Eagle's Nest

Bloomingburg, NY

Capacity: Up to 200 | WEBSITE | PHONE

There's a place in Bloomingburg, New York. A mountain peak where the sky meets the earth for the very first time. Elegant. Breathtaking. The perfect place for your wedding.

• Indoor Ceremony Area

Inn/B&B, Unusual/Alternative

Mountain Road, Bloomingburg, NY

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Lori Z

The pictures on the website do not do this venue justice. I highly recommend just going there and seeing for yourself - you will be sold immediately on the views! The staff was kind, friendly and made everything easy. I needed to have a Kosher wedding that wouldn't break the bank and Michael and his team made it all happen right there. A real bang for your buck for the perfect country wedding with panoramic views of the hudson valley! Could not say enough good things about the Eagle's Nest.

overall

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 maribel s

the view is breathtaking if you are in to the mountains. everything went according to schedule but dinner. Dinner took a long time but everyone said they had a great time and the pictures will be beautiful.

Perfect Local Venue

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Cassondra w

Food is very important to our family, and the Eagle's Nest was the perfect choice for us. We're especially happy that we didn't miss cocktail hour because the choices included so many of our favorites. The staff was incredibly personable, the room was set up better than we had even anticipated, and we were well directed/taken care of all night. The beautiful view and setting intertwined very well with our nature theme. This is definitely a place to look in to!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Kerrianne L

Everyone is wonderful, food, view, staff, all perfect. Cabins make it easy.

Phenominal!

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Christina P

I recently had my wedding at The Eagle's Nest and they did an amazing job. From the second I walked in there to get ready, until the time I left after breakfast the next morning, I felt like royalty. They took care of us, made sure we had everything we needed, and if any of us requested something, it was to us in a matter of minutes. The view there is beautiful, and Michael, the owner, ensures that it carries over from outside, to the inside. They made my day perfect!

Review for The Eagle's Nest

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Erin L

The Eagle's Nest offered approximately 40 choices for cocktail hour (we chose a package with 16 hors d'vours where most local venues only offered 4-6). The cake was included in the package. The baker on the premise was phenominal! All we had to do was show a picture of what we wanted and we got it to a 'T'! Michael (the owner) is amazing to work with. He's been in the business for years and makes you feel completely comfortable. He also gave us a free dinner for 6 so we could choose our menu and see how the staff worked. The bar doesn't close until everyone is done drinking. The open bar closes when your wedding ends, but it reopens as a cash bar for overnight guests. Parties have lasted at the Eagle's Nest until the wee hours of the morning. The wedding couple stays in the honeymoon suite for free the night of the wedding. There is a fabulous view for pictures and a porch for outdoor weddings/cocktails (we did that and it was PERFECT).;The guest rooms are a bit outdated if anyone is staying over. The honeymoon suite isn't romantic at all (I remember it looked like my grandparents room). The guest cottages have wood panneling and are very dark inside. I told my guests before hand that they're a great place to stay if you plan on drinking but I felt a bit awkward having my young cousins stay in the rooms.

Review for The Eagle's Nest

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Anne H

Beautiful views great service excellent food awesome dessert

TO Eagle's Nest