Wedding Dress Cleaning and Preservation

E & J Dry Cleaners has been a premiere Wedding Gown Cleaning and Preservation specialist in the St. Paul and Minneapolis area for 25 years. Your gown is elegantly preserved with bust forms and nested in acid-free tissue, in a specially-designed preservation chest box with a transparent viewing window. We also provide FREE VALET Pick-Up and Delivery ANYWHERE in Minnesota, including Minneapolis, St. Paul, Andover, Apple Valley, Blaine, Bloomington, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Burnsville, Columbia Heights, Cottage Grove, Coon Rapids, Crystal, Duluth, Eagan, Eden Prairie, Edina, Elk River, Forest Lake, Golden Valley, Hopkins, Lakeville, Mankato, Maple Grove, Maplewood, New Hope, Oakdale, Plymouth, Richfield, Rochester, Rosemount, Roseville, Shakopee, St. Cloud & Anywhere in MN!

642 Selby Avenue, St. Paul, MN (651) 228-9137

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 6/28/2015

Dear E & J Dry Cleaners, I can't tell you how excited I am to FINALLY have my wedding gown preserved!!! My experience with the E & J Dry Cleaners was EXCELLENT!! I will be recommending you to everyone I know! Thanks again! One very happy bride!

Reviewed on 2/10/2017 Amy T

I was so excited after finding a company I wanted to have preserve my dress. They offer pick up and drop off of your dress. It went smooth at first.. I received my dress in a reasonable amount of time at my door, but upon opening I was so upset. My dress was no longer... Read More connected/tied so it looked as if it was shaken 30+ times, I realize part of this may be due to shipping. I called to have it fixed and was told a supervisor will get back to me, so I waited. I called a 2nd time and was told the same thing. After about 2 weeks I got tired of waiting I called for a 3rd time to have someone help me and figure out how to fix this problem.. finally I got a hold of Terry. He said he would send a new label and they would pick it up and redo it. I offered to have my sister pick up and drop off so it could be opened there and checked out before coming back the 2nd time. He insisted it was fine so I packaged it up for time 2. I received my dress for he second time, and the tissue paper is now covering part of my dress. For something that will be in a box preserved in openable I am frustrated to not be 100% happy with it. To have it preserved cost me 188, they did refund me 30 dollars which was very nice of them. But obviously doesn't fix the amount of time I've had to spend just to have my dress preserved. I have started this process on 12/27/16 and it's currently 2/10/17 and my dress still is not done as it should be. N

Reviewed on 3/27/2017 Lindsy H

I have lost all trust in the dry cleaner. Similar experience to what all others have stated. I got me wedding dress back and it is yellow! Terry, the owner, is a complete scam artist.

Reviewed on 3/17/2017 ry m

Terrible service; as others have stated this dry cleaner also damaged my wedding dress!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Sarah S

Stay away; horrible experience!

Reviewed on 3/04/2017 Marli S

This dry cleaner does nothing that they say they do in the advertisement; its a complete scam. Your dress will be put in a washing machine with chemical that will ruin it! Stay away!

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 L K

There should be a 0 star option. This company ruined my wedding dress as well. Yellow now...and nonexistent customer service..How is this business still in service??

Reviewed on 2/24/2017 Marisa K

This dry cleaner destroyed my wedding dress and now is ignoring all contact! Never do service with this company

Reviewed on 2/08/2017 Lois B

The ivory silk satin wedding gown we had drycleaned with E & J looks like it is ruined. We didn't open the preservation box when we first received it back, but through the plastic it looked very wrinkled and a different color. Upon calling the vendor they said they could... Read More dryclean it again, although we were hesitant. We didn't open the box to inspect more carefully until we personally dropped it off (rather than using the offered UPS pickup) so we couldn't be accused of doing something to it ourselves to harm it. It looked & felt worse than suspected, feeling somewhat like crepe paper & the fibers appearing to be breaking down. They cleaned it again & I wanted to pick it up myself to inspect before they put it in the box. We live 1+ hr. away but were in the Twin Cities twice within a few days and the first time we attempted to pick it up (when they knew we were coming to pick it up but they failed to call & inform us it wasn't done) we were told by Terry, the owner, it wasn't ready or even on-site to inspect. We were told it would be ready 2 days later when we'd be in the cities again, but again it wasn't done. Terry said he'd personally deliver it the next week at a specific time, but he never showed, called before or even after to explain. The dress was "thrown in" a box, shipped to us UPS, and arrived very wrinkled and with a stain on the front yet that we hadn't even seen when we initially sent it. We don't know there's any recourse after they probably have ruined the dress. I'm shocked at the number of positive reviews, but be very cautious when using this company since besides poor service their communication is non-existent.

