Dueling Pianos - Felix and Fingers

Chicago, IL

Dinner. Dancing. Dueling. Done.

Lose the DJs and the cheesy wedding bands. You're not just like every other couple out there, so why should your entertainment be? Featuring an AMERICAN IDOL FINALIST, Felix&Fingers is a dueling piano act that will keep your guests entertained all night. Ceremonies through Dancing, F&F does it all!

Country, Disco, Folk, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Music

An amazing time had by all!

Reviewed on 11/17/2014 Michelle B

I have to give my husband credit for finding Felix & Fingers. But, as soon as he said dueling pianos, I was sold! Why? Because we wanted the dance floor to be hopping all night and we knew dueling pianos was the way to go. Think of it this way - a DJ spinning Baby Got Back... Read More will get the young adults on the dance floor, but not the older adults. But, Baby Got Back on the pianos? Everyone is dancing! Communicating with F&F was a breeze. They were responsive, friendly, and organized. They were also willing to go with the flow, which from start to finish was necessary for us. In fact, we booked F&F before even having a venue locked down. The planning process went smoothly and they brought several things to our attention we hadn't thought of, which was greatly appreciated. On the day of the wedding, things didn’t quite go as planned due to the weather being freezing cold on October 4th! However, F&F were flexible and did everything they could to make it seem things were going exactly as planned. F&F played our ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception and everything was great. At one point during dinner I did a double take because I thought for sure they had put on a track, but it was them performing! Now, let’s get to the reception. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The dance floor was definitely grooving all night and our guests raved about F&F! They were interactive, funny, talented, and incorporated some unique elements into the reception as well (spoiler alert- cowbell competition). The true testament of a great time? My husband lost his voice and I busted a strap on my dress from busting-a-move all night long. Thank you F&F for a unique, memorable wedding!

Great wedding entertainment!

Reviewed on 2/15/2015

Felix and Fingers is fantastic! We had never even entertained the idea of live entertainment for our wedding until we saw them perform at a friend's nuptials over the summer; all of a sudden we couldn't stop talking about them. We wanted to wow our guests, and F&F helped us do... Read More that. Are they more expensive than a DJ with a laptop and some speakers? Yes, but it's LIVE entertainment and completely worth it! The planning was easy, we chose the songs we wanted and they either knew them or learned them for us. Mike walked us through the entire day so everything would be smooth and painless. Dave and Emily are amazing entertainers; they play, sing, joke, and have a good time. We wanted our daughter to play a song on her trumpet... no problem! We changed the mother/son dance 10 minutes before it took place (wanted to split the dance between my mom and grandma)... no problem! They even changed the words to the song to fit the relationship difference. We wanted them to re-record the lyrics for our first dance song because we forgot to on the wedding night... no problem! I cannot say enough about how great, easy, and willing to do whatever they are! People in our families are still talking about how great and unique the live entertainment was. Nobody is going to remember the steak they had at your wedding or the photographer, but they will remember the entertainment if it stands out like Felix and Fingers! It's absolutely worth spending a little bit more for what they provide.

Stop Looking Right Now!

Reviewed on 11/02/2014 Danielle P

Seriously. There's no need to keep looking. Hire Felix and Fingers and stop worrying about the entertainment for your wedding. They will take care of everything and you won't regret a thing. They played our wedding in September and their performance was amazing. We knew we... Read More wanted something different and dueling pianos were perfect for what we had in mind for our wedding. There's nothing like having live piano for the ceremony and Mike and Emily delivered all the way through the reception. All of our guests were enthralled by their performance and can't stop talking about them! Mike and Jessica worked with us on all of our important details and I did not worry for a second about the entertainment that they would provide. They're personable, kind, funny, and amazingly talented! Best decision ever!

Reviewed on 11/23/2015 J M

Dear Felix & Fingers, You do incredible work! Thank you for bringing such fantastic energy and exquisite professionalism to our wedding reception. My dad, who I've only seen dance one time in my life, was on the dance floor the whole evening! We were all blown away. Thanks a... Read More million for a stellar party! Jenny Doty

Reviewed on 11/04/2015 Rachel H

Awesome choice for your wedding!! They were fantastic and helped the whole reception flow smoothly and made sure everyone had a blast!! Best choice I've ever made to hire them.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Felix and Fingers are the best decision we made for our wedding. They did what we wanted and more. They had people dancing all night long and made the night truly rememberable. Also they helped us with getting everything organized and creating a time line for our event. I would... Read More recommend to any and everyone. Truly professional and the best way to make your wedding/reception memorable.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Matt W

Felix and Fingers was so worth it! We had an absolute blast and all our guests loved it! Would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Annie O

