D.S.MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning

Winthrop, MA

Custom Event Design and Planning

Bridal Shower, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Budgeting, Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

308 Bowdoin St., Winthrop, MA

Loved my wedding toppers!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 Nicoletta E

We had our wedding toppers custom made and Danielle did an AMAZING job at making them look just like us. We received so many compliments at the wedding for this idea and now keep it on our shelf as a little memory of our special day. Definitely recommend!

Wedding Cake Toppers

Reviewed on 4/25/2013 Crystal W

I used D.S. MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning for our wedding cake toppers. Danielle did an awesome job for us! She was very friendly, extremely responsive and provided a very quick turnaround. For our wedding cake toppers, she asked me to send her a picture of my husband... Read More and I, and to give her a few details about our wedding. She does her best to customize the toppers so that things such as hair color/style, eye color, bouquet and boutonnière match the bride and groom. Our toppers were super cute and we received a lot of compliments on them. It's also nice because you can keep the cake toppers afterwards. We have ours in our hutch along with some other wedding memorabilia and I always enjoy looking at them. I would highly recommend Danielle and D.S.MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning to anyone!

Customized cake topper

Reviewed on 3/31/2013 Maureen M

I would absolutely recommend using Danielle to create a customized wedding topper for your wedding cake! We loved our personalized topper of police officer and his bride (wearing a dress that looked just like the one I wore for the big day)! Danielle was great to work with,... Read More very professional and extremely quick to get back to me with answers to all of my questions. I would highly recommend her as a vendor to other brides! I was really impressed with D.S. MeeBee!

TO D.S.MeeBee Custom Event Design and Planning