Dynamite Reflections Entertainment L.L.C

Brainerd, and all over Minnesota!

Country, Dance, Hip-Hop, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock

Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music

1001 Kingwood Street , Brainerd, MN Brainerd, and all over Minnesota! (218) 851-7082

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Hannah M

Awesome to work with! They were very fun and lively. Had a really cool photo booth for the guests. Would definelty use again if I ever needed.

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Caitie S

LOVED!!! Kari Lynn officiated our ceremony and she made us feel right at home. She included our special unity ceremony and was flexible with the layout of the ceremony. She also made it personal and at ease, even joking some throughout which we loved. Her and Dan also... Read More coordinated the music for our ceremony and reception and they knocked it out of the park. There was never a dull moment, the dance floor kept going, even past our scheduled time! They did a wonderful job and I would completely recommend them and use them again!!

Good DJ good MC

Reviewed on 11/17/2013 Kaisa A

Karie Lynn was great to work with. She took my suggestions seriously and made everything work smoothly.

Wonderful entertainment!

Reviewed on 10/05/2013 Sarah P

Couldn't have been happier with the evening! There were a variety of songs played to appease every type of person. Very fun!

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 6/07/2011 Lauren D

My husband and I would recommend Karie Lynn to anyone. We live in Minneapolis but our wedding was in Brainerd. Karie Lynn was SO helpful via phone and email since we were unable to be up there to discuss the details. Our wedding dance was so much fun and the dance floor was... Read More packed the whole time. We booked the unlimited package and she wasn't kidding- we danced until 3am! She did all of the music for our ceremony, and dinner and helped us put together a remix for our wedding party to dance to at the reception as well as a slide show. She was so fun to work with & will travel to the cities as well!