Best. Reception. Ever. I was a little nervous about how our reception would go with Felix & Fingers doing our music. We had seen them before at a winery and had a blast- but as the wedding got closer, I couldn't imagine how dueling pianos would translate to a wedding... Read More reception. Even up through the wedding day, I was resigned to letting it be whatever it would be. But once the music started, I knew it was going to be a great night. They played for our cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing and each different part was perfectly tailored for our needs. They even did a custom mash-up for our first dance that was beautiful and amazing. Our families have a lot of little kids and we wanted to make sure the music would be fun, kid-friendly, and danceable for all. They listened to all of our desires and the music was just what we wanted- it was definitely a heck of a dance party. Even when they would start a song that would clear the dance floor, they would IMMEDIATELY but smoothly transition into another one that would stop everyone in their tracks and get them back out there. The dance floor was full all night. We cannot more highly recommend Felix & Fingers for a wedding reception. Fun, accommodating, friendly, and affordable. We really did have the most fun at a reception that we've ever been at- and thankfully it was ours! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

We hired Felix and Fingers for my daughter's wedding. They provided the music from the ceremony all the way thru the reception. The day could not have been more fun! Mike and Emily were wonderful to work with and made my daughter and new son-in-law's day perfect! Our guests... Read More are still talking about what a great night it was! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Zachary H

Felix and Fingers did our wedding this past summer and we couldn't of been more pleased with our selection of them! From the very start when we were receiving quotes, we knew that we would have a musician group that was organized and on top of things. Once we had hired them,... Read More they were able to help us plan out the reception and give us a great idea of what to expect from them that night. We ended up adding a drummer to the dueling pianos and were really happy with that choice. Their amazing talent of how to play off of a crowd and transition from rock n roll to hip/hop to country is really what made the experience great. Budget wise they were a great selection over a standard live band. We added the mini piano shells to allow the guests to make many requests throughout the night. We had envisioned a wedding where the guests would be dancing the whole night and be able to hear not only our favorite songs, but theirs too. A very professional group and such a unique element to add to a wedding, we were extremely happy with our decision to go with Felix and Fingers. 5 months later we are still hearing from our guests on how much they enjoyed the music! Cheers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Jennifer V

If there were a 100 stars to rate Felix & Fingers, I would give them 100! I cannot rave enough about how amazing F&F are! From my initial conversation with Mike to request a quote, to my last conversation as we said goodbye on my wedding night- it was a great experience! Mike... Read More was so energetic and committed to making our wedding day what we dreamed of; and it was exactly how we imagined it! Mike and Dave brought an amazing energy to the night, our guests are still telling us how much fun they had at our wedding, months later. Even our guests who weren’t into dancing, were so entertained by the show Mike and Dave put on! Dueling pianos was the perfect way to set our wedding a part from the rest of our friends and families, and was worth every penny we spent! My husband and I cannot wait to have another event, so that we can work with Felix & Fingers again!

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Felix and Fingers delivered the ultimate wedding reception experience! Our reception was everything we hoped it would be, plus more. The whole experience was great and went flawlessly. I cannot say enough about this group of talented performers and artists. When Mike and... Read More I spoke the week before our wedding, he asked me what I wanted our reception to look like, and I said I wanted everyone to be dancing, singing, and enjoying every second of it, and Mike and his partner made sure that happened. Our guests are still talking about the reception and how GREAT they were. If you are looking for an amazingly unique reception, do not hesitate to hire Felix and Fingers.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015

Felix & Fingers are the best! We knew we wanted dueling pianos and we did lots of research on the right company. We initially thought Felix & Fingers was a little bit expensive but after considering some other cheaper options, it was clear that they didnt measure up to the... Read More quality of Felix and Fingers. They did such an amazing job at our Wedding. They played during our ceremony, DJ'd cocktail hour and played through dinner and the dancing! They have amazing quality artist with the BEST customer service. We had an amazing time, i would highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley K

Felix and Fingers provided the entertainment for my wedding in May of 2015 at the Royal Melbourne Country Club in Long Grove, IL. They did a wonderful job keeping the guests engaged and I couldn't have asked for anything better. Guests are still commenting on how great they... Read More were and I would definitely recommend them to anyone planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015

Superb, energetic, professional, and most of all FUN!! F&F played at our wedding and they truly are the complete package. From the planning stage to the wedding day, F&F were always there to make sure our event was perfect. Our wedding was 3 months ago and we still have... Read More guests raving about F&F!

