Book Your Wedding with Duck Hollow Golf Club

A BALLROOM IN UNIONTOWN, PA

The Duck Hollow Golf Club offers Uniontown, Pennsylvania, to-be-weds a good choice in a wedding venue. The venue exquisitely blends beauty and brilliance, creating a picturesque setting fit for wedding day celebrations. To-be-weds can look forward to beautiful greens and growth, lush rolling hills and a facility with the style and grace that adds to the emotional delicacy of the special moments of the day.

Specializing in grand occasions, the Duck Hollow Golf Club takes couples’ visions to sculpt them into wedding day realities. With a professional staff and many unique settings for outdoor weddings, as well as a beautiful banquet facility for indoor weddings, the Duck Hollow Golf Club allures many brides and grooms. Couples can look forward to the following space options when hosting their wedding ceremony or reception at the Duck Hollow Golf Club:

The Grounds, with many unique settings, offer to-be-weds a rich, natural atmosphere to say their “I dos” or celebrate their wedding ceremony. Rolling hills and mature growth all add to the natural elegance of the grounds at the Duck Hollow Golf Club. Tents can be set up on the grounds of the venue, offering additional options in wedding splendor for to-be-weds.

The Banquet Room is located behind the picturesque 6th green and 7th tee and a beautiful choice for an indoor wedding space. An open beam ceiling with chandelier lighting and plenty of natural light add to the warmth and charm of the room. The Banquet Room accommodates up to 200 seated guests with room for a dance floor.

The Duck Hollow Golf Club designs wedding packages specific to the needs of the bride and groom. Event planners work with each couple, providing assistance with every aspect of the wedding. The venue is available to assist couples with menu planning, linens, tables, chairs and equipment rental, as well as floral arrangements and many other services. The venue also offers catering from their executive chef and culinary team, which is renowned for its fabulous tasting cuisine. The venue provides couples with the distinguished services of their attentive staff, trained for providing for special events. For more information on hosting a wedding at the Duck Hollow Golf Club, please contact the venue directly.

Beauty, distinguished services and the following extra perks are all things for to-be-weds to look forward to when hosting their wedding at the Duck Hollow Golf Club:

• Event planners
  • Food tasting
  • Bridal changing room
  • Golf

Your Vision. Your Wedding. Your Way.

At Duck Hollow, we cater to your every need, working with you from start to finish to plan the perfect event for you and your guests. All you have to worry about is saying, "I do"! With unparalleled mountainous views of our golf course and a beautiful, rustic banquet facility, Duck Hollow Golf Club is perfect for every bride and groom! We pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and a phenomenal culinary staff! Whether it's an intimate gathering or a grand reception, your wedding will be an unforgettable experience!

Ballroom, Country Club

Bar + Drinks, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

374 Duck Hollow Rd, Uniontown, PA (724) 439-3150

Reviewed on 4/10/2017 Paulette G

Duck Hollow was the perfect place to have my party - it turned out to be exactly what I wanted. The food, the service and the venue combined to enable people to have a great time - and they did! Julia Gabriel is top shelf in helping to manage all of the details of the event... Read More and I could not have done it without her.

Reviewed on 6/02/2017 Tiffany G

Duck Hollow is the best option. Believe me, I did my research. Duck Hollow gives you more for your money. We had a plated dinner. It was served hot and quickly. We chose New York Strip and stuffed chicken. Both were delicious. Julia Gabriel made everything so simple. I showed... Read More her how I wanted tables decorated and she took care of it all from there. We had cookies brought in from family members and friends. The staff organized all of the cookies and kept refilling as needed. Julia was always available to answer any questions I had in a reasonable amount of time. The bridal room is fantastic! Its gorgeous! Perfect place to get ready. A groom room is in the works as well. The place has a rustic feel which is what I was looking for. They have chair covers and decorations that we rented. Everything was just perfect. I really have nothing that I would change. Our wedding was outside. Julia and the staff decorated for us out there as well. They have a tent that we were able to use since it was threatening rain (it didn't rain)! They gave us access to golf carts so we could move around freely for picture taking. You won't be disappointed when you choose Duck Hollow as your venue. Thank you, Julia and Duck Hollow staff! We couldn't have asked for a nicer wedding. It was beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 April H

My husband and I would like to thank Julia and all the staff at Duck Hollow for making our wedding day August 19,2017 so special. The venue was beautiful, everyone was wonderful to work with and the food was delicious. We would definitely recommend the venue. Thanks again! Mr.... Read More & Mrs. Campbell

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Megan M

Duck Hollow was the perfect place to have our wedding, it turned out better then I could have ever imagined. The food, the service and the venue combined enabled people to have wonderful time. Julia was simply wonderful, she saw the vision my husband and I wanted and made it... Read More happen, we couldn't have done it without her. Highly recommend Duck Hollow for any special occasions or events.

