DW Productions

$$

4 E.35th Street, Reading, PA

Great price!

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Susan T

Dan did a great job on our video. So far we've only seen the unedited/raw footage video, and it looks great! He captured so many memories of the day. He was also very discreet about moving around everyone. I didn't even notice he was there. His prices are also much cheaper than many other videographers. We just got the most simple package. I would definitely recommend Dan to future brides.

Our amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Jeanine R

Dan Wegman, of DW Productions was simply outstanding to work with. His prices are wonderful & I almost couldn't believe that we could hire one with our wedding budget. He showed up early to our Cathedral & stayed well over his contracted time at the reception because we were all having so much fun! His work samples that I saw were so amazing. I can't wait to see our finished product! Dan is a true professional & a very nice person. I appreciate everything he has done for us! I encourage any couple to hire him for their big day...they will not be disappointed!

can't wait to see the video!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Melissa L

he was wonderful. he went with my fiance and his groomsmen on the golf course before the wedding to video. was very professional and worked well with our other vendors. light on camera was not obnoxious. was always where the action was on the dance floor. never in the way of guests. wonderful experience and can't wait to get the videos back!

TO DW Productions