Dwayne Lloyd Photography

Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati Areas

Central Kentucky Wedding Photographer

I choose my weddings carefully, devoting solid hours and weeks of work into making sure that your special day is everything you envision. From planning schedules ahead of your wedding to ensure your day goes smoothly, making sure that those special shots of friends and family are made, and providing ease of access during those planning and post production phases, I work to make sure that your concerns and your expectations are met in every area. My goal is to be your photographer telling the story of your wedding in a way that you will always cherish.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati Areas (859) 552-3807

Reviewed on 10/01/2017 Jessie B

Dwayne is awesome! Super accommodating with schedules and locations. He made the shoot feel comfortable and fun and really took into consideration what we wanted in our enegement session. The photos turned out beautifully and we cannot wait to work with him again at the wedding.... Read More Highly recommend Dwayne Lloyd!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Dwayne was an outstanding photographer for our engagement pictures. He really made us feel comfortable during our shoot. He doesn't really try to pose you, which we liked. He focuses more on how you naturally interact with each other, which really put a more person touch on our... Read More pictures. We can't wait to have him shoot our special day!

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Melissa C

Best decision we made for our entire wedding was choosing Dwayne Lloyd Photography. The pictures are gorgeous and he was so personable he felt like a guest.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017

Dwayne Lloyd is top notch. If you are looking for a photographer that is flexible, dependable, and produces amazing photos. Look no further....his definitely one of the best, if not the best, our there......5 stars! We couldn't have been happier with our wedding... Read More photos...Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Kimberly S

Dwayne was very friendly and professional. He got a lot of great detail shots and many beautiful photos of me and the groom, my bridesmaids and flower girl/ringbearer. I wish I had a few more different kinds of shots with my bridesmaids and the whole bridal party. He was very... Read More prompt in getting the photos back to me and was reasonably priced.

Dwayne Lloyd

It's been a long, fun, journey that has brought me to TheKnot as a wedding photographer. As a teenager, I would watch my father's love of photography and always admired the way others would appreciate a good photo of themselves and their family. Things are easier today with digital memory cards, automatic focus, and tracking but that is still controlled by the person behind the lens. The scenes, the crops, and knowing how to capture those special moments that will forever tell your story are still important when you choose a photographer to tell the story of your wedding day!