Professional HD Video Packages starting at $400!

Wedding

Video, Photo + Video

4 E.35th Street, Reading, PA

Angry Bride

Reviewed on 5/09/2014 Larissa K

I really regret hiring DW productions. It has been 13 months since my wedding I have yet to receive my wedding footage. Daniel has recently stopped answering my emails and he refuses to return my phone calls. I paid Daniel in full before my wedding and I am so upset with the... Read More entire situation. I am not sure yet how I will handle this legally, being that he basically robbed us. I urge all brides to stay away from Daniel Wegman and his company until he is able to improve his professionalism.

Great service for a great value!

Reviewed on 11/09/2011 Amanda H

Daniel was our videographer for my wedding in October 2011. He was great! We haven't gotten our final video yet, but he was there for everything, never in the way. He also took photos during the ceremony which he posted to Facebook for us. His prices are great. We didn't... Read More think we'd be able to afford a videographer until we found him! I highly recommend DW Productions.

I would def. recommend video taping your wedding

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Stephanie W

While I did not use DW, I would highly recommend having a videographer at your wedding. I had a friend do mine and I was fine with it. But if you have the extra money in your budget I would definitely do it, its so much fun to go back and watch footage of your special day. DW's... Read More prices do look good compared to others that I have looked at.