The Inside Scoop

FROM THE KNOT EDITORS

The First Look

Located in lovely Eagle, Idaho, Eagle Hills Golf Course invites to-be-weds to step out onto the manicured greens to enjoy a gorgeous outdoor wedding ceremony or dance the night away in a climate-controlled ballroom. A full-service wedding coordinator and a welcoming staff set the stage for a spectacular wedding or reception experience.

The Cedars Banquet Room. This room was completely remodeled in 2015 and shares a giant wood-burning fireplace that makes a beautiful backdrop for those first-look photos. With 20-foot vaulted ceilings and white wainscoting accenting the sparkling chandeliers, the Cedars Banquet Room provides indoor space for up to 200 guests. Hand textured walls and neutral brushed-nickel accents give the room an excellent base for any wedding colors. Large windows offer a handsome view of the manicured grounds with pretty draperies that close out the mid-day sun. A sparkling white dance floor is available with the room rental.

The Rose Garden Pavilion. This Pavilion seats up to 300 guests in an outdoor setting that is ideal for a wedding ceremony or cocktails under the stars. Shade and privacy are guaranteed by the surrounding trees and elegant gardens with pretty stone floors to complete the details. An open floor plan allows for a variety of table and chair designs to provide a lovely space for smaller parties of 50 guests. The terraced gazebo invites guests to enjoy the wedding ceremony with plenty of shade.

The Eagle Hills Golf Course is a full-service golf club with an award-winning golf course that provides a gorgeous backdrop for outdoor weddings or receptions. A complete catering department is available to design custom menus for any event. Vegetarian and vegan menus are available with entrees that include vegetable lasagna and eggplant Parmesan along with kung pao tofu. Plated dishes and buffet presentations are available with chefs' carving stations for a spectacular variety of menu items. Plated dinners include Grand Baron of Beef and oven-roasted pit ham. Desserts and appetizers are plated and passed or added to the buffet menu. Stainless steel chafing dishes and white china are included with either menu style. All tables and chairs for the event are included in the pricing and a ceremony rehearsal is also available.

Additional items can be rented at the Eagle Hills Golf Course. These include satin or organza overlays in a variety of colors, a cake cutting and a private bridal suite with an attached bath.

The beautiful grounds of the Eagle Hills Golf Course are definitely a perk when it comes to weddings in Idaho.

• Close to lodging and restaurants
  • Use of golf carts for movement of guests from outdoor ceremony to indoor reception
  • Cheese, fruit and non-alcoholic beverage platter for bridal party prior to wedding

Full Service Indoor and Outdoor Wedding Facilities

$1295 for a reception includes tables and chairs with set up and take down, linens in choice of color, china, glassware and flatware. Wedding ceremonies are an additional $400 and include set up and a rehearsal. A minimum of $20 per person in food and beverage is required, which includes serving staff.

Ballroom, Waterfront, Country Club

605 N Edgewood Ln, Eagle, ID (208) 939-0402

Beautiful Location

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 Linda P

During the planning process, Christy answered so many questions for me, including ones I never thought to ask. Our day-of coordinator, Sarah was also amazing - everything ran smoothly during our rehearsal and on our special day. The staff at Eagle Hills is incredibly... Read More knowledgeable and offers several options to keep your budget in check while keeping your vision alive. All of the set up and coordination was included in the cost of the reception and ceremony sites but you do have to use them for catering and bar. The food was exceptional and fairly priced, however the bar costs were a little overpriced. For us, the bar payment was worth it to have so many of our services included with one vendor that was so well organized and helpful.

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Emily I

Spendy but worth every penny. They do everything, the food is amazing, the day of coordination makes everything easy.

Reviewed on 9/07/2016 Melissa K

We booked our wedding over a year ago and just celebrated it Sept 3 at Eagle Hills and we were more then happy with how it turned out. Christy, the venue coordinator made sure our day went smoothly and the staff were incredible. I would definitely recommend this location to... Read More others. Ours was entirely outside and the weather was luckily perfect. They offer an inside option as well just in case. Great place to become Mr and Mrs!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015

We had an outdoor ceremony and reception with about 250 guests with about 25 kids under age of 10. We did our food buffet style (just our choice) we figured our guests would prefer it that way, our food was prepared just the way we requested and it was all delicious. The chef... Read More had a wide variety of options for us to chose from since we had a lot of vegetarians and children. The staff did all the set up for the ceremony and reception, we had an outside bar set up with 2 bartenders Natalie and Chelsie they did magnificent with the amount of guests we had. Our wedding planners Christy and Jamie were the best, I was reluctant to hire anyone just because you hear horror stories about them taking over the event. I had nothing but positive contribution from them both. The set up for both ceremony and reception was beyond what I expected, everything looked so classy and sophisticated. George and his crew did an amazing job. Their banquet room and bridal suite were just recently remodeled and any bride to be needs to go look at both rooms, specially if you are planning and indoor reception. The bridal suite is warm and inviting it had great lighting for pictures for when you are getting ready the day of the wedding. There is a large vanity with mirrors for your wedding party to sit and get hair and make up done. I was afraid of being too hot in the bridal suite but I was reassured that it would not be since they recently had their heating and cooling system completely redone. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone that is in the process of getting married.

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Alma C

We had an outdoor ceremony and reception with about 250 guests with about 25 kids under age of 10. We did our food buffet style (just our choice) we figured our guests would prefer it that way. The staff did all the set up for the ceremony and reception, we had an outside bar... Read More set up with 2 bartenders Natalie and Chelsie they did magnificent with the amount of guests we had. Our wedding planners Christy and Jamie were the best, I was reluctant to hire anyone just because you hear horror stories about them taking over the event. I had nothing but positive contribution from them both. The set up for both ceremony and reception was beyond what I expected, everything looked so classy and sophisticated. George and his crew did an amazing job. Their banquet room and bridal suite were just recently remodeled and any bride to be needs to go look at both rooms, specially if you are planning and indoor reception. The bridal suite is warm and inviting it had great lighting for pictures for when you are getting ready the day of the wedding. There is a large vanity with mirrors for your wedding party to sit and get hair and make up done. I would definitely recommend this venue for anyone that is in the process of getting married.

Meet The Events Director

Christy Radcliffe

I would love to discuss Eagle Hills Golf Course with you and if it is a good fit for your wedding vision. Shoot me an email with any questions you may have and to schedule a time to tour the facility. Eagle Hills began hosting weddings in 1990 and offers over 25 years of experience in catering and event planning. I have been with the company for 10 years now and love working with brides. As most brides are new to the wedding business (not like you get married every year!) I am happy to answer all of your questions and help guide you in the planning process.