E+M Wedding Favors

Looking for favors that are unique and affordable? E+M Wedding Favors answers the call. Family owned our specialty is gourmet honey favors in charming hexagon jars with custom labels and tags. View our sample photos and favor photos that our brides have shared with us. Then call for your free quote!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

113 Hope Road, Tinton Falls, NJ (732) 542-6528

Reviewed on 7/29/2017 Ashley P

Mary & Ed were incredible doing business with! They truly know the meaning of customer service, and are incredibly responsive and professional. I ordered 65 of the 4 oz. wedding honey favor jars from them - and the honey is absolutely delicious. After I ordered the jars, I... Read More noticed the cute little wooden honey dippers on their website and decided I wanted those too, so placed an order for those. When I called, Ed & Mary were actually on vacation, so I told them I could call back when they got home - but they insisted it was fine, and talked with me just as if they were right at their place of business. Thank you again Mary and Ed! What an easy, seamless business transaction!

2017-07-29T11:34:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 3/26/2017 Giselle S

Mary was absolutely amazing! She was very responsive and such a pleasure to work with. We chose to pick up the honey jars and were given a very lovely tour. We even purchased several bottles for our home while we were there. I would recommend them to everyone. :)

2017-03-28T06:44:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Suzanne E

We came across E&M through an online search for wedding favors to find they were right in our area. We ordered the small jars of honey with personalized gold labels which were such a hit with our guests. Now months later, we still have guests raving about the honey and asking... Read More if we have any extra leftovers! Working with Ed and Mary was very easy, they were responsive to our questions and we were able to place the order and payment easily via email and phone. When we picked up our honey, we even got a tour to see the bees and where the honey is made, and met their cute dogs! I would recommend E&M honey for their charming favors and the quality of the honey alone, but it was also wonderful to work with people who take such pride in their business and customer service.

2016-11-03T06:32:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Kari A

What a great place to do business with. Doing business with E+M Wedding Favors was a complete delight! They are the nicest couple and everything about my dealings with them was perfect. I can't wait for my guests to receive these jars of honey! Thank you for everything!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Maria D

Our wedding favors were a hit!! Not only were they in adorable honey jars but very easy to customize and work with. Plus- who doesn’t enjoy honey? Mary and Ed are a sweet couple who are a pleasure to work with. Please be sure to take the tour if you order the favors. It’s very... Read More interesting to see the whole process from start to finish. So glad we found them! :)

2017-10-10T18:52:03 Response from the vendor

Good evening and thank you so much for your kind words!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 9/29/2017 Anna P

My husband and I purchased hexagon honey pots, Ed and Mary did such a wonderful job of putting it all together. We purchased the labels to go on top of the honey and were impressed that they put all the stickers on for us, and they had an adorable pun! My mother and I further... Read More decorated the honey with tulle and a honey dipper. They were a hit with my guests

2017-09-29T12:41:53 Response from the vendor

So good to hear from you and thank you so much! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 John G

Mary and Ed are absolutely wonderful. We ordered the honey jars about a month before our wedding. They arrived fully intact and looking beautiful and arrived exactly when E+M said they would. We attached little tags to the jars with each guest's name and table number. People... Read More loved the honey and we're still getting compliments on them!

2017-07-25T09:32:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Jacqueline C

I can't say enough good things about my experience with E+M!! Ed & Mary were beyond wonderful to work with! They were so accommodating and patient with me as I was a pain and would change my order every week ... As the shipment date grew closer, everything was ready to go- they... Read More shipped it extremely fast! The honey is absolutely perfect and exactly what I had envisioned at my wedding! Thank you so much Ed & Mary!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Irene K

Ordered honey as gifts for my wedding, and they are perfect! Mary was great she followed up about the order and about shipping to ensure that I received it. I would recommend E+M!!! Thank you!

2017-06-19T19:30:27 Response from the vendor

Irene, thank you! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Walter M

Great wedding favor. Needed a last minute favor since our first idea didn't work out. Received the product within 5 days. Thank you.

