E. Sawyer Photography

Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Colorado Springs, Mountains

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Denver, Boulder, Ft. Collins, Colorado Springs, Mountains (720) 988-9230

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Theresa G

I can not say enough good things about Erin. Her eye behind that camera and her creativity with the videos is top notch. I have worked beside her professionally and am using her for my own wedding this fall. Erin is one of Denver's best!!

Reviewed on 1/31/2018 Jennifer M

Erin photographed our wedding and the results were amazing! She was early to the venue so she could scout out the best areas for pictures and made an incredibly beautiful highlight reel for us. She was so easy to work with, she made us feel so comfortable. She now does all of... Read More our family photos!

Reviewed on 8/24/2017 Lyndsi G

Very great pictures and amazing personality! Felt like we'd known her forever! Just wish we could have gotten a cd to print from! But other than that amazing!

2017-08-26T15:48:03 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad your pictures were great! The reason we don't give clients pictures on CD's is because you can only fit less than 200 per CD and a typical wedding photo album has close to a thousand images. It's easier and more convenient for... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Lily m

Erin has a ton of photography for me and all different kinds, I could not be more impressed with her. Not only the quality of work, but the quality of individual. She does what she says, she completes projects on time, and is delightful and bright! I give her 5 stars and... Read More would recommend her to anyone needing any kind of photography! Lily

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Crystal W

Erin is amazing! Awesome photographer, very professional, and she is so caring. You can truly tell in her work and her actions that photography is her passion and a gift she has. Her pricing is very reasonable! She took our engagement and wedding photos. All were amazing and she... Read More provides complete access to all pictures through Google Drive... which is very convenient. Use her as her photographer!

Reviewed on 6/26/2017 Jill M

Erin is an incredible person and wonderful photographer! She is attentive,understanding,creative,and patient. We thoroughly enjoyed her presence and her work! Her photography is well done. You'd be crazy not to hire Erin!

Reviewed on 6/05/2017

Very happy I went with this photographer! Erin and team photographed my wedding at the Denver Botanic Gardens in May 2017. She and her team went above and beyond to deliver. I enjoyed working with her in preparation for the wedding and I love the results as well. Quality,... Read More professional photography at a reasonable price. E. Sawyer Photography earned all five stars - really the best!!

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 K C

Use this photographer! Seriously, just do it. They were so professional, thorough and down to earth. We absolutely love our photos and the moments that were captured so beautifully. I cannot speak more highly of our experience with this team and hope we will get to work together... Read More with them for all of our photography needs in the future as well! Thank you E. Sawyer Photography!