Dueck Photography

Celebrating Life through the Lens

serving Castle Rock and surrounding areas, Castle Rock, CO

Simply the Best.

Reviewed on 2/10/2012 Ashley F

My husband and I have used Dueck Photography on three separate occasions. A session downtown, an engagement session, and for our wedding. With ever session, Scott and Danae took into consideration the vision we had for our photos, and made us feel at ease the whole time. I love... Read More how Scott and Danae work as a team, using their individual strengths to create beautiful, lasting images. None of the poses were forced or awkward. Some of my favorite photos taken were those captured when we were acting naturally, just being ourselves. Scott and Danae provide guidance and instruction without being overbearing. I appreciated their organization and time management the whole day of our wedding. I did not worry for one moment if they were capturing all the events of the day. I was confident in their ability and trusted their discretion with how our time was best spent. What a relief as a bride to know that our photographers had it under control! We could just enjoy the day, as they worked hard to preserve the memories. Scott and Danae are dedicated and passionate about the work they do. I have nothing but wonderful feedback and high praise of Dueck Photography. I would HIGHY recommend using Dueck Photography for your big day. I would choose them again in a heart beat!

WE LOVE OUR WEDDING PORTRAITS!

Reviewed on 10/29/2011 Sarah Jane H

Like most brides, the biggest obstacle in wedding planning is the budget. As a military bride, I was definitely looking for THE BEST VALUE. I researched tirelessly for a quality photographer that wasn't outrageously expensive. After consulting 7 different businesses, I was... Read More referred to Scott and Danae. They were THE ONLY one to offer a military discount and I found the pricing packages to be very competitive and fair. Because my husband will deploy often over the course of our marriage, the images of us on our wedding day were of primary concern to us. Scott and Danae were professional, flexible, and by far - our FAVORITE VENDOR hired for my wedding. They are an amazingly creative team; Scott captures the entirety of the event, he shows the impact and feeling of a room, a true glimpse of the atmosphere. Danae has an eye for the emotion and intensity of the event, she picks out the personal dynamics and interactions. The result is a complete account of the day, from beginning to the end. The other priority of mine was that OUR PREFERENCES for shots/poses were respected...I was not interested in following some itinerary for photos we didn't really want. Scott and Danae completely honored that throughout the event. Scott and Danae are devoted to your ENTIRE WEDDING DAY. They seamlessly choreographed our "first look" and completed our wedding party photos before the ceremony. My husband and I had a traditional Catholic ceremony and because of Scott and Danae's own faith, the images during/at the mass are classic and very powerful. They are more than what I could have ever asked for. Overall, we COULD NOT BE MORE HAPPY WE CHOSE DUECK PHOTOGRAPHY. When I saw the pictures for the first time, I was back in that day, all over again...I believe that my husband and I will always feel that way when we see our wedding portraits. Thank you, Scott and Danae...

We love Dueck Photography!

Reviewed on 10/07/2011 abby v

Scott and Danae are simply amazing photographers! They did our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I couldn't have asked for more beautiful pictures of our big day. They have a true eye for it, all of the pictures are incredibly classy and natural looking. They also truly... Read More care about what you want in your photos and make sure that you end up happy! The best part of it all was how quick our pictures came back to us- we had all of the images delivered to us in a few weeks! Thanks so much Scott and Danae!

The pictures are priceless!

Reviewed on 10/06/2011 Nichole T

Dueck Photography was simply amazing! The pictures were shot with our personalities in mind and truly showcase the day. The pictures came out wonderfully and looking through them is like being able to enjoy the wedding day again. They are very professional, talented and... Read More creative. We will make sure they will be taking pictures at all our big events! They are worth every penny!

Awesome up-and-coming photographer couple!

Reviewed on 7/28/2011 Kristin A

Scott and Danae were laid back and have an incredible eye for the right thing! What a wonderful experience!

TO Dueck Photography