Eagle's Nest

Bloomingburg, NY

There's a place in Bloomingburg, New York. A mountain peak where the sky meets the earth for the very first time. Elegant. Breathtaking. The perfect place for your wedding.

• Outdoor - Covered

$$

Guest Capacity

Tented

Food + Catering

58 Eagle's Nest Road, Bloomingburg, NY

Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/14/2011 Lori Z

The pictures on the website do not do this venue justice. I highly recommend just going there and seeing for yourself - you will be sold immediately on the views! The staff was kind, friendly and made everything easy. I needed to have a Kosher wedding that wouldn't break the bank and Michael and his team made it all happen right there. A real bang for your buck for the perfect country wedding with panoramic views of the hudson valley! Could not say enough good things about the Eagle's Nest.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Samantha N

My wedding was held at Eagle's Nest in May 2015, and I couldn't be happier. Michael and his staff are consummate professionals from start to finish. Michael served as an impromptu wedding planner in a few ways as part of his deal. He provided us with a list of vendors he has worked with in the past and recommended. He himself booked our hotel buses for us, after giving timing suggestions. He also set up bringing in ice cream from Blueberry Mountain for dessert. The day of the event, his staff did all of the set-up, including decorating our chuppah with 1,000 paper cranes I had made and strung for that purpose. The food was exquisite. This was a big deal for me because I have a LOT of food allergies. Michael worked with me to create a delicious menu, and whenever his normal recipe wouldn't suit me, he came up with options. I expected to be able to eat about 1/4 of our hors d'oeuvres, only to find a plate in the bridal room with half of the remainder specially prepared for me! Outside of my personal issues, everything was absolutely delicious. My own food was amazing, and I heard many of our guests complimenting it as well. They also stock very nice wine and liquor, and were willing to take brand requests for our bar. The service throughout the wedding was immaculate. The maitre d' served as a general master of ceremonies and kept everything running smoothly, from timing entries through finding a bridesmaid to help me when my dress got rumpled. All of the waitstaff is polite and accommodating, and basically anything else you could hope for from professional meal service. Of course, a big thing is the location - they have beautiful grounds. And brides, don't despair if you get stormy weather. We ended up with a rainstorm and heavy fog, and the fog made the area look completely magical. Michael was able to leave the inside/outside decision til the last minute, and the indoor setup worked beautifully. If I had to make one complaint - the cabin rooms on-site need some updates. He includes one with a wedding booking for the wedding night, but when I looked, it was rather dark and dank (even on a nice day). We ended up staying with our guests that night. This is a very small issue compared to the rest of the amazing experience though. I would absolutely recommend Eagle's Nest to anyone for a wedding, or any other major event. These people are professionals.

overall

Reviewed on 6/30/2013 maribel s

the view is breathtaking if you are in to the mountains. everything went according to schedule but dinner. Dinner took a long time but everyone said they had a great time and the pictures will be beautiful.

Perfect Local Venue

Reviewed on 11/16/2012 Cassondra w

Food is very important to our family, and the Eagle's Nest was the perfect choice for us. We're especially happy that we didn't miss cocktail hour because the choices included so many of our favorites. The staff was incredibly personable, the room was set up better than we had even anticipated, and we were well directed/taken care of all night. The beautiful view and setting intertwined very well with our nature theme. This is definitely a place to look in to!

Beautiful!

Reviewed on 8/03/2011 Kerrianne L

Everyone is wonderful, food, view, staff, all perfect. Cabins make it easy.

Phenominal!

Reviewed on 5/17/2011 Christina P

I recently had my wedding at The Eagle's Nest and they did an amazing job. From the second I walked in there to get ready, until the time I left after breakfast the next morning, I felt like royalty. They took care of us, made sure we had everything we needed, and if any of us requested something, it was to us in a matter of minutes. The view there is beautiful, and Michael, the owner, ensures that it carries over from outside, to the inside. They made my day perfect!

Review for The Eagle's Nest

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Erin L

The Eagle's Nest offered approximately 40 choices for cocktail hour (we chose a package with 16 hors d'vours where most local venues only offered 4-6). The cake was included in the package. The baker on the premise was phenominal! All we had to do was show a picture of what we wanted and we got it to a 'T'! Michael (the owner) is amazing to work with. He's been in the business for years and makes you feel completely comfortable. He also gave us a free dinner for 6 so we could choose our menu and see how the staff worked. The bar doesn't close until everyone is done drinking. The open bar closes when your wedding ends, but it reopens as a cash bar for overnight guests. Parties have lasted at the Eagle's Nest until the wee hours of the morning. The wedding couple stays in the honeymoon suite for free the night of the wedding. There is a fabulous view for pictures and a porch for outdoor weddings/cocktails (we did that and it was PERFECT).;The guest rooms are a bit outdated if anyone is staying over. The honeymoon suite isn't romantic at all (I remember it looked like my grandparents room). The guest cottages have wood panneling and are very dark inside. I told my guests before hand that they're a great place to stay if you plan on drinking but I felt a bit awkward having my young cousins stay in the rooms.

Review for The Eagle's Nest

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Anne H

Beautiful views great service excellent food awesome dessert

TO Eagle's Nest