Dream Weddings & Events, LLC

Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio

Making your DREAMs memorable occasions!

Dream Weddings & Events specializes in signature weddings and other celebratory events. We offer a range of wedding planning packages able to fit most budgets. It is our belief EVERY wedding is a signature wedding, one that is unique, personal and special; but most of all memorable. What makes our company different is two-fold, our willingness to give you what you want not what we can convince you to do and we do not produce a cookie cutter version of what is trending. Each of our weddings is unique, because our couples are unique. Contact us to meet and talk about creating your DREAM wedding. Remember, it is all about what YOU want. It is our hope we are able to serve you. We look forward to hearing from you.

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, Honeymoon, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, RSVP Tracking, Wedding Website, Planning

3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights , OH Greater Cleveland and Northeast Ohio (216) 672-5451
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 6/27/2016

As the Mother of the Bride I was pleasantly pleased to see that someone other than myself was giving my daughter sound advice. Kimberly and her Dream Team are efficient, thorough and a pleasure to work with. I was never made to feel as an intruder or that my opinion didn't... Read More matter. Instead I was redirected, and shown another way. My eyes became open to new ideas as crazy as they may have initially sounded. My daughter's wedding went off without a hitch even though there were many hitches along the way, like there was no place for the DJ in the hall. Kimberly creatively placed the DJ in a doorway between two rooms and turned the smaller room into a lounge. You would have never known it wasn't planned that way.

2016-06-28T08:21:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you we appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure serving you and your family.

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Stephanie D

Ms Mac of Dream weddings & events is awesome! She's always prompt & pleasant. She has great ideas, she thinks outside of the box and is very passionate about her work!

2016-12-15T15:03:53 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate hearing from our clients.