!

2016-10-25T15:07:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. Your Photobooth DVD has been processed and is on the way. Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj for a preview or your pictures....

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley K

Dr. Beat Productions did an amazing job at my wedding. Sal was very easy to work with and kept the night moving along smoothly. There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty and that's exactly what I wanted for my big day.

2016-10-25T15:09:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Dr. Beat Productions and for your wonderful review. We're so glad you had an amazing time at your wedding. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Danielle K

Sal and the rest of the DBP team were a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state and Sal was more than accommodating throughout the entire process. The day-of team was also fantastic and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. In fact, our guests... Read More are still raving about these guys! We are beyond thrilled with how everything turned out and we have already had several guests, friends and family ask for DBP’s info. We were more than happy to recommend such a great crew. Thanks again for making our big day extra special!

2016-08-19T15:22:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your choosing Dr. Beat Productions and for your wonderful review. DJ Mike and MC Brian had a great time with you and your guests! We hope to working with you again in the future.... - SAL

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Sal and Mike did a fantastic job at my wedding. They are respectful and professional, and got all of my wedding guests on the dance floor. My husband and I couldn't be happier with them and their service.

2016-08-18T09:04:27 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you had a great time at your wedding and thank you for choosing Dr. Beat Productions to be part of your special day. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Sal was great! He made my mom's party very special. Would highly recommend.

2016-08-18T09:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We truly enjoyed working with you and your family. I hope that we'll get the chance provide the entertainment for all of your future events.... -Sal

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lauren C

Sal was easy to work with from the beginning. We were getting married out of state and I was so worried about trying to plan without actually being there. He did a great job of keeping in touch and responding quickly to questions or concerns. The DJ and MC were great during the... Read More wedding and helped to keep people moving on the dance floor. They weren't overbearing or annoying on the microphone, either... They kept things lively without beijg intrusive. I would highly recommend Dr. Beat to anyone planning any kind of event :).

2016-08-14T15:01:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much letting Dr. Beat Productions be a part of your special day... We hope that you and your guests had a great time!! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. -Sal

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Jackie P

Mike and Gene were our DJ's for our wedding and they were AMAZING!! They had the entire party dancing the whole time and I highly HIGHLY recommend them!! Sal was awesome to work with and really made my husband and I comfortable!! I would use them again for any of my future... Read More parties!!

2015-10-29T15:20:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your using Dr. Beat Productions and for you wonderful review. We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

All in one!

Reviewed on 10/23/2015 Jackueline

Sal and his team were very professional! They were very honest and pleasant people to work with. It was great going to one person, Sal, to coordinate everything for me as I did not have a wedding planner and so it was less stressful for me not having to deal with different... Read More people. I booked my DJ, photographer, videographer and photo booth with Sal and his team! He gave me a great deal for the entire package. They were really wonderful.

2015-10-25T18:45:36 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/22/2015 Justin C

Dr. Beat Productions Entertainment is an awesome business! Mike and Gene were the DJ and MC for our wedding and they were outstanding! The music was fun, not too loud and kept everyone moving all night long! We enjoyed the constant communication Sal had with us before the... Read More wedding to cover all the fine details and make sure everything was just how it should be! Their professionalism took away all the stress of choosing a DJ. Dr. Beat was amazing and had the perfect mix of music!

2015-10-25T18:45:44 Response from the vendor

Great DJ!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Mike was our DJ and Gene was the MC for our wedding two weeks ago. They were both great, we are still getting compliments on them. The dance floor was packed the entire night & everyone had a great time. This company is very professional and was always extremely helpful since... Read More we booked them. Sal was great at getting back to us with any questions we had. Would highly recommend to any bride or groom who wants their wedding to be a night to remember!! Can't go wrong with Dr. Beat!

2015-10-25T18:45:52 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 10/09/2015 Keith L

On Our Search for a DJ for our Second Marriage Reception, we came across Dr. Beat Productions. Sal was amazing from the first time that we met. He totally understood our vision for our wedding and came through 110% All of our phone calls and numerous emails were answered within... Read More minutes, We could not have asked for anything more. Thank you to Sal and his team for taking such good care of us on our special day!

2015-10-25T18:46:00 Response from the vendor

AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 9/16/2015 amanda I

Sal and his son (and the zap shot and lighting people) made my wedding perfect. He played just the right music at the right times. He knew when to soften up and when to make us dance. No body was in their seats except for dinner. He engaged all our guests and frequently came... Read More over to us and our mothers to make sure everything was satisfactory. He even gave suggestions to help our reception be unique to us. In the meetings he made sure that he knew who we were as a couple and really took the time to get to know us both individually and as a couple. We are definitely using him for our future parties!! :-) ~Mandii Marie

2015-10-25T18:46:11 Response from the vendor

Loved Our Wedding Day!!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2015

Can't say enough great things about DBP! They were so great to work with and very hands on to everything we needed, any requests or changes were taken care of wonderfully. The entrances and dances were great and the music throughout the wedding was perfect! People danced the... Read More night away and just had the best time :) Thank you so much Sal & Mike for exceeding our expectations!!!!

2015-10-25T18:46:17 Response from the vendor

Dr. Beat DJ services

Reviewed on 8/28/2015 Tony M

The DJ for my wedding, Brian was GREAT! im so glad i chose DR Beat productions for my DJ services. Sal was so professional and very involved in making our night great! He ALWAYS kept in contact and his years of experience truly shows. My guests are still complimenting us on... Read More our selection of music, but i have to give credit to Brian. he was so good that im even thinking of what kind of party i can throw just to have him DJ it! you should strongly consider these guys, you will not be dissapointed.

2015-10-25T18:46:25 Response from the vendor

Reviewed on 8/26/2015

Sal and Rick from Dr. Beat were off the charts amazing! Every step of our very detailed wedding outline was followed to perfection. They provided exceptional value and an exceptional evening... My feet still hurt from all of the dancing!

2015-10-25T18:46:32 Response from the vendor

Salvatore Grosso

With over thirty years in the wedding industry and thousands of weddings under his belt, Sal brings an unmatched wealth of knowledge and expertise to your event. In addition to managing the daily operations here at Dr. Beat Productions, Sal remains one of our most requested MC's. "We take pride in what we do every day and the absolute success of your wedding day is our passion".