"The Ultimate In Occasion Entertainment"

Welcome to Dr. Beat Productions Professional DJ Entertainment & Event Lighting. We are a full time, full service company serving Long Island since 1988. The unmatched service, custom tailored music and Industry leading entertainment options that we offer can truly set your event apart from anything you have ever experienced. With complete packages to suit all tastes and budgets, we always provide the ultimate in occasion entertainment. Call us today to schedule an appointment. Be sure to ask one of our event professionals about all of industry exclusive Photo Booth options, included our new interactive “Mirror Me” Booth.

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Latin, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Se Habla Español, Planning, Audio/Visual Equipment, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

150 Motor Parkway, Hauppauge, NY (631) 473-2788
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 10/03/2017 Kimberly N

We first heard of Dr. Beat Productions after attending a friend's wedding, the entertainment was great! We were planning our wedding at that time and got the information from the bride & groom. From the first time we met with Sal we were thrilled to sign a contract. He was... Read More honest, gave you all of his time without rushing, and answered all questions and concerns. We did not even shop around because the prices were reasonable and we knew we were getting quality after seeing them at a wedding already. Communication with Sal was always open be it via e-mail, phone call, and even text message. We were lucky enough to have Mike assigned our DJ and Gene as our MC. We did not meet with Mike or Gene prior to our wedding however the information packet Sal had us fill out and return to him is VERY thorough. I personally sat with Sal and reviewed the form with him (about a month prior to the wedding) and all questions were addressed (absolutely no concerns). I spoke with Mike prior to the wedding once to ensure there would be a good mix of Latin music and American music. Mike was super receptive and pretty much told me he had everything under control. Fast forward to our wedding day. Mike and Gene were prompt and professional with all other vendors, with my guests, and with us. Gene approached us throughout the night to ensure we were having a good time and to ask us any questions he may have had. There were a few announcements I had forgotten to include on my original form and Gene added them in without any trouble during the reception. All of our guests were on the dance floor all night and even my 90 year old grandfather was up on his feet for at least one dance! To say we were happy with Dr. Beat Productions as our entertainment vendor is an understatement. We would go back and do it all over again the same way and would eagerly recommend them to any friends/family looking for entertainment at an event. Thank you Sal, Mike, and Gene for making our wedding day memorable!

2017-10-13T13:47:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Kim, we truly appreciate the kind words and the amazing review. We're so thrilled that you had such a great time at your wedding. We strive for 100% success at every event.... We can't wait for the next one! Congratulation again!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2017 Janet P

Dr. Beat Productions was absolutely amazing, I could not say enough great things about their DJ services. Sal and his staff made the entire pre-wedding process incredibly smooth. Sal was always easy to communicate with and was on top of all of the details. Our MC Gene helped to... Read More get everyone organized for the introductions for the reception, He really made it so that I didn't even have to think about it, I could just enjoy the day. Our DJ Mike played our music selections in a perfect order and really read the crowd for what should come next. Sal recommended utilizing their photo booth services as well and it was so much fun!! They had so many props and also used an amazing idea of having the guests create a scrapbook for us with the photo booth pictures that they took. Now we have a beautiful scrapbook of our guests having the best time at our wedding. I highly recommend using Dr. Beat Productions, I cannot write/say enough positive things about them.

2017-06-27T13:14:55 Response from the vendor

Thank you Janet! It was truly a pleasure working with you both. Gene and I had so much fun at your wedding and we hope to work with you again in the future!!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Damian R

Dr.Beat Production made our wedding day very special. I could not ask for anything more everything in my wedding was like a dream come true and that is because Sal who is a owner make sure everything is in perfect order. The transition they use for songs was amazing.We used his... Read More photography and videography as well and for the price we could not ask for anything better. Sal will make sure you and your bride has nothing to worry about durning the special day. I would recommend his service to anyone who wants to be more than happy with their event. Thanks to Sal and his crew we felt like everything is under control and on top of everything the prices were awsome.Sal who is a owner of the company even showed up at my wedding just to make sure everything is in good order.Again big thank you to Dr beat Production I could not be more happy with the service they provided !!!

2017-11-07T19:15:50 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the very kind words Damian. The whole team had a great time with you and your family at Crest Hollow. Ben and myself look forward to working with you again, we're always here for you. Congratulations once again!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Andrya C

Dr. Beat did an amazing job at our wedding. Mike was great to work with and went over every detail with us to make sure we had exactly what we wanted. The music selection was perfect and our MC was great, getting everyone out of their seats! We also had a percussionist which... Read More added an extra element that we loved. We received many compliments from our guests on how much they enjoyed the music and particularly that they were still able to hear and have a conversation while the music was playing, which had been a concern of ours. A huge thank you to the whole Dr. Beat team for helping to make our wedding a day we will never forget!!

