Custom Invitations and Stationery - Royal Oak, MI

Get 20% OFF your custom designed wedding invitations by liking our Facebook Page! https://www.facebook.com/DreamingInPaper/ Dreaming In Paper, owned by Shylah Trost, is located in Royal Oak, Michigan. We are a premiere invitation & stationery design company offering a wide selection of custom-designed stationery for all occasions! Each piece is uniquely designed to celebrate all of life’s most cherished moments. With an emphasis on personal customer service, we strive to bring original and innovative creative excellence and professionalism of the highest caliber to your special event -- specifically designed to make your stationery dreams come true. We are a residential company - which helps us keep costs lower than big companies! Contact us today, for a quote! [email protected]

Signs, Custom Invitations, Escort + Place Cards, Ketubahs, Marriage Certificates, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations

4707 Rosewold Ave. (Residential), Royal Oak, MI (248) 307-6114

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Ali A

What an amazing experience working with Shylah and Dreaming in Paper! I cannot be more thrilled with how my invites turned out, and because I loved them so much, I am having the rest of my wedding stationary done by Dreaming in Paper. The price was amazing! The quality is... Read More amazing! The service is amazing! I have multiple friends that are engaged and I've made sure to tell them to talk to Shylah. She is so kind, responsive, and helpful. It made the invitation design process the easiest part of wedding planning. AND everything was done so quick, that I had my invitations MONTHS ahead of time! I could go on and on about the wonderful experience I had. If you are looking for invitations that feel custom made and designed without the outrageous price tag, then look no further!

2017-06-14T12:33:33 Response from the vendor

I love you. Lol! :)

Shylah Trost

My name is Shylah Trost. I’m committed to superb workmanship and detail. My passion is to create unforgettable custom-designed stationery harmonized to your personal taste, colors, and event theme. From elegant & traditional, to innovative & modern, I offer unique event stationery created just for you! I am a graduate of the College for Creative Studies in Detroit, MI with a Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts – Painting & Sculpture & Advanced Studies in Graphic Design. I have over ten years of experience in the wedding and event planning industry and over fifteen designing stationery!