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Mary M

Amazing food and excellent customer service! They thought of every detail... I would definitely recommend Duck Hollow to my friends!

Reviewed on 9/13/2016 Amy R

I loved my experience with Duck Hollow! The staff are incredible to work with and they really pay attention to detail. They truly bent over backwards to make sure that our big day ran smoothly and we honestly can't thank them enough. The food is out of this world and they are... Read More constantly trying new things to remain current. The atmosphere is so welcoming and I would highly recommend booking them for any event!

2016-09-15T12:51:16 Response from the vendor

Hello! Thank you for the kind words, and we are THRILLED to hear that you had a great experience with our staff and enjoyed the food and atmosphere of Duck Hollow. We will share your positive experience with our staff! Thanks again, and have a... Read Less Read More

GREAT ATMOSPHERE AND FOOD!

Reviewed on 7/08/2013 Neeley C

I had both my bridal shower and reahearsal dinner at Bogey's at Duck Hollow. The staff are wonderful to work with and will accommodate your requests. The food is never a disappointment and the atmosphere is very welcoming and enjoyable.

2016-09-15T12:49:20 Response from the vendor

Hi, neeleyanne! We are so glad to hear you had a great experience at Duck Hollow! We will share your kind words with the entire team at Bogey's. Have a great day!

Great place but beware the coordinator!

Reviewed on 1/06/2012 Kay S

We booked with Duck Hollow because my father's company had an existing relationship with the previous owner, and we had heard only good things. We contacted the hall about 15 months before the wedding to set up our date and right away we should have known it wasn't going to be... Read More pleasant. The reception coordinator, Marlene, was difficult to get ahold of, aloof, and didn't seem at all interested in what we had to say. She managed to call me by the wrong name throughout the ENTIRE wedding planning process. We went ahead and booked but were never given a written contract or written prices for our meal. We were quoted $500 to reserve the hall and $19.95 per person for the meal. Because we were planning the wedding from out of state we asked to set up our tasting about 10 months before the wedding and were basically told we couldn't. She called back a few days later and said we could, but it would have to be on a certain day. So we drove there and had a tasting, but they had never asked us what we were interested in, so the owner had to run out and buy the things they needed to make the dish we specifically wanted to try. By the way, the owner, George, is a great guy to work with, he was always willing to do what it took to please us. After choosing our menu we made a few other appointments(always took 2-3 phone calls to get in touch with Marlene) to make decision details, but about 2 weeks before the wedding we still hadn't heard from her to make final arrangements for anything. In this time period the price for our food went from $19.95 pp to $21.95pp and the cost of appetizers went to $5 pp for fruits and $5 pp for vegetables! When we finally met with her(10 days before the wedding), we discussed coming in the day before the wedding to do our setup and she said it wouldn't be a problem. She also tried to railroad us into moving our dinner to 7:30 instead of 8pm like we wanted, even though our invitations had already been printed. When we showed up the day we were supposed to set up, however, we were told we were wrong and that she never said that we could set up, only that we could drop our items off that day. SO.. at 11pm the night before my wedding I had to drive to the hall and do all the setup for my reception. The day of the wedding went beautifully, the food was amazing and the guests didn't notice a thing- but I still had a bad taste in my mouth from how I was treated by the staff. I would only recommend Duck Hollow to my friends now if I knew that Marlene was no longer the coordinator.

2016-09-15T12:48:03 Response from the vendor

Hello, katiedidthat! First and foremost, we are thrilled that you enjoyed the value and quality of amenities during your wedding at Duck Hollow! Though it has been a few years since your big day, we want to apologize and personally assure you that an experience... Read Less Read More

Meet The Director of Sales

Julia Gabriel

Julia studied Strategic Communications and Event Planning at West Virginia University and proceeded to take part of the bridal industry for the past 5 years. She was born and raised in West Virginia, but wanted to bring her passion for weddings to Duck Hollow in Uniontown, PA. She loves working with brides to bring their ideas and visions to life.