2017-10-31T06:56:42 Response from the vendor

Wow! Thank you for these super kind words.. It's always great to hear that everyone at your wedding had a great time. Gene, Ben, Lisa and Myself had so much fun at your event and we truly hope to work with you again in the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Gayle D

Sal, Mike and crew were amazing! The selection of music suited all age groups and all the guests at my daughter's wedding were commenting on how incredible they were. I would highly recommend Dr. Beat Productions!

2017-10-30T20:12:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gayle.... We had a great time at your daughter's wedding.. From start to finish it was a wonderfully beautiful evening. We wish you and the entire family all the best!! We hope to see you soon.....

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Melissa W

The best dj and mc!!! Excellent service. My guests all said they were the best part of the wedding. I would use their services again and again. Thanks for everything!!!

2017-10-25T06:39:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! We wish you and Raj all the luck that the future can bring. We truly hope to work with you and your family again!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Mary G

When planning our wedding we wanted to work with vendors who were LGBT friendly and had done previous work within the community. We met with Michael from Dr. Beat productions early in the process and fell in love with his overall ability to understand our needs and his super... Read More outgoing personality. Michael and Rick our MC definitely picked up on exactly the right music we and our guests would enjoy. I think they played every song on our request list and then some! Our guests were dancing all night long. They were never loud or obtrusive and they were very patient with our numerous last minute changes. We can't say enough great things, you won't be disappointed.

2017-10-13T13:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review Mary, it was an absolute honor to share in this special day with Amanda and yourself. Rick and I had a blast with your outstanding group of friends. We hope to have the chance to be part of your... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Nicole C

We used Mike and Gene for our wedding on 10/8/17 and they were great! Our wedding was in Montauk and these guys were out and ready to go on time! They played a great playllist the whole wedding which kept everyone dancing! We wanted a DJ for our wedding but without the... Read More group/line dancing, shouting into the Mic, etc.. and these guys did exactly what we wanted! They played all our requests and all their added music was perfectly in line with what we and the crowd wanted! Everyone commented that the music was awesome! Dr. Beat Productions is great and really tailors to your request as bride and groom! Would definitely use them in the future for other events!

2017-10-13T14:01:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the wonderful review, Gene and I had a great time with you and your guests. I especially loved the impromptu Billy Joel sing along at the end of the night, that's my favorite way to end an incredible evening. We look forward... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/10/2017 Elizabeth G

I first spoke will Sal to set everything up, and let me start by saying, he made it so easy to see the different options we had and worked with us to ensure we had the coverage we needed. As we got closer to our date, we spoke with Michael, and my god did he put me at ease right... Read More away. His professionalism and demeanor were everything I could have asked for and more. I knew that He (Michael) and Jean (the Emcee) were going to have everything handled and under control. From helping us ensure our cut music from our dance instructor was ready, to working with us on the timeline, they were great! Because of the rain on our wedding day, we had to wait to do most of our family pictures until during the reception. Both Michael and Jean made sure to have all the announcements out to our guests when it was needed. They ensured that the day continued to run smoothly and were a blast throughout, getting our guests very engaged. While my husband and I stepped out to take a few more pictures, all I could hear from where we were standing away from it all, was the laughter and excitement our guests were having. They really made the day all that it was and again, ensured that not only our guests had a good time but that my husband and I were able to as well.

2017-10-13T13:58:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Elizabeth, We are beyond thrilled that you had the wedding our your dreams. Gene and I had a great time with your friends and family. Even with the rain, it was an amazing wedding celebration. We hope to work with you... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 9/24/2017 Paula G

Dr. Beat Productions was amazing! Sal was very helpful in following up with us in regards to the questionnaire, as well as answering any questions we had. Our MC Benny, was great! He kept our guests entertained. It was important for us to have a bilingual MC, and Benny did a... Read More great job both in English and Spanish. We loved how there was a twist to the centerpiece giveaway game, as it had our guests dancing on their chairs (literally)! Mike, our DJ, was fantastic! He played every song that we requested and had our guests dancing all night. We all had an amazing time and thank Dr. Beat Productions for doing a wonderful job!