2017-06-19T19:25:21 Response from the vendor

So good to hear! Thank you!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 5/17/2017 Kima B

Very professional, timely and easily reached throughout the entire process

2017-06-19T19:31:00 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 5/14/2017 David S

We ordered honey jars as wedding favors. They look adorable and arrived quickly and safely. Labels were perfect too.

2017-05-15T21:41:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Wendy C

We love our honey favors from Mary and Ed. It was great to see the hives and how they gather the honey! It feels very personal and we know our guests will love their honey as a memory of our special day!

2017-05-13T08:16:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you - it is so good to hear this!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 4/20/2017 Ashley S

We absolutely LOVE our honey favors from E&M Honey! The jars were perfect! Ed and Mary were nice enough to invite us to their honey farm and showed us around. I would definitely use them again for another event. Their honey is abolutely delicious!

2017-04-21T07:26:28 Response from the vendor

So good to hear you are pleased! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Melanie D

Ed and Mary are amazing! They're so kind and their honey is delicious and the favors are adorable!

2017-04-18T18:18:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you, thank you!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Xin H

The personalized honey jar is a perfect wedding favor. All of my guests love it a lot. At first, Fedex delivered my package to a wrong address and my wedding was in two days. I was very worried at that time. Mary helped me contact with Fedex and figured out what's wrong with my... Read More package. So I was able to get my package in time. Thanks a lot for Mary's help!

2016-10-18T07:24:56 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to help you and thank you for your kind words!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Angie F

Guests loved our little honey jars, they were a hit in our wedding. E&M Wedding Favors is a great option for any party, we loved the honey and the tour of the farm. E & M were great!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Patrick F

Was at a loss for a last minute wedding favor, what we had chosen was simply not enough. I only had 8 days left. I placed an order for 96 two ounce honey jars with the hopes that maybe it would arrive last minute. Turns out that things went far better, not only did I receive... Read More an immediate phone call from E&M, but they worked on my order immediately, shipped it out the very next day. I just got it today with six days to spare. Could not be happier with their kind and responsive service.

2016-10-16T12:12:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you-we are so glad to help you!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Patrick F

2016-10-16T12:12:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you-we are so glad to help you!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kimberly H

I am so glad I found E+M Wedding Favors to use for my upcoming wedding! The honey jars not only look amazing, but they taste delicious, too! Thanks so much for such excellent service!

2016-10-15T12:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kristine B

I ordered these honey pots for my September wedding. They were so cute and arrived so very quickly! The personalized labels are adorable and of course, the honey is delicious! My guests loved them!

2016-10-11T22:11:01 Response from the vendor

So good to hear and thank you so much!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Shannon M

The honey favors were a huge hit! Not only was it elegant and unique but it was stylish and tasty. I had a ton of complements. Days later I was getting texts and calls for your info because they tasted how awesome the honey was. Anyone who wants an affordable unique wedding... Read More favor will love all your options. We even used your beeswax floating heart candles in our center pieces. So thank you for the great service and helping make my special day even more special!

2016-09-25T22:23:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we really appreciate your kind words! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 kayla r

we picked up our honey jars from mary and ed. they were one of the nicest couples we have ever met. they even offered to let us take a tour and see how the honey is made.

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jessica S

The honey favors are absolutely beautiful! I love the unique jars and knowing that we are supporting local honey and a proponent of bee sustainability. Our order was processed quickly and they were shipped right away! Thank you again for an amazing product, our wedding guests... Read More are sure to love.

2016-08-17T09:12:31 Response from the vendor

So good to hear!! Thank you so much! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Stephanie S

Vendor was very easy to work with. Received our honey jars and are very satisfied! They are beautiful and make an amazing presentation! Thank you Mary!

2016-05-05T11:12:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Mary & Ed

Mary Kosenski

Mary lives in Tinton Falls, NJ, which is located near Asbury Park and which is part of Monmouth County where there are 40,000 agriculture and woodland acres. And it is here that we keep and manage 100 beehives. About 10 years ago five of our Honey customers asked if we could produce Honey Favors for their Weddings. From those five original Brides we have worked with another 1,700 Brides-to-Bees. We have been voted the Best of The Knot Wedding Pick for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017! We are very proud of these awards and we really love working with our Brides!