Wedding

Video, Photo + Video

4 E.35th Street, Reading, PA (484) 332-3288

Reviewed on 7/21/2015 Martina L

DO NOT USE!!! I booked (and paid in full prior to the event) DWProductions for my 2015 wedding. Prior to the wedding communication was fair. On the day of the wedding I was told that I would have an unedited copy of my wedding video in a week. I did not receive that copy... Read More until 4 months later. I emailed and texted multiple times with zero response. When he did respond there was a multitude of excuses of why my work was not a priority. When I finally received my unedited copy, I received an email that stated that my edited copies would be shipped by the end of that week. Again, promises were not kept and communication was lost. It was not until 4 months later after threatening legal action that I received my edited videos. And they were terrible. I was completely embarrassed to show people that this is what I spend $800 on. The picture was blurry. The sound was terrible. My husband was supposed to be wearing a microphone during the ceremony. He was not given one. It was a complete waste of money. STAY AWAY.

Angry Bride

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Larissa K

I really regret hiring DW productions. It has been 13 months since my wedding I have yet to receive my wedding footage. Daniel has recently stopped answering my emails and he refuses to return my phone calls. I paid Daniel in full before my wedding and I am so upset with the... Read More entire situation. I am not sure yet how I will handle this legally, being that he basically robbed us. I urge all brides to stay away from Daniel Wegman and his company until he is able to improve his professionalism.

Great price!

Reviewed on 12/30/2012 Susan T

Dan did a great job on our video. So far we've only seen the unedited/raw footage video, and it looks great! He captured so many memories of the day. He was also very discreet about moving around everyone. I didn't even notice he was there. His prices are also much cheaper... Read More than many other videographers. We just got the most simple package. I would definitely recommend Dan to future brides.

Our amazing videographer!

Reviewed on 12/06/2012 Jeanine R

Dan Wegman, of DW Productions was simply outstanding to work with. His prices are wonderful & I almost couldn't believe that we could hire one with our wedding budget. He showed up early to our Cathedral & stayed well over his contracted time at the reception because we were... Read More all having so much fun! His work samples that I saw were so amazing. I can't wait to see our finished product! Dan is a true professional & a very nice person. I appreciate everything he has done for us! I encourage any couple to hire him for their big day...they will not be disappointed!

can't wait to see the video!

Reviewed on 10/19/2012 Melissa L

he was wonderful. he went with my fiance and his groomsmen on the golf course before the wedding to video. was very professional and worked well with our other vendors. light on camera was not obnoxious. was always where the action was on the dance floor. never in the way of... Read More guests. wonderful experience and can't wait to get the videos back!

Great service for a great value!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Amanda H

Daniel was our videographer for my wedding in October 2011. He was great! We haven't gotten our final video yet, but he was there for everything, never in the way. He also took photos during the ceremony which he posted to Facebook for us. His prices are great. We didn't... Read More think we'd be able to afford a videographer until we found him! I highly recommend DW Productions.

I would def. recommend video taping your wedding

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Stephanie W

While I did not use DW, I would highly recommend having a videographer at your wedding. I had a friend do mine and I was fine with it. But if you have the extra money in your budget I would definitely do it, its so much fun to go back and watch footage of your special day. DW's... Read More prices do look good compared to others that I have looked at.

Start a Conversation!