2017-09-24T19:36:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Paula!! We're so glad you had a great time with Ben & Mike and for posting this outstanding review! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Cailey C

Dr. Beat is a must hire!!! I used them for my wedding and the were absolutely fantastic! Our guests complimented by saying it was one of the best weddings they had ever been a part of. Rick our DJ kept the dance floor jumping all night and our MC Ben was amazing, both in English... Read More and Spanish!! Everything was beyond perfect and I will be using them again for my corporate holiday party this year. Thank you to everyone involved for making our day so unforgettable.

2017-08-18T19:51:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Dr. Beat Productions and for your outstanding review! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Christian P

From Start to Finish, Sal Grosso was a pleasure to work with when planning our wedding. He met with me numerous times to discuss everything from the music to the lighting that we wanted. He was super responsive and very flexible. I’ve had many guests tell me how much they... Read More enjoyed our DJ and the music choices. Our DJ Brian even agreed to stay a few minutes longer because our guests did not want the night to end. The entire the success of our wedding was due to Dr. Beat Productions and we would not hesitate booking them again for any party.

2017-08-18T09:43:33 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. We truly love hearing about awesome experiences like yours! Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net.

Reviewed on 8/17/2017

We used Dr Beat Productions for our wedding and could not have been happier with our Choice. Mike and Gene were our DJ and MC, they were excellent and had everyone dancing the entire night. Leading up to our day Sal was very thorough and responded very quickly to all of our... Read More calls and emails. He wanted to make sure that everything on his end was exactly as we requested. We also realized closer to our wedding that we wanted to add a photo booth, so we added this service through Dr. Beat. I also appreciated that Sal offered us a discount for booking both services and threw in our ceremony music that we realized we needed until very late in the game. Towards the end of wedding planning, every penny counts and so these small gestures go a very long way. Thank you Sal, Mike and Gene!!

2017-08-17T13:42:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the amazing review! It was truly a pleasure working with you both. Gene and I had such a great time with you and your guests at your wedding. We hope to work with you again in the future!!

Reviewed on 6/13/2017 lisa k

Very disappointed in the way we were treated with Dr Beats. Originally they seemed like such a great vendor. Unfortunately , which this one there is no room for change! We had gave Sal our list of music. I felt pressured submitting this to him with such little notice. I had... Read More made some changes to songs etc . I wanted to do a special birthday for 3 of my guests. I had a wedding planner go over all of this with him the week before and the day of. I even made a entire timeline of music down to the second of the songs I wanted to hear !! Fast forward to day of wedding: The wrong bridal parents song was played, the wrong bridal party entrance song was played. The dj was good but did not play the list I gave Sal. We paid extra for zapshots his logo was on the screens majority of the time. At one point they actually played a lmfao music video on the screens. It was strange. We had complained about this and then they started putting more pics up of our guests instead of trying to promote their company The MC called out the bday guests with 2 of them not in the room which is not what I asked for. The dj was extremely rude to my guests telling him that he was busy and could not accept requests. Sal and my husband got into a screaming altercation and he through our photo montage at him and said here I am done with you. I can not make you people happy and stormed out of our reception room. It was awful! We later went to pic of our cd of zap shots at Sal's office. He did apologize but in the same sense was blaming us and my guests for all the mistakes that were happening and THEN questioned us and said "Well if you were so unhappy why did you tip the DJ and the MC. Because it is customary !! We felt like we were defending our selves to him. He questioned me and said well I went up to you and you said everything was ok. Well because that was the last thing I wanted to deal with on my wedding night .It was not a memorable experience !

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Paige K

It was an easy choice when it came to the music for my wedding day. After meeting Sal and Mike at a bridal show, we immediately knew who we were going to book. I am a nervous wreck when it comes to details and Sal was with me every step of the way. I can't thank him and his... Read More staff enough for all that they did and my sister will be using them in 2018 for her wedding!!

2016-10-30T18:19:40 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. Our team looks forward to working with you and your family again in 2018! Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net.

Reviewed on 10/29/2016

Dr. Beat Productions was outstanding! Everything from our ceremony to the last dance was just right. The owner Sal made some big promises and he delivered on every single one. We will forever recommend our DJ to all of our friends and family and thank you for the memories.

2016-10-30T18:16:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. We love hearing about experiences like yours! Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net.

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Jason S

My wife and I made the decision to use Dr. Beat after meeting with a few DJ's. We were totally satisfied in every way and will definitely use them again for future occasions.

