DryCleanBaltimore.com by Schroedl Cleaners, 1861

Baltimore, MD

Very special care for your gown!

Our gown preservation includes free in home (local) evaluation of your gown, museum-quality preservation with 100% guarantee. Long standing members of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists. Pick Up/Delivery, Drapery, Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning also available - call 443-324-3438 Chris

Dry Cleaning + Preservation, Fashion Services, Fashion

5330 Reisterstown Road, Baltimore, MD (800) 408-9381

Professional and Easy!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Emileigh R

After my 12/1/12 wedding, my wedding dress hung in my closet for months. The bottom of my dress (a large, ballgown-style Maggie Sottero) was blackened from dragging on the ground. I searched online for cleaners in my area that would be able to sufficiently clean my dress, and... Read More preserve it in a way that it would not yellow over time, and I found Schroedl Custom Cleaners. When I called and they directed me to Chris. I was impressed by his professionalism, as well as his willingness to come pick up my dress. The price point was very reasonable compared to other cleaners in the area , and I had increased confidence due to their "Association of Wedding Gown Specialists" guarantee. I signed the contract with Chris in my home and he took my dress with him. He kept me posted, and my dress was complete within 14 days. I opted to come to the shop and take a look prior to packaging. Tenisha, the employee responsible for cleaning the dress, did a fantastic job! I couldn't believe how she was able to get out all of the black dirt from the bottom of the dress, especially around the intricate lace detail. Chris delivered my dress to me in a preservation window box (positioned nicely so people can see the top of the dress) and I submitted payment over the phone. The whole process was easy and professional. I would highly recommend this vendor for wedding dress cleaning.

2013-12-04T09:51:55 Response from the vendor

You were a wonderful customer and we are glad you are happy with the results! We hope to hear from you in the future and wish you a very happy holiday!

Chris was wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/23/2013 Heather O

Chris from Schroedl Cleaners was the epitome of professionalism and timeliness with the dry-cleaning and preservation of my wedding gown. Literally door-to-door service, making the ease of the last wedding task the best experience... he picked up and dropped off around my time... Read More schedule, made sure I was satisfied with the look of the dress by way of an email and photo before it was packaged up, and kept in regular contact with me about the return date, which was prompt. I also chose the cleaners knowing that they were part of the Association of Wedding Gown Specialists, which is an important factor for me in choosing a cleaner. I highly recommend the unique and customized, personal service that Schroedl, and Chris, has provided to my and my wonderful dress. After such a lovely day, you want your dress preserved so that you can possibly pull it out of storage one day and have it look the same as the day you wore it. I'm so happy with the results, I couldn't recommend high enough!

2013-11-04T10:23:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it! Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Kellie Q

I purchased my dress at a local and reputable bridal shop who referred me to this company to have my dress cleaned. I experienced the absolute worst customer service from Tenisha who handles the bridal gowns at this cleaners. I dropped my dress off at the bridal shop on 8/2/17.... Read More Dry clean Baltimore picked the dress up the very next day. By 8/7/17 the following week, I never received a call or email on the status of my dress. I called the cleaners and spoke with Kris who used to handle the dresses and she provided me with Tenisha's contact information. I emailed Tenisha on 8/8/17 and received an emailed response back on 8/9/17 stating that my wedding dress would cost $550 to clean and preserve. I emailed Tenisha back asking her to please call me to clarify the services being provided. When Tenisha called she described my dress as being "black at the bottom". I stated to her that I don't remember my dress being "black" at the bottom, only slight dirt that I saw unless there's something there that I'm unaware of and that I'd like to come into the shop to discuss the preservation process and gain a clearer understanding of what she saw as 'black'. Well upon my arrival to the shop, Tenisha tells me that she had a conversation with the owner and told him that I was concerned that my dress was dirtied during transport from the bridal shop to the cleaners and the owner stated that he did not want to take the liability of cleaning my dress without seeing it. I expressed to Tenisha that clearly she misconstrued my words and that's not what I was insinuating. I immediately informed the bridal shop who was very accommodating and had me bring the dress immediately over to the shop where they made arrangements for another steller company to clean my dress. I left the owner a voice message and he did call me back , unfortunately my dress had already been handed off to the bridal shop and due to the poor customer service I wouldn't have been willing to return to get my dress cleaned there, this company just lost out on $550 due to one employee's poor customer service. The price quoted to clean my dress that wasn't heavily soiled was absurd! What a nightmare!

