If you can dream it, we can do it...in cake!

Cakes + Desserts

1050 Benstein Rd, Commerce Twp, MI

Beautiful AND Delicious!

Reviewed on 10/17/2014 Abbie L

I had cake from Dream Cakes a few years ago before I even met my husband and said this is where I am getting my wedding cake from one day! Flash forward to now. Meeting with Sherry was incredible. She has a lovely room in her bakery where she shows you slide shows of her... Read More beautiful work. From there she works with you to create your one of a kind cake! Not only are her cakes beautiful, they're delicious. Choosing which flavor we wanted to go with was a very tough decision, but we pushed through! She also worked with me well to surprise my husband with a groom's cake the day of the wedding. I will be getting any special event cakes from Sherry here on out.

Dream Cakes did a wonderful job at our wedding...

Reviewed on 3/21/2013 Erica G

We were so happy with our choice in Dream Cakes as our vendor for our wedding. Sherri, the owner, worked with us directly to make sure our wedding day cake was perfect. I will be using her again for any specialty items I may need in the future.

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Alyssa M

Our cake was so delicious and it looked AMAZING! We were so happy with what Sherry created for us! The cake was stunning and of course enough to bling to make any bling loving bride fall in love! Our guests are still talking about how great the cake tasted and looked! I would... Read More recommend this bakery to anyone! Sherry is so nice and welcoming :) I got to see her when she dropped off the cake to the reception and I was so glad that she got to see my reaction when I saw the cake!! We were so happy with it! Awesome job!

Reviewed on 9/26/2012 Meaghan H

Sherry was amazing to work with! The cake was beautiful, delicious and very moist!

Dream Cake come true

Reviewed on 12/16/2011 Linna C

My fiance and I were looking for vendors a full year before our winter wedding. While Dream cakes was quite a distance from us, Sherry said she would have no trouble with delivery. She treated us like royalty when we came into the shop, (while other vendors had told us it was... Read More too soon to consider a cake and would not book an appointment.) She provided us with wonderful samples, and really worked to develop a cake within our budget that fit our dream cake. We ended up with a beautiful 4 tier cake that has received rave reviews from anyone that has eaten it. I actually had a friend offer to pay me for an additional portion of the cake for her to take home. Sherry has a marvelously friendly attitude, and a remarkable ability to create amazing designs all out of buttercream frosting. That's right, no fondant, and our cake looked absolutely perfectly smooth. We can't wait to use her bakery for all our future cakes as well, even if it means a 60 mile each way drive for us. Thank you Dream Cakes, and thank you Sherry!

The Best Cakes, Hands Down

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Jessica S

I could not have asked for a better experience than working with Sherry at Dream Cakes to make the wedding cake I have always dreamed of a reality. She puts passion and hard work into every cake she designs and on top of that, they taste amazing (white almond sour cream cake is... Read More delicious!). Her attention to even the smallest details made my cake one of a kind. She made receommendations and gave me options I would have never thought of without being pushy whatsoever. I hated when I went to vendors who didn't listen to a thing I wanted and told me what they thought I wanted, which is not the case at Dream Cakes. Because Sherry was so awesome, I also went to her for my wedding shower cake and a surprise groom's cake (football theme which my husband went nuts over). Sherry was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend Dream Cakes to anyone and everyone!!!

Fantastic Cake Designer!

Reviewed on 7/18/2011 Jenny K

Sherry is the owner of Dream Cakes and she is the only person I would ever use for my wedding cake. Not only is she an extremely talented designer and baker, but she is the nicest and most enthusiastic person you will met. The cakes she produces are absolutely beautiful, she is... Read More highly trained and detailed-oriented. At first I wasn't exactly sure what type of design I wanted for my wedding cake, so after telling her a few things that I did know I wanted she immediately began to come up with great ideas that turned out to be exactly what I had imagined. I got so many compliments about our wedding cake, not only did people say it was elegant and beautiful, but they said it was the best cake they have ever eaten. I highly recommend using Dream Cakes for your wedding day!

2011-07-19T11:11:50 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the kind words, Jenny!

TO Dream Cakes LLC