E+M Wedding Favors

Looking for favors that are unique and affordable? E+M Wedding Favors answers the call. Family owned our specialty is gourmet honey favors in charming hexagon jars with custom labels and tags. View our sample photos and favor photos that our brides have shared with us. Then call for your free quote!

Bridesmaid Gifts, Flower Girl Gifts, Gift + Favor Assembly, Gifts for the Bride, Gifts for the Groom, Parent Gifts, Personalization, Wedding Favors, Gifts + Favors

113 Hope Road, Tinton Falls, NJ (732) 542-6528

Reviewed on 9/24/2016 Shannon M

The honey favors were a huge hit! Not only was it elegant and unique but it was stylish and tasty. I had a ton of complements. Days later I was getting texts and calls for your info because they tasted how awesome the honey was. Anyone who wants an affordable unique wedding... Read More favor will love all your options. We even used your beeswax floating heart candles in our center pieces. So thank you for the great service and helping make my special day even more special!

2016-09-25T22:23:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you, we really appreciate your kind words! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Jessica S

The honey favors are absolutely beautiful! I love the unique jars and knowing that we are supporting local honey and a proponent of bee sustainability. Our order was processed quickly and they were shipped right away! Thank you again for an amazing product, our wedding guests... Read More are sure to love.

2016-08-17T09:12:31 Response from the vendor

So good to hear!! Thank you so much! Best, Mary & Ed

Wonderful Wedding Favor

Reviewed on 2/01/2016

My daughter is getting married in April earlier than first planned and we are scrambling to get everything together I live in SC and she lives in NJ. She is very clear on what she wants but does change her mind often like most Brides. She wasn't sure what she wanted for party... Read More favors she wasn't sure because she wanted because it's kind of a rustic traditional wedding. She went through every on line wedding favor site and came across E+M and saw the honey jars. So we thought it was great because of the type of wedding and they would be great for the tables also to support the local business community in which our entire family grew up around. She received the jars when she was told to expect them they were delivered as ordered they are awesome and are gonna look great. She and her fiancé love them thank you thank you E+M for your beautiful party favors can't wait to send you the pictures and recommend tto everyone I know for your products. Thank You again Sincerely, Judith Toner Mother of the very satisfied Bride

2016-02-02T08:10:58 Response from the vendor

Judith, thank you so much for your wonderful review!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Suzanne E

We came across E&M through an online search for wedding favors to find they were right in our area. We ordered the small jars of honey with personalized gold labels which were such a hit with our guests. Now months later, we still have guests raving about the honey and asking... Read More if we have any extra leftovers! Working with Ed and Mary was very easy, they were responsive to our questions and we were able to place the order and payment easily via email and phone. When we picked up our honey, we even got a tour to see the bees and where the honey is made, and met their cute dogs! I would recommend E&M honey for their charming favors and the quality of the honey alone, but it was also wonderful to work with people who take such pride in their business and customer service.

2016-11-03T06:32:59 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Xin H

The personalized honey jar is a perfect wedding favor. All of my guests love it a lot. At first, Fedex delivered my package to a wrong address and my wedding was in two days. I was very worried at that time. Mary helped me contact with Fedex and figured out what's wrong with my... Read More package. So I was able to get my package in time. Thanks a lot for Mary's help!

2016-10-18T07:24:56 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to help you and thank you for your kind words!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/16/2016 Angie F

Guests loved our little honey jars, they were a hit in our wedding. E&M Wedding Favors is a great option for any party, we loved the honey and the tour of the farm. E & M were great!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Patrick F

Was at a loss for a last minute wedding favor, what we had chosen was simply not enough. I only had 8 days left. I placed an order for 96 two ounce honey jars with the hopes that maybe it would arrive last minute. Turns out that things went far better, not only did I receive... Read More an immediate phone call from E&M, but they worked on my order immediately, shipped it out the very next day. I just got it today with six days to spare. Could not be happier with their kind and responsive service.

2016-10-16T12:12:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you-we are so glad to help you!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Patrick F

2016-10-16T12:12:42 Response from the vendor

Thank you-we are so glad to help you!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Kimberly H

I am so glad I found E+M Wedding Favors to use for my upcoming wedding! The honey jars not only look amazing, but they taste delicious, too! Thanks so much for such excellent service!

2016-10-15T12:23:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review!!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Kristine B

I ordered these honey pots for my September wedding. They were so cute and arrived so very quickly! The personalized labels are adorable and of course, the honey is delicious! My guests loved them!

2016-10-11T22:11:01 Response from the vendor

So good to hear and thank you so much!! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 kayla r

we picked up our honey jars from mary and ed. they were one of the nicest couples we have ever met. they even offered to let us take a tour and see how the honey is made.

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Stephanie S

Vendor was very easy to work with. Received our honey jars and are very satisfied! They are beautiful and make an amazing presentation! Thank you Mary!

2016-05-05T11:12:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

We ordered the little honey jars with hearts for our wedding favors in 08/12, we live in Texas and when I saw them I had to have them, not only are they adorable but the honey was delicious! I got many phone calls asking where the honey was from! They were shipped and arrived... Read More soon after I ordered them. Overall amazing experience! Sorry for the late review (it's been over 3 years). A picture of our jars is on here, brings back so many beautiful memories! Thank you so much for adding to the perfection of that sweet day! *Cristina & Diego*

2016-01-23T20:59:33 Response from the vendor

Cristina & Diego, so good to hear from you!!!! Thank you so much!!! Best, Mary & Ed

Wedding Favors you'll be excite to give

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Kim M

E + M we're a joy to deal with. All my favors are just perfect. I was looking at the 2 oz. jars of honey with the double heart frosted label and there fantastic. Greater still was the wonderful definition in the miniature hive candles I also purchased. I haven't seen... Read More these any where else. These are the really deal and my guest are going to love them. E+M were very easy to communicate with and I'm so glad to have found them. I highly recommend them to you.