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Katie C

We were looking to have something different for our wedding since I don't particularly like DJs. My (now) husband suggested we do dueling pianos since we had seen some while on vacation. When he contacted Felix & Fingers, they were nothing but helpful! They answered all of our... Read More questions and made booking them very easy! They also put us at ease with everything because they know what they're doing and when you're planning a wedding you want someone to say "oh we got this, don't worry!" When they arrived at our wedding, we had several guests who were a bit leery, but once they started playing everyone was on the dance floor! We had a Disney-themed wedding and they definitely catered to that theme! They played requests from all genres (we did play more than Disney songs) and if they weren't sure about the song they happily looked it up so they would be able to perform it! Having Felix & Fingers was one of the best things about our wedding and I would book them again in a heart beat!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Colleen P

We would highly recommend hiring Felix and Fingers for wedding ceremony and reception. It's a great combination of live and fun entertainment for the guest. We loved working with F&F planning our special details and our guest had a blast! The dance floor was hot and it thrilled... Read More us to see our guest love F&F as much as we did the first time we saw them. Greg and Jim nailed and we looked forward to booking them again for our next big event someday, we are already planning when to have them back! PS Mini shells were AWESOME!!! Thank you for everything!! Keep up the amazing dueling! Colleen & Jeff

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Jackie S

F&F was one of the easiest and most professional vendors to work with. The entire team thought through every detail of our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music. Their dueling pianos was fun, unique, and our entire reception loved every minute of it! Could not say enough... Read More wonderful things about them!! Book them!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015

Emily and Greg did an amazing job!! Everyone loved them. They engaged with the guest and kept the party going. our guest age rang was from 8 years old to 80 and I was concerned that some of the older guest would not enjoy a regular DJ so having the pianos was great. If I ever... Read More need to entertain a crowd with live music I will without any hesitation call and ask for Emily and Greg!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Lo A

If I could give them 100 stars I would. We had our wedding a few months ago and people are still talking about the dueling pianos. They were amazing! People were dancing all night. They were helpful and helped us coordinate the whole day. The best part of the wedding was... Read More Felix and Fingers. Don't go with anyone else! They are affordable and after 5 weddings in 2 months...our wedding had the entertainment that everyone still talks about! Make it a night to remember with Felix and Fingers!

Book Right Now!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Claire P

We were a bit skeptical booking dueling pianos because the price was much higher than your typical wedding DJ. Using Felix and Fingers was the best decision we made during the whole planning process. Jessica was fantastic during the planning stage and was always quick to answer... Read More a question. Jim and Robert were the stars of our reception. They were so accommodating and ensured the crowd was always on the dance floor. Stop looking for you wedding entertainment and book Felix and Fingers now!!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Dani V

Felix and Fingers delivered an outstanding performance for our wedding reception. They were incredibly accommodating and ran the whole show for us. Their versatility amazed us (and our guests); we had to kick people off the dance floor when the party ended at midnight. That... Read More says it all, really- the object of the reception is for the wedding guests to have fun, and Felix and Fingers delivered in spades with great music and a classy show.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Courtney P

Felix and Fingers was one of the BEST decisions we made when planning our wedding. We were planning our Lake Geneva, IL wedding from Arizona and F&F were so accommodating and quick to answer any and all questions (which is so appreciative in a wedding vendor!). We were a... Read More little nervous doing something so different for our wedding but we couldn't be happier. In the beginning of the wedding, no one was really dancing but F&F knew how to get our family and friends out on the dance floor and keep them there. People of all ages were dancing!! Last but not least, we keep hearing from our guests how COOL it was to have dueling pianos at our wedding and how much fun they had! If we had to do it over again, we would choose them in a heartbeat. Thanks for everything F&F... You guys are the BEST!

Amazing music/entertainment

Reviewed on 10/02/2015 Ashley E

Felix and Fingers performed for our wedding reception and the dance floor was packed full all night! Many of our guests raved about how much fun it was, and people loved being able to request songs throughout the night. Our hotel site delayed our reception, and Felix and Fingers... Read More was flexible in being able to set up quickly and get things rolling. We added the drums, which I thought was a great choice to keep the dance floor beat going. Definitely a great choice!!!!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Amy W

We had already chosen a unique venue for our wedding, so we thought why not make our entertainment a little unique as well? Hiring Felix and Fingers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! From our very first interaction with them they were professional,... Read More respectful, and we just knew that they wanted to help make the day special for us. Our musicians were Greg Percifield and Jim Gritschke and they were phenomenal! They have great chemistry together and are very talented. Everything about the day got thrown off schedule, and they were both so easy-going about it all. They were willing to change times at the last minute and remained flexible throughout the entire day. And we were so impressed with how quickly they learned the song for our first dance! (It was an uncommon song that we're almost positive they had never heard before.) Before the night began we were certain that our guests would be more of the type to sit back and sing along to the music. We were wrong! Greg and Jim got them dancing and they never stopped! We had countless guests tell us that they loved the pianos. If you're going to go with dueling pianos for your wedding (and we think that you should!) then look no further than Felix and Fingers! You will not be disappointed - and neither will your guests!