E and E Special Events

Serving the Greater Hampton Roads Area

Elegant to Elaborate One-of-a-Kind Wedding Cakes!

E and E Special Events offers beautiful wedding cakes within your budget. From elegant, simple designs to one-of-a-kind creative works of art, we have the knowledge and ability to do it all. Call now to schedule a free cake tasting and design consultation! Check out our website for more info!

Cake Delivery + Setup, Cake Tastings, Groom's Cakes, Cakes + Desserts

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
824ddd67 fb0e 4a26 92a4 d4996b0d2b23~rs 100
771ca283 cad1 47cb 9d5f 94e8c360e3be~rs 100

Hampton Roads Area, VA Serving the Greater Hampton Roads Area (757) 512-4335

Reviewed on 3/01/2018 Christine M

Loved my cake. She matched the photo I gave her exactly. Great tasting product at a great price. !!!!! Yummy!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Kiara B

Mrs. Emily is a wonderful Cake Creator! she did my wedding cake for my wedding in August, and not only did she do an amazing job perfecting exactly what I asked for, but the cake was DELICIOUSLY THE BEST TASTING WEDDING CAKE I HAVE EVER HAD. Also, Emily was very professional,... Read More upon my cake tasting she gave me great portions of what I was testing. I told he from the start how I hated buttercream, but to my surprise she has definitely changed my mind. her butter cream is the best. the cakes are amazingly moist, and she was very honest and understanding with what I wanted and how I wanted it. To make her an even better baker and business person, I saw her at my wedding ceremony, and she was just so happy for me and hugged me before I left. Almost 3 months later, people are still talking about how great her cake and cupcakes were. so with that being known, I will continue to use E& E special events for all future occasions.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie S

Emily and Ezra were wonderful! Emily's bridal cake was exactly what we asked for: unusual, beautiful and delicious! And Ezra was extremely helpful even outside of his DJ duties - he saw what was going on at various times around the wedding and stepped in to help wherever he... Read More could. I highly recommend them (and will be driving to Virginia Beach to purchase all of my cakes from here one!).

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Katlyn M

Emily and Ezra from E and E Special Events were absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding! We used both the cake service and DJ service and loved both. The cake was so delicious! And Ezra was absolutely awesome at our wedding as the DJ. He worked with the staff of the... Read More venue to make sure everything went perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Anaya C

I LOVE this baker!!! She puts her heart and soul in all of her work and will not let you down. Can make anything and will accommodate and personal taste that you have.

2017-10-13T15:08:10 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your sweet words! I really enjoyed making your cake!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Krystal G

E&E special events is your one stop shop for cake and dj services! Both Emily and Ezra are extremely professional but also very easy to get along with. They both listened to what my husband and I wanted and delivered 10 times what we expected! The cake was absolutely fantastic... Read More my guests texted me all night talking about it. Ezra did an amazing job as the dj, he covered everything we wanted and his packet he gives to the bride and groom made it super easy there were thing I didn't even think about that were on there and it helped my reception run smoothly. Our ceremony was on the beach and he hooked us up with an acoustic guitar player to play for us and it worked so well for the feel we wanted us and our guests to experience! Also their prices were great. In my research to find the perfect dj and culinary artist for our wedding I noticed a lot of companies were CRAZY expensive but Ezra and Emily couldn't be beat and they definitely went above and beyond and made our day everything we wanted and more!!

2017-10-13T15:15:24 Response from the vendor

We really enjoyed working with you! We are so glad you enjoyed the Music, DJ services and the CAKE!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Alicia C

This service was great. I couldn’t have asked for a better tasting better cake. It was made as beautifully as I requested. She paid very close attention to detail and was prompt delivery. I would definitely recommend, everyone loved the cake.

2017-10-13T15:16:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you for posting a review! I loved working with you! Congratulations to you both

Reviewed on 9/26/2017

Emily was amazing. She did both the wedding shower cake and the wedding cake. Everyone commented on how great they tasted, and the presentation was fantastic. I would highly recommend her services to anyone! Not only brides...she is so creative, I am sure she can make a cake... Read More for any occasion.

2017-09-26T15:01:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you Laurie! It was a pleasure working with your family! Keep me in mind for the next occasion!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Antoinette C

My cake was absolutely beautiful! It tasted just as good as it looked!

2017-10-13T15:16:37 Response from the vendor

I am so glad to hear that! You want a beautiful yet YUMMY cake! I am glad I was able to provide that.

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Stacy E

We had a wonderful experience with E and E special events! Our cake was absolutely beautiful and tasted so delicious that all of our guests commented on it! Ezra also did a great job as a DJ! He was super flexible for us, as our venue had to be revamped due to weather... Read More conditions! All of the guests had a great time dancing! I would highly recommend this couple for your celebration!

2017-10-13T15:12:48 Response from the vendor

We are so glad everything worked out so well for your big day. Thank you for allowing us to have a part in your big day!

Reviewed on 6/11/2017 Haley R

Emily did an AMAZING job with our beach themed wedding cake. She decorated the cake so beautifully and just how we discussed. It looked even more beautiful than I imagined and tasted delicious. All the guests raved about it :) She also provides a very personal and killer cake... Read More tasting. I would highly recommend hiring her!