2017-08-17T12:42:00 Response from the vendor

Hello and thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. I apologize yours was less than a satisfactory one. Our normal process is to go out to our brides location to preform the evaluation, not to pick up from the bridal gown... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/21/2017 Linda T

These folks came recommended by my trusted seamstress, who did the alterations to my daughters wedding gown as well as my Mother of the Bride gown. And boy, they did not disappoint! From my initial conversation with Chris, to pickup and delivery from/to my door by Tenisha, it... Read More was top notch customer service all the way! They are down to earth, personable and professional, and a pleasure to do business with. The gown came back in pristeen condition, and I even threw in my white linen pants suit at the last minute, which they did a great job on as well. TRUST these folks, you will be so happy with the results!!

Reviewed on 12/23/2016 Jen G

Dry clean Baltimore did a fantastic job! I had a ball gown with cathedral veil and they sent me pictures of the cleaning process (in which they did a nice job) and put the dress and veil in a nice storage box. Chris dropped the dress off to me in Delaware which was super helpful... Read More as well. Overall I was very happy with their services!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Jenny F

For my wedding I wanted to wear my Grandmothers beautiful silk wedding dress (that has a 5ft train). However it was in her attic for over 50 years in a cardboard box. I had my heart set on it and contacted DryCleanBaltimore.com to see if they could help. Chris assured me they... Read More could get it done. I was planning a destination wedding in Italy so I got my dress cleaned over a year ago and just got married a month ago, and the dress was perfect! It was exactly as I had hoped. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to clean and preserve an older wedding dress.

Friendly, professional service

Reviewed on 1/19/2016

I highly recommend DryCleanBaltimore to clean your wedding dress! Chris picked up my daughter-in-law's dress a few days after I called and clearly explained the cleaning process. She updated me on how the cleaning process was going, and returned the dress to my home three months... Read More after she picked it up - exactly when she said she would! The beautiful ball gown looks like new. DryCleanBaltimore is a completely professional and reliable company. I wish everyone I dealt with were like them! Thanks, again!

2016-01-19T13:32:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the great review. I hope your daughter-in-law loved the pictures of the gown you sent her. Chris Patterson

Wedding Dress Cleaning

Reviewed on 9/16/2014

My daughter is getting married and the dress she is going to wear is one that is very special to her. We needed it to be cleaned and made new again. Schroedl Custom Cleaners went above and beyond with taking care of the dress, provided before during and after photos of the... Read More process, gave door-to-door delivery and was excellent from beginning to end. The dress looks like brand new! My daughter is so happy with how they handled her and the dress with TLC. We highly recommend Scroedl Custom Cleaners for wedding dresses and very delicate items.

2014-09-17T09:35:13 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was great working with you!! We wish you the very best and should you need us again after the wedding please reach out to me:)

Schroedl Custom Cleaners

Reviewed on 8/14/2014

I had an excellent experience with Schroedl Custom Cleaners because of Christopher Crawmer! Christopher was the consummate professional. He listened to all my concerns about my daughters wedding dress and took care of every one! He even made arrangements with a seamstress to... Read More repair a tear -that I can't even see anymore. Christopher sent emails and photos throughout the process so I knew exactly what was going on. And the dress was delivered to me at my work site because that was more convenient for me. I would recommend Schroedl's to friends, but that is absolutely because Christopher made it such a pleasant experience - and the dress looks great!

2014-08-18T08:03:38 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the amazing review!! I couldn't have gotten it without you! Should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Wishing you and your family the very best:)

Mother of Bride

Reviewed on 8/05/2014

Excellent service!

