D.S.MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning

Winthrop, MA

Custom Event Design and Planning

Bridal Shower, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

308 Bowdoin St., Winthrop, MA

D.S.MeeBee Helped us Create our Dream Wedding

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Veronica C

Working with D.S.MeeBee was the best decisions we made for our wedding. Danielle at D.S. MeeBee not only pulled off an event that FAR surpassed what I ever thought would be possible, but also made planning the event truly fun. After meeting Danielle for the first time we... Read More knew she was the perfect planner for us; she was professional, creative, organized and helpful. She was extremely flexible,she Skyped with us whenever we needed and was so responsive and communicative. One of the things that most impressed me about Danielle was that she immediately "got" my vision for the wedding and was able to shape my ideas and preferences. She came up with fantastic personalized ideas that enhanced our original vision and really reflected who my husband and I are as a couple, these special details were what our guests raved about most. Danielle helped me navigate the huge number of wedding vendors and directed me to a few proven vendors that fit into my budget. She did research on different wedding venues and then did site visits of the potential venues, sent me a pro and con list along with pictures of each one. The best part about her recommendations was that because I completely trusted her taste and judgment. The other great thing was that in addition to planning and coordinating D.S.MeeBee did all the design aspects, which were AMAZING! From the save the date card to the invitations, flowers, personalized décor items, wedding cake topper, wedding favors and more, Danielle does it all. She is so easy to work with on these elements, I know that sometimes designers can be very one sided. Not Danielle, she really listened to what we wanted, would send us drafts and revise things as many times as necessary. I can't begin to describe the number of details and logistical issues that Danielle thought of and addressed so that I was able to focus my time and energy on the more enjoyable aspects of wedding planning. In preparation of the wedding day she coordinated with all the vendors, sending out time schedules and made sure everyone was on the same page. Ultimately, the best part about using D.S.MeeBee was that I was really able to enjoy my wedding and hang out with my husband and guests and not worry about anything. There were a few things that went wrong with my wedding as there are generally glitches in planning any major event, but it is a true testament to Danielle’s professionalism that she was able to deal with them and smooth them over. She takes full ownership of the whole process and really does her best to make sure everything goes perfectly. When it came to the design aspect of our wedding day, the execution of my vision far surpassed my expectations. It was literally like she took my ideas out of my head. The items she designed were impeccable, the flowers, which were the most important design aspect to me, were STUNNING. Danielle went above and beyond on so many things. She was constantly surprising me by making or providing items I did not think were possible to get or creating something extra because she thought we would like it. I honestly can't recommend D.S.MeeBee highly enough. I would suggest Danielle to anyone looking for a wedding coordinator/planner/designer and would encourage those looking to plan on their own to think about using her as well, as working with her made the planning process and my actual wedding better than I could have ever imagined.

Loved my wedding toppers!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Nicoletta E

We had our wedding toppers custom made and Danielle did an AMAZING job at making them look just like us. We received so many compliments at the wedding for this idea and now keep it on our shelf as a little memory of our special day. Definitely recommend!

Wedding Cake Toppers

Reviewed on 4/25/2013 Crystal W

I used D.S. MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning for our wedding cake toppers. Danielle did an awesome job for us! She was very friendly, extremely responsive and provided a very quick turnaround. For our wedding cake toppers, she asked me to send her a picture of my husband... Read More and I, and to give her a few details about our wedding. She does her best to customize the toppers so that things such as hair color/style, eye color, bouquet and boutonnière match the bride and groom. Our toppers were super cute and we received a lot of compliments on them. It's also nice because you can keep the cake toppers afterwards. We have ours in our hutch along with some other wedding memorabilia and I always enjoy looking at them. I would highly recommend Danielle and D.S.MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning to anyone!

Customized cake topper

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Maureen M

I would absolutely recommend using Danielle to create a customized wedding topper for your wedding cake! We loved our personalized topper of police officer and his bride (wearing a dress that looked just like the one I wore for the big day)! Danielle was great to work with,... Read More very professional and extremely quick to get back to me with answers to all of my questions. I would highly recommend her as a vendor to other brides! I was really impressed with D.S. MeeBee!