Signs, Decorations + Accents, Custom Invitations, Coasters, Escort + Place Cards, Guest Books, Menus, Programs, Seating Charts, Table Numbers, Thank You Cards, Paper Goods, Printing, Email Save-The-Dates, Save-The-Dates, Shower + Party Invitations, Online Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

Benton, ME (207) 509-5678

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Roma H

What a pleasure it was to work with Hannah from E&H!! Her beautiful designs made my daughter's wedding venue come alive. From place cards, posters, and signage, to menus and programs - everything was done perfectly! Hannah is not only an incredibly talented artist and designer,... Read More but she is also a lovely person. She made the entire process so enjoyable. If you want someone to make your event memorable, don't hesitate to contact E&H creates. They are truly wonderful!!

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kaitlin G

E&H Creates helped me create a custom mug for my bridesmaids. They were extremely responsive and quick to send the final product! I love their etsy shop and will most definitely order something again in the near future!

Reviewed on 11/14/2016 Megan C

E&H Creates helped me personalize mugs for my bridesmaids. I had an idea, and they brought it to life! They're super responsive, took the time to answer my questions, and helped me create the perfect keepsake for my August 2017, Maine wedding. From my initial inquiry to... Read More receiving the finished product in the mail, the whole process was seamless! I highly recommend E&H Creates!

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 Abby T

Ellen and Hannah are two amazing sisters, who went above and beyond for every aspect of our save the dates! We wanted something simple, relaxed and funny - they absolutely delivered! I am so thrilled with them, and have already been suggesting E&H Creates to everyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Erin H

Ellen & Hannah designed the most amazing and perfect mugs, "Love is the MAINE ingredient", which was one of the gifts for all my beautiful bridesmaids. It was a perfect touch for my special day. E&H were also very responsive and willing to work with me when I placed a larger... Read More than normal order. I would totally order from them again at any point in time!! Absolutely love E&H creates and everything they have to offer!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Danielle H

Words cannot describe the beauty that E&H Creates added to our wedding day. They created a color scheme from an inspiration board which was so helpful to provide to vendors for color coordination -- and helping to keep ideas focused. Invitations were a breeze! A quick convo with... Read More Hannah and she knew exactly the feel I wanted for invitations -- they were beautiful and fun and I received so many compliments!! They provided all stationary for the wedding from menus to photo booth instructions! The Love is the Maine Ingredient mug was a hug hit as a wedding favor! We were able to customize it with our name and wedding date -- its everyone's favorite mug! Ask them to design anything and they'll do it better than you could've imagined.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Amanda P

Ellen & Hannah have designed SO many prints for me and they have been PERFECT for wedding gifts! I'm so NOT creative, so I gave them a rough idea of what I wanted and they ran with it and did it perfectly! They have also done prints for my kiddo's bedrooms that are so adorable!... Read More They are kind, professional and so easy to work with! They are my go-to for all things creative and beautiful!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Rachael L

E&H Creates did an amazing job designing the save the dates and invitations for my wedding. Both Ellen and Hannah took the time to cater to all my requests and were lovely to work with!

Reviewed on 10/20/2016 Betsy D

THESE GIRLS ARE AMAZING!!!!!! So incredibly helpful!!!!! I'm not creative at all so they helped me come up with incredible ideas for wedding invites, gifts, programs, seating charts...the whole deal! One stop shopping for anything you need!!!! Can't say enough how much these... Read More girls helped relieve wedding day stress!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Skylar W

Hannah at E&H created everything for my wedding from my save the dates, to my invitations, to my programs, to designing my welcome bags and all of the signs and menus for my wedding... every vision I had, she was able to create exactly what I was looking for and far exceeded my... Read More expectations!! She is the best at what she does and I would recommend her to anyone getting married, looking to have beautiful, high quality, creative, custom work done!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Pip G

Where to begin... My husband Ben and I got married in December of 2014 and we are still blown away by the amazingly creative and talented Ellen and Hannah of E&H Creates who did our wedding photos and invites. I contacted the girls a month in advance to do an intimate wedding... Read More with only family and friends. They responded almost instantly eager for details and committed to the date I gave them. Hannah and I designed these stunning wedding invites together over email the next day and my guest received them in less than a week. While Ellen the photographer went above and beyond, Hannah designed lovely prints for my bridal suite which made my day extra special. Before I came back from my morning hair appointment, the girls were already prepping at my hotel suite and spent the entire evening with us, well past dinner. Ellen and Hannah love what they do and it is evident in the way they interact with the bride and groom and their families. Our relatives are still talking about the way Ellen made everyone feel and were in awe when they saw the photos of the wedding. She made the photo taking fun, interactive and produced a beautiful product. Ellen is just beyond talented, the best photographer, ever!!! On top of all their wedding day hard work they put in, our full wedding portfolio came unexpectedly fast, curtesy of the wonderful editing skills of Hannah! We even received early edits a day or 2 after the wedding. I was blown away by the details, the emotions, the feelings and the stories the photos told. If you are looking for photographers to capture the REAL moments, the best ones... you found them! They are incredible at what they do, and are so much fun to be around!!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Pip G

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Chelsea C

Amazing shop!!! Everything I visioned for my sisters wedding/ Bachelorette party came alive. I left the creativity up to E&H and the blew me away. Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Melissa W

E&H Creates made "ask the bride" cards for me. I gave them the color of my wedding and they came up with a handful of ideas for the cards... all of them amazing (honestly, it was hard to pick one to use). The colors and quality were great on the cards. The service was... Read More wonderful. I will definitely be using them for more of my wedding needs!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016

E&H has become my go-to for wedding gifts. Their prints are beautiful and custom-designed making them unique gifts .They are also affordable, with a very quick turnaround and dependable customer service! I've always been happy with their product and will continue doing business... Read More with them.

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Cass F

Hannah & Ellen are absolute dolls and went above and beyond creating our wedding invitations. Being a bride who was good at 'pinning' but not so good at DOING, I was very relieved to have the guidance and expertise of these ladies. They kept my budget and timeline in mind and... Read More exceeded all expectations! Thanks loves!!

Reviewed on 10/18/2016 Courtney A

I worked with Hannah throughout my wedding process. She did our save the dates and invitations, we absolutely loved both of them! I provided our color scheme and theme and she ran with it. I loved how it was little work for me since I was busy with a lot of other little and big... Read More details for our wedding day. The price was very reasonable and Hannah was extremely responsive. I would use, and plan to use E&H Creates for any other paper good projects/events I have in the future. Thank you so much for everything you did!!