2014-08-06T07:18:16 Response from the vendor

Thanks so very much!! If there is anything I can do for you in the future please don't hesitate to contact me!!

Job Well Done!

Reviewed on 8/04/2014 Joanne T

I was thrilled with the job Chris and his staff did on my daughter's beautiful but delicate wedding gown. I never thought that the black stains around the hem would come out, but they did! The service was prompt and professional. I would be happy to recommend Schroedl Custom... Read More Cleaners.

2014-08-06T07:19:25 Response from the vendor

It was great working with you!! Thank you so much for the review and I wish you and the family the very best!!

Excellent service, friendly and personable.

Reviewed on 7/30/2014

From the initial point of contact, Christopher was helpful, courteous and efficient. We took advantage of the pick-up and delivery service which made the process of cleaning the gown convenient. The dress was soiled with dirt at the hem and train. It has four layers of... Read More material, with a hand made lace overlay. All of the layers are now clean and beautiful. You would never know that the dress had been worn. Throughout the process, Christopher communicated with me regarding the dress and time-frame for cleaning. We couldn't be happier with the results.

2014-07-31T09:34:55 Response from the vendor

And I couldn't be happier with your review! Thanks so much! If I can do anything for you in the future please reach out to me! Best wishes!!

Perfect

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Elena D

My dress is spotless!

2014-07-31T08:04:49 Response from the vendor

You rock Elena, it was great working with you!! Best wishes to you and your husband!!

Gown Cleaning & Preservation

Reviewed on 7/29/2014 Lacey A

I am glad I came across Schrodel. When I called about cleaning/preserving my wedding dress, Chris was very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. I researched and called other places about cleaning and preserving my dress and Schrodel was by far the best. Not only... Read More by price but convenience as well. Chris picked up my wedding gown from my house to clean it and sent me pictures via email to update me on the cleaning process of the dress. When he was finished with cleaning my dress, he said that I could stop by and check it out which I did. The dirt on the bottom of my dress and stains were gone! I totally recommend this place. You will not be disappointed!

2014-07-31T08:05:41 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much for the review! It means a lot to me and the company! If I can do anything for you in the future please don't hesitate to ask!!

Impeccable Customer Service

Reviewed on 6/23/2014 Erica W

Although my dress is still in the process of cleaning at the shop, I wanted to shout out Chris's exceptional customer service skills. I happened to call him while he was on vacation, & he still took my business call. He is consistently communicative either by phone or email (&... Read More is sending me written & photo updates on my dress's cleaning progress); he traveled to my home to survey my dress's condition & explain best cleaning & preserving practices. Chris was genuine, warm, & I felt safe giving him my dress to take to the shop. Although the price is a bit more than I wanted to spend...some things are just worth it. Can't wait to see the finished product! THANKS Chris!

2014-06-24T12:45:30 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much!! Now I am even more excited for you to see the finished product!! We couldn't do this without you:)

Above and beyond

Reviewed on 6/21/2014 Filipa B

Christopher and Schroedl cleaners is the way to go if you want your precious wedding gown cleaned and preserved. From the very first day that I contacted Chris to the day I received my gown, Chris never ceased to amaze me. He is the definition of great customer service. He was... Read More attentive, patient, and was more than happy to keep me updated throughout the cleaning process. I was amazed to see how good my wedding gown came out, like new. I will definitely pass the word around about Chris and Schroedl.

2014-06-23T08:02:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was great working with you and getting your gown to look great!! Best wishes and should you need anything in the future please don't hesitate to ask:)

Great experience!

Reviewed on 6/19/2014 Kerrie A

I had a wonderful experience with Schroedel Cleaners/Dry Clean Baltimore with my wedding dress cleaning and preservation. Chris was helpful and knowledgeable about the entire process. He was great at keeping in touch and sent pictures of my dress before it was cleaned and... Read More preserved. He was also very accommodating to our busy schedule for pick up and delivery (yes, Chris came to get my dress from me!) I would highly recommend Dry Clean Baltimore to other Baltimore brides.

