visual storytellers...

As experienced photographers and videographers, we are committed to providing our clients with a remarkable compilation of photos and video. We watch for moments of anticipation, spontaneity, truth, intimacy, elegance, and detail. While using state-of-the-art equipment, dynamic angles and lighting, our visuals are second to none. Ask our team to capture your special day with timeless photos and tell the story with a breathtaking video.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 9/02/2016 Sean T

I've known Mike for a long time and have witnessed first hand his dedication to his craft. Sue is absolutely amazing at what she does as well. You can tell she has an incredible eye for beautiful shots which she has gained from years of experience. We were also lucky enough to... Read More have Sam as their 2nd shooter and he has some unbelievable talent to compliment Mike and Sue. He really came through with some great ideas and he always had the camera to his eye waiting for those perfect moments to capture. All in all they were such a great team to work with and made the whole day so much fun. They came up with the best ideas for photos and video and really made it easy for our entire wedding party. Sue and Sam were able to capture so many candid moments that Amy and I never noticed, it was really nice to look through the photos and see all those little things captured so brilliantly. The video edit Mike put together was just awesome. I knew his videography and editing skills were 2nd to none before, but what he made for us really blew Amy and I away. And he was able to sync it to a song Amy's cousin Elizabeth wrote and sang which was such a neat added bonus since she played for hour cocktail hour. In our opinion, Dropp Visual is the cream of the crop in central MN for all your photo/video needs. And they traveled down to Rochester to shoot our wedding, no questions asked. We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone who appreciates quality work at a fair price and the funnest group of people you'll work with through the entire wedding process. Thanks for everything Mike, Sue, and Sam, you guys are the best!

2016-10-07T15:51:00 Response from the vendor

Gosh, I just read this and want to say THANKS!!! This is what its all about. Friends for life guys

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Katrina M

My fiancé and I are VERY pleased with the photography and videography services provided by Sue Dropp and Mike Thienes. Both Sue and Mike are very personable people and they do a phenomenal job at what they do! You can tell that photography/videography is their passion, and we... Read More couldn't be happier that we chose them to take our engagement photos and capture our special day :) You cannot go wrong with these wonderful people!

2016-06-23T12:11:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! Our goal is for all our couples to have an amazing experience and we are so glad you are pleased

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

the best. personable, professional and all around good people. they have the ability to capture your event with unique and modern ideas.

2016-06-20T08:36:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! Can't go wrong when surrounded by good people =)

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

I have admired Sue's photography for most of the 37 years she has worked professionally. She has a gift to capture personalities, magic moments, and the joy of a special event. And you will love her laugh as she works!

2016-10-07T16:04:53 Response from the vendor

Sue is one of the greatest humans I know. A great photographer but even better at making everyone feel comfortable. Thanks for the kind words and friendship!

Reviewed on 7/12/2016 Rebecca T

We put Mike of Dropp Visual to work capturing our wedding at the very last minute (he was supposed to be a guest!). Even on short notice he created a brilliant visual record of the day. A natural at best angles with an intuitive grasp of important details, he created a moving... Read More account of our wedding. Years later, we watch his video and even now catch nuances we previously missed. He's also a perfectionist, remixing sound to filter out the wind and get just the right quality for the song played as we walked down the aisle. You can't go wrong with this talented group- they're professional, kind, courteous, and most importantly super passionate about their work.

2016-10-07T16:03:09 Response from the vendor

Gosh, thank you! That was way before I became a wedding videographer. I will remember that day forever

Reviewed on 6/28/2016 Sherry R

I have worked with Sue on both sides of the camera for countless events over the years and she never ceases to amaze me with her creativity, talent, professionalism and heart. She is the best!

2016-10-07T16:06:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! Sue has a way with people and a creative shot,. Your friendship means the world to her

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

Mike, and Sue are both very talented, professional and all around good people. they have the ability to capture your event with unique idea,Their work is clean, modern

2016-10-07T16:07:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you!!! Surround yourself with good people and great things always seem to happen

Reviewed on 6/24/2016

I have worked with both Sue and Mike in the past and they now have both become good friends. Their kind-hearted presence is always welcome whether working with clients or having dinner. The quality of their work is next level and I always appreciate the care and concern they... Read More have for each project and outcome.

2016-06-27T11:58:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you!! We definitely love dinner with friends, good food with great people

Reviewed on 6/20/2016 Danielle S

Very prompt customer service and reasonable rates. Their work is clean, modern, and timeless. Awesome local resource!

2016-06-21T13:01:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Customer service is a must for us. Very glad you liked our work

Reviewed on 6/20/2016

I am an artist based in the St. Cloud area. Having worked with Sue and Mike both on a personal and professional level, I can confidently say there are no two people I trust more to provide a comprehensive, superior and stunning compilation coverage of an event. I am constantly... Read More in shock and awe at the reputation of Sue Dropp and Mike Thienes both. All who have worked with them can assuredly say they are a rockstar duo, and will exceed all expectations!

2016-06-20T14:06:34 Response from the vendor

coming from the most talented artist we know, this means everything!!!

Mike Thienes

VIDEOGRAPHER, ART DIRECTOR + 19 years of video production experience + owner/producer at Bald E-Gal Productions + past co-owner at The Youth Shelter Supply + content provider for Transworld Snowboarding + video contributor for ESPN Real Snow (Dan Brisse) + "Best Non-Narrative" St Cloud Film Fest 2012 + "1st Place" St. Cloud Greater Video 2015 + "1st Place" St. Cloud Greater Video 2016 + "Vendor of Distinction Award" CMWA 2016 + 2016 "1st Place" Minnesota Trout Unlimited + Bob Mitchell's Fly Shop Video (Robert Hawkins) + "1st Place" Capture the Mississippi 2016