Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

Aiken, SC (803) 642-0709

Reviewed on 1/23/2018 Karyn P

I wish I could give Dyson Designs 10 stars. HANDS DOWN the best money I spent on my wedding. I am not sure any review can do justice to what Tammy created for my wedding day- and I had very high standards. First of all, she is very thorough. I met with one other florist in... Read More Aiken before hearing about Tammy at Dyson Designs, and the difference was unbelievable- Tammy was so prepared and made me feel comfortable that she could deliver to any budget. I emailed Tammy my vision and pictures that reflected my style and the aesthetic I was hoping to create through the florals, and in our initial design meeting, she had created an arrangement of flowers that she felt fit with my vision, budget, and season, and walked me through her inventory to show me what she had in mind for my wedding. She blew me away with her creativity and knowledge. We made a few changes to the contract during the planning ( I was engaged for 11 months and changed my mind a few times about some of the different floral elements I wanted). But Tammy was always open to any changes I wanted to make, and was just as excited about them as I was. She created a STUNNING floral chandelier (huge) to hang over our dance floor, and it was a showstopper. She also created two large centerpieces for our banquet style guest tables with structures that her husband designed and created just for us, and then she draped with beautiful greenery/florals and hanging candles. I can't describe the beauty of those centerpieces! Literally everything she did was magic. I cried tears of joy when I walked into our reception space before leaving for the church. I cannot recommend Tammy enough to anyone looking for a florist. She is kind and passionate about what she does, and when I tell you that she can turn your vision into a reality and surpass your wildest dreams of what you think you can accomplish with your budget, I'm not exaggerating. Brides, do yourself a favor and hire Tammy as your florist!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jayson O

BEAUTIFUL! That is the best word to describe the floral and decorations on my wedding day. Tammy went above and beyond and created a romantic, beautiful experience for my guests and me. She is lovely to meet with and very down to earth. You can tell she has a passion for... Read More floral design and it is evident in her meetings, suggestions, and final product. I will always go to her for any floral needs I have in the future. She is great!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2014 April R

I knew from the initial walkthrough with Tammy that everything would be taken care of. I simply had to tell her my vision, and everything else was handled. She was completely respectful of the budget we were wanting to stay within. I will always recommend her to my friends... Read More and loved ones getting married in the future!!

Reviewed on 7/27/2013 Kim R

I selected Tammy to do our flowers for the church and reception. She was very reasonable, creative and her energy was contagious. She did a beautiful job and captured the day just as I had hoped it would be. The flowers were fresh and beautiful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 9/08/2011 Jaimee W

Tammy is absolutely wonderful. She knew exactly what I wanted and her arrangements were above and beyond my expectations. She even constructed large 8-9 foot trees for the reception to go along with my theme. In addition she was able to do everything and stay within the budget.