Reviewed on 5/31/2017 Kathleen C

Emily did an amazing job with our cake. It was a fancy naked cake (also known as semi-dressed). It came out looking exactly like the pictures I gave her and tasted amazing. She was really easy to work with and the only tricky part was picking our flavor since all of the samples... Read More she gave us we so good. Great prices and great service, you wont regret going with her.

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 Chéla S

Emily was very friendly and listen to all my ideas I had in mind. My cake was perfect and it tasted amazing. I'm still getting compliments on how good it was. I would recommend her to any and everyone!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Michelle W

My wedding cake was absolutely amazing!!! I really can go on and on about how flexible, creative, and professional they are... Honestly, if you need a cake or DJ and are in the VA Beach area, go with E and E Special Events; they will not let you down!

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Carina R

Emily did an awesome job on my wedding cake and cupcakes! She is very dedicated to her work. We chose various flavors for our cake and cupcakes, which was great because most places only let you have few flavors without mixing and matching. Guest loved how moist and fresh it... Read More was! Also, I didn't even notice until I was looking at pictures that I forgot to give Emily my cake topper (glad I did not spend too much on it, hehe). She was able to find on that work will with the cake. She totally saved me on that! I would recommend Emily to do your wedding cake/cupcakes!

Reviewed on 5/15/2016

We tried quite a few cakes before deciding on E&E. We are extremely glad we did. Everyone raves about the cake for days after the event. Plus, the DJ services were on point and kept our very musically diverse crowd up and dancing all night.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Joy Marie N

The cake was just as amazing as I dreamed it would be. We received so many compliments on how beautiful it looked and how good it tasted. My only regret was that I didn't get to eat the almond layer :( I can't wait for our anniversary so I can taste all the layers again. Thank... Read More you Emily and Ezra for such a memorable day!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Joy N

Emily and Ezra provide excellent services. The cake was beautiful and delicious. Ezra is an outstanding DJ. The attention to detail provided by this couple is outstanding. Our guests danced the evening away! We received so many compliments from our guests. Thanks for a... Read More memorable wedding reception enjoyed by All.

2017-10-13T15:11:41 Response from the vendor

We really enjoyed working with you! Congratulations to you both!

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Kayla P

We used E & E Special Events for both cake and Music services. Both Emily and Ezra were absolutely amazing to work with! I received so many compliments on my cake. I highly recommend choosing E and E Special Events. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/01/2016

Emily was so kind and easy to work with! The day of the wedding, I was extremely excited to see how the cake completed the entire reception look! Our guest loved how delicious it was. I was very pleased from the neat presentation of the tasting to enjoying every bite on my... Read More wedding day!

Reviewed on 4/26/2016

Emily and Ezra are a class by themselves. If you are looking for someone with attention to detail in making fabulous cake, look no further, Emily should be your first choice. My daughter just had her wedding last Saturday, 23rd April; cake received rave review from the guests... Read More for presentation, texture and taste. I will definitely hire her again....she's the best! Ezra provided top shelf music for the wedding ceremony and the reception. He's a superb professional DJ. I am extremely please with both the cake and the DJ services

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Valerie L

Emily created the most beautiful cake and cupcakes for my wedding this past weekend!! I sent her a photo of my dress and asked that she use it as inspiration for our top tier and she nailed it! She specially made a stand to display the mini cupcakes which she airbrushed with... Read More our wedding colors and edible glitter! The guests were amazed by the variety of flavors and fillings they got. Not only was everything beautiful and delicious but Emily was very easy to work with and took my ideas to create something really special and memorable for our wedding.

Reviewed on 4/09/2016 Diane A

Emily was great! The cake was beautiful and so yummy!! We talked about what i was looking for in the cake design and when i saw it as i walked out with my Dad the cake took my breath away! It was beautiful and more than what i was expecting! Thank you for the amazing beautiful... Read More wedding cake!

2016-04-10T10:48:35 Response from the vendor

You are too sweet! I really enjoyed taking your ideas and making a cake special to you!

Reviewed on 3/09/2016 Megan P

If I could leave a 10 star rating for Emily (E and E Special Events), I would do it in a heart beat! From the day we first spoke with Emily about possibly baking our wedding cake, through the AMAZING tasting (my now husbands absolute favorite part of wedding planning), to the... Read More follow through and final product on our wedding day... I could not imagine a more professional, compassionate individual to work with. Not only was our wedding cake GORGEOUS, but we had 5 tiers with 4 different varieties in cake and filling flavors and each one was raved about by our guests. I cannot wait to see the professional photos of our cake! In addition to our wedding cake, Emily found the time to perfect my idea for my husbands grooms cake for our rehearsal dinner the evening before. She was so easy to consult with, replied quickly to questions/concerns I had, and offered a lot of guidance and support in decision making. I would recommend E and E Special Events for any of your baking needs, and look forward to working with Emily again in the future!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Jessica G

We worked with Emily and she was professional, courteous, personable, and our wedding cake was amazing! She was also the only baker we came across that offered marble cake which my husband loves. Her fillings are amazing as well! We can't wait to eat our frozen top but we may... Read More just end up ordering one! Definitely recommend her for wedding cakes and cakes in general!