Breathtaking Tuscan-style Vineyard Setting

D'Vine Grace Vineyards and Event Venues McKinney, TX is honored to have you consider hosting your engagement party, rehearsal dinner, ceremony and reception! If you're looking for a brand new venue with old world charm, in signature Tuscan-style architecture, with state-of-the-art sound and lighting, D'Vine Grace is yours. Book a tour at your convenience! The property is stunning. It has to be experienced. We recommend arriving just before sunset, so you can see your wedding colors shine through the vines and throughout the House of D'Vine Grace. We're here for you.

• Outdoor - Covered

Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony

Ballroom, Farm + Ranch, Garden, Mansion + Estate, Vineyard

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Service Staff

3747 Grace Ranch Trail, McKinney, TX (214) 901-2311

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Britttany A

We had our rehearsal dinner here last Friday night and it was AMAZING! The venue is absolutely gorgeous and the food was delicious!! All of our guests fell in love with the space and the staff went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect! Ernesto and Michelle outdid... Read More themselves and made our night so easy, beautiful and special! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 3/10/2018 Hymavathi V

The owner and director of this venue are very helpful and are very honest about what is provided at the venue. The owner definitely understood our budget for wedding and provided necessary package that fits our budget. The venue is a very beautiful location. I would strongly... Read More recommend this to every couple who is searching for a venue.

Reviewed on 3/08/2018 Nyda F

I recently had the pleasure of working with the owner and staff at Dvine Grace. Let me say I found the venue to be top notch and the staff extremely accommodating. The setting of the venue itself along with the many convenient amenities make it an amazing venue! The staff were... Read More exemplary and volunteered to assist with anything that we needed. I thought the venue was well maintained and perfect for our needs. I would highly recommend Dvine Grace to everyone! You will not find a more gracious staff, who will see to your every need or a more peaceful serene and beautiful venue! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 2/25/2018 Vicki N

In September of 2017, my husband and I hosted our son’s rehearsal dinner at D’vine Grace. We couldn’t have been more pleased. The staff was kind, punctual, and went above and beyond every need or request that we had. The chef prepared delicious Italian food that everyone raved... Read More over. I would definitely recommend this venue for weddings or any type of party and hope to use them again in the future!

Reviewed on 2/20/2018 Theresa B

This venue is absolutely breathtaking!! My fiancé and I will be getting married here in June of 2018. From the moment we walked through the doors we were treated more like family than customers. The owner, Mr. Rojas, is one of the kindest people I have ever met and has been... Read More nothing but helpful on our journey to making our wedding day perfect!! We couldn't have found a more perfect venue!!!

Reviewed on 2/13/2018 Kelly Jo S

This place is the most amazing and gorgeous venue I've ever seen! The staff is great and attentive, the owner is a very humble, professional and just a great guy to be around! You CAN'T go wrong in booking this venue!

Reviewed on 1/26/2018 Lauren M

My husband and I got married here October 2017. It was absolutely a dream. I couldn't have imagined such a special day being spent any where else. The staff is so supportive flexible approachable and available it was so easy to coordinate with them on plans leading up to the... Read More wedding and as well as on the wedding day. Our guest had so many great things to say about how beautiful and seamless the night went. We also used their catering for the cocktail hour and buffet style dinner, EVERYONE raved about how delicious the food was!! By far a great venue for all occasions!

Reviewed on 1/25/2018 Ruddy T

My fiancée and I are getting married here in April. The staff at D’Vine Grace is always helpful and inviting. They have been willing to work with us with all of our requests. The space is also beautiful and nestled in the McKinney countryside. We couldn’t have asked for a more... Read More picture perfect venue. We fell in love with it the moment we saw t and haven’t looked back since.

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Esther M

I attended an event at D’Vine Grace and was very impressed at how beautiful the venue was. The owners were very nice and accommodating, the food was delicious and everything was super clean. I was very pleased with this venue and will be recommending it to our friends and... Read More family.

Meet The Events Director

Susan Michelle

More than 6 years ago Mr. Rojas and I engaged on a quest to find a venue to cater to the growing demand of weddings, receptions, family gatherings, and celebrated moments that required more space, time, luxury and above all else would be easy on the pocket book. We soon came to the conclusion that we would build our own venue today known as D'Vine Grace Vineyard & Event Venues I have worked in all aspects of planning memorable moments from the beginning stages to the very last detail of an event. I am here to serve you and create a cherished memory -Susan Michelle