Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Aiken, SC (803) 642-0709

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jayson O

BEAUTIFUL! That is the best word to describe the floral and decorations on my wedding day. Tammy went above and beyond and created a romantic, beautiful experience for my guests and me. She is lovely to meet with and very down to earth. You can tell she has a passion for... Read More floral design and it is evident in her meetings, suggestions, and final product. I will always go to her for any floral needs I have in the future. She is great!!

Breathtaking

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 April R

I knew from the initial walkthrough with Tammy that everything would be taken care of. I simply had to tell her my vision, and everything else was handled. She was completely respectful of the budget we were wanting to stay within. I will always recommend her to my friends... Read More and loved ones getting married in the future!!

Flowers

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Kim R

I selected Tammy to do our flowers for the church and reception. She was very reasonable, creative and her energy was contagious. She did a beautiful job and captured the day just as I had hoped it would be. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Highly recommend.

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Jaimee W

Tammy is absolutely wonderful. She knew exactly what I wanted and her arrangements were above and beyond my expectations. She even constructed large 8-9 foot trees for the reception to go along with my theme. In addition she was able to do everything and stay within the budget.