Be your own kind of beauty.

We know how stressful planning a wedding can be. Beauty shouldn't play any part in that. Let us come to you for hair, makeup and even nails to make your day as easy as possible. While talent is important, we also understand that dependability and open lines of communication are vital when planning any kind of event. Let's turn that Pinterest board into a reality.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Airbrushed Makeup, Eyelash Extensions, Makeup, Makeup Artists, Nails, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

RI, MA, CT, NE, You buy, we'll fly (401) 829-0641

Reviewed on 9/22/2017 Prasha s

Thank you Dylan Elizabeth Beauty for the perfect hair and make up for me (bride) and the wedding party! Everything was soo organized and on time that the rest of the day went smoothly too! Everyone loved the hair and makeup! I couldn't believe how well it went with both my... Read More dresses! You ladies did a fabulous job of working with my Indian and Western attire! I loved working with you both! Thank you again for making our day even more amazing and special!😊

Reviewed on 10/29/2017 Stephanie R

I was referred to Liz after my previous hair stylist of two years backed out one month before my wedding. Liz was not only kind and helpful during this very stressful time, she had a hair trial booked within days of my meeting her. Liz is sensational, and the definition of a... Read More customer-centric professional. My hair trial with Liz was outstanding. She is patient, listens to what you want, and makes sure you are 100% satisfied. Liz styled the hair of my two bridesmaids and the sister of the groom, along with my hair, and they all looked sensational! Everyone felt beautiful and comfortable. Liz has vision of what will look best, and a diligent attention to detail to bring that vision to life in a beautiful way. Other brides will be completely elated with the service Liz provides.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Sunny F

Liz and her team did such an amazing job on my wedding this past July. Liz was so easy to work with and flexible. I had a bridesmaid drop out last minute, and Liz was super accommodating to the change and sent an updated schedule out right away. The day of my wedding, Liz was... Read More right on time and super professional, and she kept everyone perfectly on schedule throughout the entire morning. On top of all of that, and most importantly, the looks that Liz created were amazing! She is super talented, really listens to what each person has in mind for their look, and makes it happen. I was very happy with how everything turned out. Thank you, Liz, for everything!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Lauren B

Liz and her team did an amazing job on our wedding day! She made everything flawless from the beginning, and was super helpful in picking out the best hairstyle for my big day. Her knowledge and personality made sure everything went off without a hitch! Also, the makeup artist... Read More she works with is equally amazing and committed to her job! All of the girls loved their hair and makeup!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Ashley G

I can’t say enough about Liz!! She and her team did an absolutely amazing job on my hair, my bridal party, and 2 moms. Before the wedding, Liz helped me with buying extensions and did a hair trial with them so I could see a clear vision of how it would look on the big day. She... Read More made me feel so at ease, not just because of her skill and professionalism, but because she just exudes calm and understanding. She truly knows what everyone wants. Her team is also fabulous. She makes sure she picks people with the same above average skill set as her. I cannot thank Liz enough for making my bridal party and me look absolutely stunning!! You will not be disappointed if you hire Liz for your big day!!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Grace A

Liz did such a wonderful job doing my hair, my 4 bridesmaids hair, and my mom's hair for my wedding! During my hair trial, we talked through different styles to find the best look. I was impressed by her knowledge and creativity with hair styles and types of hair. She was so... Read More easy to work with and was professional and on time- three qualities important to any bride! I would recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding hairstylist!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kate M

Liz was an absolute pleasure to work with! I typically don't like updos, but needed for our windy venue - Liz's creativity, experience and skills were A+. She listens to your ideas, and eased any concerns you may have during the trial run. She helped our wedding day prep go... Read More smoothly, and generously made a last minute accommodations for an add on! My hair stayed in place all night, but looked natural all at the same time! I wouldn't think twice about booking with her again - and would highly recommend her to other brides!

2017-10-18T13:29:17 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much, Kate! We loved working on you and your family (especially in that gorgeous house) and can't wait to see pictures of your day!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Keri J

My wedding day was everything I could have asked for and more thanks to Dylan Elizabeth Beauty. Liz and her team listened to myself and my bridal party, and created the exact hair style we wanted. We were all thrilled with our hair! They were easy to work with, professional,... Read More talented, and friendly! As the bride, my hair was everything absolutely perfect and working with them was such a wonderful and smooth experience! I am so happy I chose Dylan Elizabeth Beauty for my wedding day and I will be recommending Dylan Elizabeth Beauty to everyone!

2017-10-18T13:30:56 Response from the vendor

Thanks Keri! You guys were such a blast and the few pictures I've seen have been absolutely stunning!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Brianna D

Absolutely fantastic!! Liz and Aline did our hair and makeup for myself and my entire bridal party, We all adored our looks and it was a pleasure to work with two amazingly talented woman!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making me look and feel beautiful on my wedding... Read More day!

