Home Based Travel Agency Hours When You Need Us!

Looking for the perfect always dreamed of Luxury Honeymoon or Destination Wedding? Look no further Dreams Come True Travel, LLC will take one less stress away from you. Please contact us today for a FREE no obligation consult at a time that works for you!

Honeymoon, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, Honeymoon Planning

5053 Rebecca Fell Dr, Doylestown, PA (860) 729-4554
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Tiffany J

Stacie was fabulous from start to finish and very attentive! We couldn't have picked a better travel agent to help us with booking our honeymoon. She was very knowledgeable about each Sandals location, and helped us choose a great resort that fit all of our needs. If you new... Read More brides, and or grooms need help finding a great honeymoon resort Stacie is your girl! The best thing is she will get you the best rates and keep looking for all the great deals even after you are booked.

Reviewed on 5/03/2017 Randy O

Stacy set up everything in Jamaica for our honeymoon and it was perfect. They know sandals resorts very well and booked excursions that were very fun. I'd recommend dreams come true for anyone.

Reviewed on 4/11/2017 Jennifer D

Great support, attentive to every detail. Made my special day perfect.

Reviewed on 4/29/2017 Lydell C

Staci took care of us from start to finish. We have never been to the D.R. and will always remember the accommodation and all amenities they came along with it. Everything was easy, from travel to check in. Thank you!!

Stacie Palma

I opened Dreams Come True Travel, LLC in June 2010 which has started out as a hobby and now a Dream Business. I specialize in Honeymoon & Destination Weddings as well as I maintain my yearly Certifications with Sandals and have completed my training as a Sandals Certified WeddingsMoon Specialist, and as well as many others. While on training at Sandals Grand Antigua had the proposal of my Dreams and then was able to not help plan others but have also gone through the Destination Wedding experience first hand which was at Beaches Turks & Caicos.