2015-10-14T08:54:01 Response from the vendor

Kim, thank you and much happiness! Best, Mary & Ed

Excellent Product

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Overall, a very high quality product. Purchased small jars of honey as wedding favors. I added the ribbon and tags. Responses from guests have been very positive. Small jars make a lovely display. I also purchased some tapers. Vendor very personable and responsive. Excellent... Read More shipping. Great value. Would definitely purchase again.

2015-09-24T16:52:18 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! And thank you for the kind words! Best, Mary & Ed

Reviewed on 9/15/2015 Carrie W

Really wonderful service. E+M followed up after I placed my order online to confirm shipping information. They just arrived and look great!

2015-09-18T21:58:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and thank you for letting us be part of your special day! Best, Mary & Ed

honey favors

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 heather h

A great value, and a lovely couple to work with. Feels good to support a local product and people who are trying to support good farming practices!

2015-09-04T08:34:16 Response from the vendor

Heather thank you for your wonderful review!! Best, Mary & Ed

An adorable wedding favor idea!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Kristen R

My fiance and I are big tea drinkers and we use honey alot, so we thought it would be appropriate to have small jars of honey for favors at our wedding. E+M were the perfect choice! Their prices were affordable, the honey delicious, and the owners Ed and Mary were very helpful... Read More and readily available to answer any questions via e-mail. Also, the customizable jar labels are so cute!

2015-08-10T13:43:28 Response from the vendor

We are so glad to hear. Thank you so much!! Best, Mary & Ed

Wonderful & Beautiful!

Reviewed on 7/22/2015

Wonderful service! The honey jars were exactly what I pictured, ready when we needed them and perfect as an addition to our wedding! Thank you!

2015-07-22T13:22:14 Response from the vendor

So good to hear! Thank you so much! Best, Mary & Ed

E+M Adorable Honey Favors

Reviewed on 7/16/2015 Megan O

My fiance loves honey so we decided to try E+M Wedding Favors for the small honey jars. The service was quick and customer service was great. I would purchase favors for another event from E+M!

2015-07-19T10:05:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words and support! Best, Mary & Ed

Fantastic Favors!

Reviewed on 6/30/2015

We got the hexagon shaped little honey jars for our wedding and loved them. They are very cute and the honey is delicious. E+M will work with you to create the label you want. I also really like the fact that we supported someone who sells local honey and keeps the bee hives... Read More themselves. The honey jars were well packaged and arrived within plenty of time. I would absolutely recommend these as favors for any kind of party (wedding, bridal shower, baby shower, etc.).

2015-06-30T21:19:37 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your wonderful review! Best, Mary & Ed

Excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 5/18/2015 Diana V

I loved my honey jars. I chose the 2oz size and as expected its very small but it looks super cute. i hope it will bring smiles to my guests. The customer service was great and on time. They delivered my order on time. Great people and a good company.

2015-05-18T22:02:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you and Thank you so much!!!! Best, Mary & Ed

Great Favors!

Reviewed on 5/17/2015

Mary and Ed are super knowledgeable about their bees and honey, and will give you a tour when you pick it up. They show you where it is processed and canned, and then you walk to the back of the property to see the bee boxes. I ordered 100 honey jar's then realized I... Read More needed more because I was giving it as the favor. They got my order ready immediately and it was ready to pick up later that week. They recommended someone for labels, and that was super convenient. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for a unique favor at your wedding or party. They are small, have a heart sticker and look amazing with twine wrapped around it. Mary & Ed are the BEST!!!!! E+M Rocks!

2015-05-18T22:01:24 Response from the vendor

Megan, thank you so much for your kind words!! Best, Mary & Ed

Honey Favors

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

Ed and Mary were so polite and kind and helped me walk through the entire process of personalizing the labels, talking about the different honey options, size of jars, DIY ideas that other brides have used to cut cost, and everything that can go into this. Not only did they... Read More clearly communicate with me over the phone, but the order was done professionally, I was emailed, and they followed up with me to ensure that I received my order. The service is exemplary and the product of their honey, is truly a magnificent piece de resistance for my guests to enjoy for my big day. I am very appreciative and satisfied with their service, product, and professionalism. Thank you E+M Wedding Favors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2015-04-18T11:30:06 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words!!! Best, Mary & Ed

Very Very Happy

Reviewed on 4/17/2015

We ordered the honey jars from Ed & Mary. The day we went to pick them up we got a very informative tour of the honey making process. Ed & Mary are very passionate and caring about their craft. We can't wait to hear what our guests have to say about the favors!!! Thank you for... Read More helping to make our day special. Future brides you will not be disappointed!!!! Kelly & Beth

2015-04-18T11:31:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you, Kelly & Beth! Best, Mary & Ed

Mary Kosenski

Mary lives in Tinton Falls, NJ, which is located near Asbury Park and which is part of Monmouth County where there are 40,000 agriculture and woodland acres. And it is here that we keep and manage 150 beehives. About 8 years ago five of our Honey customers asked if we could produce Honey Favors for their Weddings. From those five original Brides we have worked with another 1,200 Brides-to-Bees. We have been voted the Best of The Knot Wedding Pick for 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016! We are very proud of these awards and we really love working with our Brides!

Start a Conversation!