Reviewed on 9/17/2017 Jessica K

Liz was absolutely amazing! She was very accommodating and everyone's hair looked beautiful! If you're looking for a hairstylist for any occasion, Liz is your girl! Thanks again Liz!

Reviewed on 9/02/2017 Kristina B

Easy to work with and accommodating to any style, also was able to quickly alternate a few things with my up-do after the fact to make it look exactly how I wanted, which can be tough to do after it's all hair sprayed up! Asked for a Taylor Swift-like up do, my very first up-do,... Read More and it came out great! Lots of details on the side and back but still a soft look in the front, didn't look over the top.

2017-10-18T13:41:01 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Kristina! You totally nailed the Taylor Swift look.

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Katherine F

Liz came to do my hair super last minute for a TV shoot. She was super friendly, accommodating, and did an amazing job! All I wanted was a simple blow out. She came to my apartment and did a better job than the blow out bars I've been to before - really making sure my hair was... Read More going to be perfect for the shoot. I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Danielle T

Liz and her team handled all of the hair and makeup (shout out to Aline!) for our wedding. I can’t stress how beautiful everything came out! They did a great job at keeping us calm and on schedule. I really appreciated how they were able to work with our ideas and suggest... Read More hairstyles that were just right – and they didn’t mind playing around with a few options before we found the perfect match. All my girls looked gorgeous. I’d definitely recommend!

2017-10-18T13:36:47 Response from the vendor

Thanks Danielle! We loved working with you ladies :o)

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Amy Z

Liz was nothing but spectacular the day of my sister's wedding. Her willingness to listen to our hair ideas, and her sheer talent, helped to create sophisticated and individualized updos that added to the glamour of our dresses. She is timely, perfessional, and super fun! I will... Read More definitely be hiring Liz when my special day comes.

Reviewed on 4/28/2017 Cara B

Liz and her team did an AMAZING job - the whole morning was perfect, and they added the perfect peaceful element to the day. Everything was organized, they were very accommodating to our needs, and listened to each one of us and what look we were going for. Myself and my girls... Read More looked their absolute best thanks to them! No regrets - I highly recommend over and over. Thank you!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Libby W

Liz is truly an artist and a miracle worker! I have short hair, which has been an unhealthy nightmare this past year so in all honesty I was scared to even think about an updo for my upcoming wedding. Needless to say I went to Liz (with hair extensions for my very first time)... Read More and she worked wonders! It was absolutely stunning, it looked real, and she did everything and more from a few simple pictures I showed her. I left her salon in happy tears and with a huge stresss lifted off my shoulders. It was a life changing visit that I am forever grateful for. There's no reason to go elsewhere, do yourself a favor and book liz for your hair needs!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Dawn P

Liz has always been my go-to girl for up-dos! She is creative, fun and super talented. She makes her clients feel at ease in her chair and always listens to what they want, which is so important. Whether I go in with a specific idea in mind, a picture I want her to replicate, or... Read More leave it up to her to create a masterpiece, she always impresses! I have been trusting her for the past few years so when my wedding day approached, there was no hesitation. She did an amazing job with my bridal hair and all my girls were elated with their bridesmaids do's as well. I highly recommend Liz; she's an amazing stylist with tons of experience and talent!

Reviewed on 1/02/2017 Lindsay D

Liz did my hair and several of my bridesmaids hair for my wedding in October. She did an awesome job- she's super laid back and kept us all on time. She traveled to my friend's house which made it really convenient. Liz is really professional - I definitely recommend her!

Reviewed on 12/02/2016 Ashley Y

Liz did my, my mom's, and all 6 bridesmaids' hair for our wedding back in May. I cannot express how gorgeous everyone's hair looked--and how fun and easy it was to have Liz around while we were getting ready.She was so patient with everyone, and was able to do complicated... Read More hairstyles that the bridesmaids had pictures of. And, inevitably, when someone would change their mind, she was very accommodating to each person so they looked their absolute best. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a great hairstylist, and hope to have the chance to work with her again in the future!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lauren S

Liz is a true talent. She is so easy to work with and can literally create whatever you dream up. Liz did hair for 8 girls on my wedding day, including my own! Not once did the girls feel rushed or uneasy. In fact, two of my friends wanted to cancel their hair stylists and hire... Read More Liz for their wedding day. What I really love about Liz's style is that no two looks are ever the same - she is constantly mixing it up and learning new styles. I would highly recommend Liz for your next event - you will not be disappointed.