2014-06-20T13:54:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was an honor to work with you!! We wish you the very best!!

So Impressed

Reviewed on 6/17/2014 Deanna R

From the moment I talked to Christopher, I instantly felt at ease and knew I could trust Schroedl Cleaners to clean my gown. I wore my mother's wedding gown, which is about 30 years old. It needed to be clean but I was so nervous and afraid that it was going to be damaged. I... Read More knew I needed to find an expert in vintage gowns. I found this in Schroedl Cleaners. Christopher was extremely professional and I was so impressed by the wonderful cleaning job they did.

2014-06-18T13:39:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad the wedding was a smashing success!! I wish you and your family the very best!!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 4/01/2014 Deirdre C

I am very happy with how my gown turned out - it looks beautiful :) I had some grass stains which didn't totally come out, but were definitely minimized (because my dress was 2 layers of 2 different materials, there's no way it could have come out). But the dress still looks... Read More and smells wonderful. I also was very happy with their customer service - always so prompt and forthcoming. Good value for the money spent.

2014-04-03T08:47:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your business! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you are happy with the results. Best wishes!!

Excellent!

Reviewed on 12/10/2013 Hannah W

We found Schroedl cleaners through an online search and reading reviews - they were wonderful! My dress was huge (ian stewart ballgown) and had a delicate overlay so cleaning was a big task! They are very professional, came to my house to do an assessment and offer delivery... Read More services as well as boxing assistance! Very nice to work with Chris - he talked through many of the decisions with my mother and was very patient. We highly recommend them!

2013-12-12T08:42:51 Response from the vendor

We thank you so much for your business and we are glad you are satisfied with the results! Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact us. Have a wonderful holiday!!

Excellent service

Reviewed on 12/03/2013 Christine B

I waited over 3 years after my wedding to get my wedding dress cleaned and preserved because I was so scared something would happen to my dress. I finally bit the bullet and called up Schroedl. I spoke with Chris, who was very friendly, professional, and reassuring. He... Read More offered to come pick my dress up from my house, but I preferred to deliver it myself which he was fine with. He emailed me "before" photos of my dress and a scanned copy of the contract. I didn't have to pay a penny up front. He told me it could take up to 2 weeks to clean the dress but 4 days later he emailed me saying it was done, with "after" photos. I had the option to go see the dress in person before it was preserved but I didn't feel like I needed to since I had the photos. A day later the dress was preserved and boxed up, and I went to pick it up (he offered to deliver it but I lived so close I didn't feel the need to have it delivered). Chris told me there was one stain on the bottom that had set in since I had waited so long to get the dress cleaned, but that was my fault. Overall I am very happy with my choice, and wish I hadn't waited so long to have my dress cleaned. The price was fair I thought, $250. There seemed to be about 10-15 other dresses being processed at the same time as mine, so I think they do a lot of wedding dresses. I felt I could trust Chris, and I'm glad I did. Highly recommended.

2013-12-04T09:50:35 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! It means a lot to us that you left a review and are happy with our services! Hope to hear from you in the future, have a wonderful holiday!!

Great Experience with Schroedl Cleaners!

Reviewed on 11/06/2013 Molly E

Chris with Schroedl Cleaners was absolutely wonderful to work with! Not only was he extremely responsive to all of my questions about the wedding dress cleaning and preservation process, but he went above and beyond to accommodate my schedule with pick-up and drop-off. He... Read More traveled all the way from Westminster to my house in Baltimore City to pick up my dress, took numerous pictures and kept me updated throughout the process, and then delivered my dress to me in less than two weeks! I wasn't only happy with the quality of their cleaning service, but also with the value. I priced out several stores for my wedding dress cleaning and preservation, and Schroedl Cleaners came back well below the rest! I had a wonderful experience and would recommend them to anyone looking for someone to take wonderful care of their wedding dress!

2013-12-04T09:52:45 Response from the vendor

Thanks so very much! We appreciate every review we get and hope to do business again in the future! Have a wonderful holiday!