2016-10-28T11:02:59 Response from the vendor

Jason, thank you so much for your using Dr. Beat Productions It was a pleasure working with you. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Lisa R

We used Dr. Beat Productions for our June 2016 wedding and we were thrilled beyond words with Sal Grosso and his team. Everything that we asked for was handled professionally and exactly as we requested. Our DJ and MC, Gene and Mike had the dance floor going all night... We went... Read More an hour overtime! Thanks again to everyone involved in making our day so memorable.

2016-10-27T13:05:09 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for sharing your experience, we truly value your feedback. Thank you again for using Dr. Beat Productions. Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj or www.drbeat.net

Reviewed on 10/25/2016

Dr. Beat Productions (DBP) DJ'ed our wedding and they did a phenomenal job. Sal and company were very attentive and professional. We especially liked the MC, who was very energetic and quite personable. The music selection was exactly as we asked for, and all introductions and... Read More special dances went off without a hitch. We also opted for their manned photo booth (with props!) which was quite popular with our guests. We're currently waiting on the scrap book and dvd of all the photos, which was included with the photo booth option (they've been shipped at the time of writing this), but we expect they will be top notch, much like everything else has been. All in all, DBP was the perfect DJ for our event, and they were very reasonably priced, to boot. You can't go wrong with DBP!

2016-10-25T15:07:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review and for using Dr. Beat Productions. Your Photobooth DVD has been processed and is on the way. Visit us any time at www.facebook.com/dbpdj for a preview or your pictures....

Reviewed on 10/22/2016 Ashley K

Dr. Beat Productions did an amazing job at my wedding. Sal was very easy to work with and kept the night moving along smoothly. There was never a moment when the dance floor was empty and that's exactly what I wanted for my big day.

2016-10-25T15:09:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for choosing Dr. Beat Productions and for your wonderful review. We're so glad you had an amazing time at your wedding. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Danielle K

Sal and the rest of the DBP team were a pleasure to work with. We planned our wedding from out of state and Sal was more than accommodating throughout the entire process. The day-of team was also fantastic and kept the dance floor packed the entire night. In fact, our guests... Read More are still raving about these guys! We are beyond thrilled with how everything turned out and we have already had several guests, friends and family ask for DBP’s info. We were more than happy to recommend such a great crew. Thanks again for making our big day extra special!

2016-08-19T15:22:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your choosing Dr. Beat Productions and for your wonderful review. DJ Mike and MC Brian had a great time with you and your guests! We hope to working with you again in the future.... - SAL

Reviewed on 8/17/2016

Sal and Mike did a fantastic job at my wedding. They are respectful and professional, and got all of my wedding guests on the dance floor. My husband and I couldn't be happier with them and their service.

2016-08-18T09:04:27 Response from the vendor

We're so happy that you had a great time at your wedding and thank you for choosing Dr. Beat Productions to be part of your special day. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016

Sal was great! He made my mom's party very special. Would highly recommend.

2016-08-18T09:06:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We truly enjoyed working with you and your family. I hope that we'll get the chance provide the entertainment for all of your future events.... -Sal

Reviewed on 8/14/2016 Lauren C

Sal was easy to work with from the beginning. We were getting married out of state and I was so worried about trying to plan without actually being there. He did a great job of keeping in touch and responding quickly to questions or concerns. The DJ and MC were great during the... Read More wedding and helped to keep people moving on the dance floor. They weren't overbearing or annoying on the microphone, either... They kept things lively without beijg intrusive. I would highly recommend Dr. Beat to anyone planning any kind of event :).

2016-08-14T15:01:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much letting Dr. Beat Productions be a part of your special day... We hope that you and your guests had a great time!! We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. -Sal

Reviewed on 7/15/2016 Carolina N

Sal and his crew are the best! What a great experience not only for us but for our wedding guests. Such attention to detail and the amazing transformation with the special lighting made everything magical. We are beyond thrilled with the way our night turned out and Dr. Beat... Read More Productions had all our needs and wants covered, thank you for all the phones calls and meeting with us and making sure the entire night was detailed from beginning to end.

2016-07-15T11:22:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your using Dr. Beat Productions and for your wonderful review. We truly look forward to working with you again in the future. Visit us any time on the web at www.drbeat.net or www.facebook.com/dbpdj.

Salvatore Grosso

With over thirty years in the wedding industry and thousands of weddings under his belt, Sal brings an unmatched wealth of knowledge and expertise to your event. In addition to managing the daily operations here at Dr. Beat Productions, Sal remains one of our most requested MC's. "We take pride in what we do every day and the absolute success of your wedding day is our passion".