2016-11-30T20:25:52 Response from the vendor

Thanks, Lauren! It was so great to work with you ladies. I only wish I could have been available for your bridesmaids weddings :o)

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Jessica H

Liz Tucker is amazing at what she does! I could not have asked for anyone better for our wedding day. From the trial, to the day of, she knew exactly what would work and what would make me feel my best. She styled my hair as well as six bridesmaids and everyone looked and felt... Read More great! We got married on a humid June day and my hair was still amazing at the end of an epic night of dancing. Liz has also styled my hair as a bridesmaid for numerous friends weddings and has always knocked it out of the park. The love that she has for what she does shows as she continues to learn new ways for up do's, curls, braids and more. Liz is an amazing stylist and will make sure that you look and feel great on your big day. You are in great hands with Liz!

2016-11-30T20:27:46 Response from the vendor

Thanks for your review, Jessica! Always love working with that mane!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Lindsey C

Liz was recommended to me my a friend when I mentioned to her that I didn't have a hair salon in the Providence area and needed a stylist for my wedding. I could not be happier that I was introduced to Liz! From the very beginning, Liz was there to answer ANY of my questions…... Read More some which I do not even think were hair related - ha!! She sent me ideas from her amazing Pinterest page and even traveled to me for the hair trial so that we could find a style that worked. The trial went absolutely AMAZING and I was in awe at how good my hair looked - plus, we totally clicked and it was a great time! I have very curly hair but wanted a style that was smooth, which was a huge challenge and Liz was not phased a bit. Though I thought that my hair was perfect at the trial, she mentioned we may be able to reduce a bit of frizz by doing a blow-out the day before… so we did! It was so much fun to get my hair blown out the morning of my rehearsal dinner, and it came out SO well - Liz was absolutely meticulous with the blow out! It looked awesome at the dinner, was a huge timesaver, and by the time Saturday morning rolled around, my hair was perfectly smooth and ready to be styled. I was so happy she had suggested I do the blow-out, and also very thankful that she fit me into her schedule! I had 8 girls in my bridal party, plus my mom, so the scheduling for the day-of hair and makeup proved to be tricky. Instead of watching me stress, Liz stepped in a few weeks before the wedding and made the entire schedule for me. It saved me soooo much time. The day of the wedding, Liz arrived right on time - maybe even a little early - and was ready to WORK! I couldn't believe how great of a job she did and she never complained a bit about being on her feet for so long. My bridesmaids and mom all LOVED their hair and I couldn't have been happier with how mine turned out. I received so many compliments, and most importantly, had a lot of fun with Liz! Thank you, Liz, for making me feel so good on my wedding day! You are the best!

2016-11-30T20:30:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your amazing review, Lindsey! I had such a blast working with you and hanging out with you and Chrissy the day before. Not to mention the beautiful pics I got for my homepage :o)

Reviewed on 11/29/2016 Brigid N

Liz did my hair when I was a bridesmaid for my sister. She did such a great job that I booked her for my own wedding. My hair came out exactly how I showed her and I loved it! Liz is professional, punctual and a pleasure to have with you on the big day. I have recommended her to... Read More several friends who have all been thrilled with her work.

2016-11-30T20:31:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, Brigid! I loved working with you and your family.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Donna D

Liz is an absolute pro. As a bridesmaid, I sent a style picture as to what I wanted . At the last second I changed my mind and Liz allowed me to feel confident in my decision. Even though the new look I was going for would normally recommend extensions (which I did not want)... Read More Liz KILL it! My updo looked amazing and didn't move an inch! completely worry free! She did a great job on the other maids as well. Most wore hair down with curls (some half up) and the curls last all day (all weekend really). You would be hard pressed to find a better stylist than Liz.

2016-11-30T20:32:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the review, Donna! It was so great working with you ladies.

Reviewed on 11/28/2016 Joanna C

Liz is amazing! She did my hair, my bridesmaids and mother-in-laws hair for my wedding and everyone looked beautiful. During my trial, she made feel so calm and at ease, helping to make my hair exactly like I had envisioned. One of my girls brought her a picture and Liz knocked... Read More it out of the park, making the hair look even better than the picture! I can't wait to work with Liz for upcoming events. Thank you so much Liz for all that you did and making everyone look so beautiful!

Liz Tucker

Liz Tucker always knew that she loved doing her own hair, but it took many years and many jobs before she finally realized that it was also the perfect career for her. After graduating from Toni & Guy in 2011, she began working behind the chair, as well as freelancing with some of New England's premiere wedding companies. 200-something weddings later, Liz decided the time had come to start her own company. She is based out of Maurice Jeffrey Salon in East Greenwich, RI, and lives in Scituate, RI with her husband Tuck and children, Crosby and Dylan.