Wedding

Video, Photo + Video

P.O. Box 63, Hurst, TX (817) 658-8575

Reviewed on 7/09/2016 Mary Beth L

Scott Durham and team FAR exceeded my expectations! I selected both a video and photography package with Scott, and he was so accommodating and flexible to create the right package for me. Scott and team were the most patient and hard-working artists I've ever met - not resting... Read More until we got the perfect shot (I had a few imagines in mind that I wanted to re-create). (I also had a little dog as part of the mix - NOT easy). They really think outside the box, and get great, more artistic shots, beyond the traditional poses. Trish was a photographer that shot the 'getting ready' process and behind the scenes with my bridesmaids before the wedding started - two words, TRUST her - she took some of the most beautiful photos! Also-- she's a delight, and really had a great/fun time with us. Modestly put - I can not BELIEVE the end-result photographs/videos. The vision I had for the wedding was certainly captured and I could NOT be happier with the experience, and of course the memories preserved forever. I'm so so happy with Scott and team. I have too many mantel-worthy pics, there aren't frames in the world. If you want to have the most beautiful photographs and videos you've ever seen of yourself -- Use Scott Durham for your wedding :)

Awesome Videographer!

Reviewed on 8/01/2014 Kathrine C

Scott is truly talented and very professional! He had all video edits from both ceremony and reception up for us to view about 5 days after our wedding. He is a diligent worker and really takes pride in what he does! We can't thank him enough for capturing our day and working... Read More with our budgets to create something extraordinary!

Bride

Reviewed on 7/16/2013 Wendi R

Amazing video

Perfect pictures

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Kim H

Scott was wonderful to work with. I ended up contacting him just a couple of weeks prior to the service. I had started to use Wedding Bug, but they are disreputable. Scott & his team took some of the most amazing pictures. They really listened to what we wanted. I usually take... Read More terrible pictures, but they even made me look good. We had a non-traditional style wedding and they had a lot of fun with that!

Great service

Reviewed on 1/17/2012 Danielle H

Wonderful prices and great vendor. These vendors will really work with you and they have awesome creative ideas.