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Erin W

E & J Dry Cleaners saves the day! I just learned how E & J Cleaners went above and beyond to make sure my wedding dress was perfect on my wedding day. My father-in-law and I are so grateful! I had dropped off my wedding dress about a week or so before the wedding to have it... Read More steamed for the big day. I live out of town so my father-in-law was kind enough to pick up my dress on Thursday before the wedding and had kept it at their house. When my father-in-law picked up the bag my dress was in on Friday evening to bring it to the rehearsal dinner he knew something didn't feel right. He opened the bag and my dress was at the bottom of the bag. My dress was satin so it was full of wrinkles. He immediately called E & J Dry Cleaners and they were able to re-steam my dress within an hour and make sure that it wouldn't fall off the hanger. After the wedding my in laws took my dress to E & J Dry Cleaners to have it cleaned and preserved and once again they went above and beyond. My dress didn't fit into the stand preservation boxes, so they ordered a special box for my dress. It looks so beautiful and I am forever grateful to everyone at E & J Dry Cleaners who helped to make sure my dress was perfect on such a time crunch.

Reviewed on 4/28/2016 Brittani

I don't have a regular dry cleaners and never used E & J before I needed my wedding dress cleaned. I chose E & J to have my dress cleaned after my wedding since I saw good reviews on The Knot's website. Pricewise, they were very reasonable, so I decided to take my dress there. I... Read More am SO glad that I did. When I dropped my dress off, it was quick and easy. It takes 2 weeks to get your dress back. I am going to sell my dress, so I decided against the preservation and just did a cleaning. I went back exactly 2 weeks later and didn't know I needed to wait until 5pm on the day they say it's ready. So Terry let me know my dress would be done around 4pm and I could come back after that. I went back around 4:15pm and my dress still had some pressing that needed to be done. Terry ended up giving me a discount and personally delivered my dress to my apartment around 7pm that night. I am amazed that businesses like this exist. My dress came back beautifully with all of the stains removed and it was packaged very well. I will recommend E & J to anybody I come into contact with. They are such a caring business and I plan to go there for anything else I get dry cleaned in the future.

Anniversary surprise

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

Thank you E & J for preserving my daughter’s gown. It was her husband’s idea, so I gave it to her for her anniversary and she was thrilled. What a great idea.

Long-time customer

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

The level of service at E & J is fantastic. Having been a customer for many years, I am consistently impressed by the professionalism of every staff member I have come in contact with. Thank you!

Trashed Dress REVIVED!

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

Just a quick note to say Thank You so much for cleaning my wedding dress. I wasn’t sure if you could do it but you did. We trashed the dress. Had a great time doing it…rolling in the sandy beach, getting some of the ashes and dirt from the fire-pit, and then just generally... Read More having a lot of fun. The pictures were a fun addition to our wedding album. I decided after the trashing I wanted to preserve the memories of my wedding by having my wedding dress preserved. You were awesome! The dress is perfect.

Incredible

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

I know you must get many letters thanking you for doing such a great job, but I just felt I had to write. My daughter bought her gown used. The previous bride had worn it in an outside summer wedding. The entire hem edge was very dirty, and even had grass stains on it.The dress... Read More sat – uncleaned – for 6 years. I really doubted that all the dirt would come out, but I thought I would let you try. I could not believe my eyes when I got it back last week. It absolutely looks brand new! I could not see a spot of dirt ANYWHERE! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

WOW

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

I was shocked and pleasantly surprised when I received my dress back within a week! The dress and veil looked beautiful and was preserved and sealed in the box. Everything was perfect and done in a very timely manner! I would highly recommend E & J Dry Cleaners to anyone. Their... Read More service was outstanding! Thank you so much!

Super Quality

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

I cannot believe I got this quality for such a low price. I would definitely recommend your service to anyone. Well done and thank you for such expedient, excellent service. It is absolutely beautiful!

Very pleased

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

I wanted to let you know that I was very pleased with your service! The whole process was a breeze, the price was right and the turnaround time was amazing! The quality of your work and attention to detail is impressive…. My daughter’s wedding dress looks beautiful. I can’t... Read More thank you enough! Please pass along to the staff that they did a wonderful job!!

Tears of Joy

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

The dress looks great, I almost cried just looking at it. It made me want to get married all over again. Thank you so much for taking such good and gentle care of my dress. I am so glad I found you guys. Very professional. I’ve already told three brides about you guys. Their... Read More excited also. Again, thank you very much.

Simple Process

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

Your company did a fabulous job with my daughter’s wedding dress. The process was easy and the presentation upon completion is just spectacular. I want to order a gift of dress cleaning for my niece who is getting married in June.

Very fast service

Reviewed on 7/04/2015

Thank you for your quick response. I’ve already recommended you to a friend and will continue to do so. I’m so glad I found you!

E & J Review

Reviewed on 7/02/2015

Hello E&J! I just received my gown back from you and thank you so much!! I am very pleased. Thank you so much.

Fantastic Services

Reviewed on 7/02/2015

I wanted to thank you. I picked up my dress on Friday and I am so pleased with it. My husband thought I was a bit crazy…but he now appreciates it. Thanks again

Worth the trip.

Reviewed on 7/01/2015

Thank you so much. I have given your website and name to several people. I drove 45-minutes into St. Paul because we don’t have anything around here except cleaners that can’t touch your prices. Thank you so much.

Amazing

Reviewed on 7/01/2015 Jen E

Everything looks amazing!!! I’m so happy.