Dream Photo and Video

Houston Area and all around Texas!

Photo + Video

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, On-Site Printing, Photo Props, Video Booths, Photo Booths, Social Media Sharing

6009 Richmond Ave; #215, Houston, TX Houston Area and all around Texas! (713) 885-3878

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Amy H

We hired Dream Photo and Video to do our wedding pics and video! We are so happy with the job they did! The pic are absolutely fabulous! Shiva and Sam are amazing to work with! We also had them come take pics at the rehearsal dinner! We loved having some casual pics of... Read More family and friends! Best of all Shiva and I have developed a friendship! How could it be any better?!?! ❤️

Reviewed on 3/22/2016 JILLIAN B

I honestly can say that this team my dreams come true for my engagement pictures! I wanted really rustic and they are definitely a 5 star rating...I would give them 10 stars if I could! I have never done a shoot before with a professional photographer and I was really... Read More nervous.....however my nerves didn't last long because Shiva and her husband made me feel SO comfortable. I am so lucky to have such a good team of people that really just want the best for the clients they have. Thank yall SO much!!!

Excellent Job!

Reviewed on 12/04/2015

Shiva and the rest of her team are amazing to work with. They really know what they are doing when it comes to getting the right shot, and most importantly they are quite the perfect mixture of personable and professional. I have no complaints about the quality of their work.... Read More The video we received was incredibly well edited, and was worth every penny. I would recommend Shiva to any of my closest friends. She and the rest of her team are wonderful!

Magical Images

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Melissa H

When it came to looking for a photographer for our wedding, we wanted quality but with a price we could afford. We researched and negotiated with many photographers but we're not sold on them. Something told me to keep looking and that's when I found Dream Photo and Video. We... Read More saw quality photos at a price that fit our budget. When we got our photos back, we were amazed at how beautiful them came out. They are truly artists! Shiva is super friendly and great at what she does. Our friends and family are even blown away by the beautiful images. I'm glad we chose Dream Photo and Video to capture memories from our wedding.

Reviewed on 11/19/2015 Phoebe M

Words can not express! I absolutely loved getting to work with Shiva and her company! She and her staff are very kind, professional and exceptional at what they do- Im sure every moment of our wedding was captured on photo or video! I researched many photography/videography... Read More companies and and this company seemed to offer me more for my $$ plus my pictures look amazing! !! Definitely worth every cent. I recently received our wedding video and I love it so much that I cant help but show everyone... we look like celebrities! Shiva- You,Sam and the rest of your team made our day very memorable!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Joseph & Phoebe Khan

I will be forever grateful for this company and all they did in taking a part in helping to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Shiva, Sam and the rest of their team provided very professional and detailed work and were also fun to work with. Worth every dollar... Read More spent. -Joseph and Phoebe Khan

Dreams do come true!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Tamara L

Shiva & Sam...Thank you all for making our dream come to life with the great photo and video package we selected. From our engagement to our wedding day you guys delivered awesome service and we really appreciate it. We could not have picked a better vendor to handle our wedding... Read More day.We still get responses from our guest on how well you guys captured the great memories. If your looking for a great team that can handle everything and stay within your budget for your wedding day and capture your moments to last a lifetime..I would put my money on the Dream Team!

AMAZING IS NOT ENOUGH!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

It took me so long to do this review for Shiva & Sam and their entire team! I am very satisfied with their service and the quality of the work we received as a whole! Sam & Shiva are super friendly and fun to work with! The pictures turned out to be better than our expectation,... Read More they reflected the relationship I have with my husband which is the most important! We were "wow'ed" with the amazing highlight video we received! I would highly recommend Dream Photo & Video for anyone who is engaged and planning for their wedding!We can't thank them enough for capturing our day beyond our expectations! They are truly the BEST of THE BEST in what they do!

Awesome Experience!

Reviewed on 10/15/2015 Janice E

Shiva and her team at Dream Photo and Video are amazing. We used them for engagement photos, bridal photos and well as wedding photos and videos. Everything went so seamlessly! Shiva and her team were punctual and very professional. We received our amazing photos shortly after... Read More the wedding and the video about 4 months later. I have been married for about 5 months now and I am still getting daily compliments on my bridal and wedding photos. Shiva has a great eye for photography and she captured a lot of classic, timeless moments of me, my husband and family and friends. Shiva also genuinely cares and is a great person to work with. Also, price was very important to me as weddings can be very expensive and my photo and video fee was the least of my worries and the prices were very reasonable. I would definitely recommend Dream Photo and Video for all of your wedding needs.

My Special Day!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Taline A

Shiva and Sam are an amazing team! They were able to capture every moment of our wedding. I couldn't be happier with our pictures! Shiva returned called and emails promptly and was so understanding! I know I will be using them again in the future as our family grows!! Thank... Read More you so very much :)

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Jennifer H

Our engagement photos we loved, it went downhill from there. The bridals felt very unprofessional. They weren't familiar with the location and time so we didn't even get the pictures in the area I requested as we got kicked out, had no where to get out of my dress so had to... Read More wear it all the way home, and when asked for her permit Shiva didn't know she needed one. I had to settle for pictures with trees and rocks and in very weird positions. You could tell I was aggravated in the pictures. My mother was very disappointed in the situation. Then the wedding pictures were great for a ton of candid photos but I had created a specific list of posed photos I would like with examples and I understand we can't get all of them but out of my list we only got 3 or 4 and 3 of them is because the wedding coordinator was handling and I mentioned. There was too much going on for me to remember all the pictures I wanted and that is why I thought the photographer would have the list. We don't even have the standard poses of me and the groomsmen, flower girls and ring bearers and my husband with the bridesmaids, ring bearers and flower girls! I can't get that day back and can't afford to do an after wedding session. I only have about 3 poses of photos of me and my husband. Just very heart broken because after the engagement photos I thought we had made a great decision on choosing this photographer.

Reviewed on 10/13/2015 Rebecca Z

Could not have asked for anything better! Shiva, Sam, and the team were very professional and patient. They made our day even more special and fun. They did an amazing job and the pictures came out great! I would highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 9/04/2015

I'm having a destination wedding in December and won their drawing for free wedding photography at the Houston bridal expo!! The resort I'm staying at won't allow outside vendors so I asked if Dream Photo and Video would honor my winning with engagement photos instead. After... Read More waiting several weeks to hear a response back they said no. I was completely shocked because engagement photos are cheaper and less time consuming. After dealing with this very unprofessional company I would NEVER recommend them to anyone! Way too many other photographers in Houston that can make you feel special for your wedding because they didn't.