Dynamic DJ Company

(2)

Stanhope, NJ

The Absolute Best!

We offer you the absolute best in DJ entertainment at affordable prices. We take great pride in providing you with experienced DJs who will make your special day a memorable one. Our Memorable Wedding Package is only $995 and includes five hours of non-stop entertainment,two professional DJs, state-of-the-art sound system, one hour cocktail music.

14 Bank Street, Stanhope, NJ

Incredible Wedding DJ's

4/24/2010 Frank E

Dynamic DJ's were very professional and the music they played was incredible. The dance floor was jam-packed for the entire wedding reception. We could not have been more happy with our choice in a DJ company. Our friends and family complimented our choice in DJ's. They made our wedding experience simple. I would recommd these guys to everyone. They played their music off of laptops and were able to download music as our guests requested. Great job guys and from the bottom of our hearts thank you.

Review for Dynamic DJ Company

7/25/2008 Kristen S

;Still uses CD's; not a computerized. I was told 5 minutes before our grand entrance that he didn't have the song I picked for the bridal party to walk into. I asked him to annouce my maid of honor's birthday at midnight and he forgot.

Send Email