Bridal and Prom Outlet

We offer designer sample gowns to our brides at discounted and reasonable prices. We have a large inventory with over 500 sample gowns. We sell all of our gowns right off the rack so you can leave with the gown of your dreams that day! We have sashes, veils, hair accessories, boleros, jewelry, clutches and shoes to complete your ensemble. Plus we have over 1,000 bridesmaids / evening gowns / mother of the bride and flower girl dresses and prom dresses when in season! Additional services include: Alterations (of everything we take in outside alterations as well!), Tuxedo rental, steaming (we steam anything for you) and some menswear sales. We pride ourselves in remarkable customer service to make your experience and your day a special one.

Bridesmaid Dresses, Flower Girl Dresses, Mother of the Bride Dresses, Shower + Party Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Dresses, Alterations, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available, Fashion Services, Fashion

40 Catherwood Rd, Ithaca, NY (607) 210-0220

Reviewed on 7/25/2016 Erica B

I would recommended Dressellas to anyone. It was the best experience I could have ever had finding my wedding dress. I didn't know what to expect as a first time bride, just always hoped it would be an experience like I had seen a million times before on my favorite popular tlc... Read More wedding shows. Val and her team superseded these expectations. They were so helpful, kind and all together wonderful to work with. I never felt rushed, never felt pressured and was treated like I was the first bride who ever walked through their doors. I left with a beautiful gown (that Val picked that I never would have picked myself) along with a gorgeous veil. Super affordable and was right on my budget. It was the most enjoyable experience that I had looked forward to since I was a little girl thanks to them. THANK YOU for making this day so special for my family and I!

2016-07-25T10:30:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Samantha V

Words alone cannot describe how absolutely AMAZING Dressella's is! Everyone I worked with was great and went to great lengths to make sure that I found a dress that I loved. I had my mind set on the type of dress I wanted and with the suggestion from the woman I was with I tried... Read More on a dress I would have never picked myself and low and behold IT WAS THE ONE!! I will always and forever recommend Dressellas to anyone looking for formal/ Wedding dresses.

Reviewed on 3/22/2016

I thought the dresses were a great price! The employees were wonderful! I went ahead and bought two dresses! Both dresses are beautiful and they are everything i wanted and more... Plus i paid less than $300 for both of them together!!! Can't beat that :-)

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 maryann S

Awesome business! We found the perfect dress for my daughter-in-law to be at an amazing price. The owners Kathy and Val made the experience memorable and lovely in every way. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Allison V

My sister and I went to Dressella's "just to look". We got way more than we expected that day. The staff members were GREAT and took their time with us. There was not a single moment that I felt rushed or pressured to make a purchase. Needless to say, because of their great... Read More personalities, customer service, and selection my sister and I BOTH walked away that day with our dream wedding dresses. I would HIGHLY recommend them (and already have!) to any bride. Even my fiancé is considering going there for his tux.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Krista M

I had a wonderful experience at Dressellas! I was shopping for my wedding dress because I didn't like the one I originally bought at another retailer. Val's customer service, amazing team, and her bright and sunny personality made the shopping experience fun and at a high... Read More caliber that is better than many of the higher end "stuffy" wedding dress retailers who act like their items are exclusive and/or limited. I've since returned to get my dress altered, but wedding accessories, and get two bridesmaids dresses altered. I plan to continue shopping there!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Nicole H

The owner and staff are absolutely amazing. It was a wonderful experience, everyone was very helpful and friendly.

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 Deedi B

Highly highly highly recommend. Dressella's is amazing. They have extremely beautiful gowns for unbelievable prices, as many off-the-rack stores do, but what those other stores are missing is the experience and service. You make an appointment and a store employee will help you... Read More find "the one." They even have an in-house seamstress to answer alteration questions and perform your alterations. So fantastic!