DULCE

Detroit & Ann Arbor, Michigan ,North OH. Noth IN, Ontario

DULCE A Premium Gourmet Cake Experience

Dulce is a Premium Gourmet Cake Design studio that will exceed your wedding cake expectations by offering Gourmet flavors using only premium ingredients to enhance your cake experience. DULCE is focused on the quality of your cake first, followed closely by Design elements. Ashley ( the cake artist) Loves to work with multiple techniques, mediums & inspirations to create your edible work of art! Your cake is one of the most memorable things at your wedding after you & the venue of course!!! DULCE is one of the few cake artist that can provide that experience tailored to you! Cake minimum is $500 Avg cost per serving $6-$15 Additional items such a Kitchen cakes, Cupcakes, Macarons, Chocolates and small desserts are available upon request! DULCE - A PREMIUM GOURMET CAKE EXPERIENCE

Dietary Options

Organic, Vegetarian

Cake Stands, Cake Toppers, Cake Cutting + Serving, Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

Detroit & Ann Arbor, Michigan ,North OH. Noth IN, Ontario (313) 327-2253
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/31/2017

Ashley / Dulce was my Cake Designer for my wedding back in Jan. She has been doing Cakes for me for years. I was so happy to have her create my wedding cake. I already knew it would be yummy because of all the previous cakes I had got. It was everything I wanted, beautiful,... Read More and super tasty. We had the limoncello, pistachio, and the strawberry & Champange cake. Now that we are expecting she will be delivering my baby shower cake all the way to Ohio. My brother will also be using her for his wedding in 2019!

2017-08-03T15:11:08 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! I am the the lucky one to have you as an awesome customer! I love how you tell me what you need then trust me to give you an edible work of art. I can't wait to make all of the... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Nerissa A

Ashley has done 3 birthday cakes or more for me and I mean great cakes. I’ve also had her caramel and pecan strawberries ( Yes). She created all of my wishes and ideas. I had a cake had lights and spun around on a platform (Outstanding). I’m giving her my next birthday cake... Read More idea today for my birthday in May she is the go to person for sure for cakes. And I’m one picky customer but she met every last one of them. I love her to peices and she delivers. What more can you ask for?. This will be my cake lady until she retires. Keep making the best creations possible......

Reviewed on 12/13/2017 Nerissa A

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Lindsay J

Ashley just did the donuts for our wedding and they were fantastic! She worked with us to create unique flavors (which were basically limitless), helped with serving recommendations and set everything up beautifully! Most of our guests hit the donut station before dinner even... Read More started and everyone was asking where they were from! Highly, highly recommend!

Ashley

Ashley Is the owner and operator of Ashley's Cakes & Bakes, Premium Gourmet Mixes and DULCE. Ashley Attended Fisk University & Wayne State University. Ashley received a Bachelors of Science in Psychology & Biology! Then went on to Oakland Community College and received a Certificate of Baking & Pastry Arts, taking Advanced classes in Cake, Chocolate & Sugar Arts! Ashley has held positions such as Executive Chef & Chef Instructor. She Loves the Beach, chocolate, traveling, cute babies, cuddly puppies, sleeping, Chocolate, Hazelnuts, Cheese, Spicy food, Smoked Salts, Chocolate & Chocolate!