Knot Hall of Fame Call re: Jan-Apr special pricing

We are pleased to announce that we have been again selected "Knot Best of Weddings" for 2018. Top-tier entertainment at fair prices. Party bands featuring multiple male and female lead vocalists, dynamite horn sections & over twenty years of rave reviews. Recently reunited with their American Idol Big Mike Lynche (#4 Idol Season 9), EAST COAST is poised to thrill another generation of fans!

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Caribbean, Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Klezmer, Latin, Pop, R&B, Rock, World Music

Reception, Wedding

7504f472 fbdf 4115 a317 0a8fdec1b4a5~rs 100
E1eec2fa 862e 440c a4af 88efcd21e112~rs 100

Garden City, NY Serving Tri-State Area (516) 354-2372

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Ned S

The East Coast Band is hands down the best band we could have hoped for for our wedding. My bride and I agreed that the #1 thing we needed for a fun night was a great band, and I have to say they delivered more than we could have hoped. From the dinner music (solo acoustic... Read More guitar set) to the dance floor, they gave it 100%. All my friends were commenting about how amazing the music was. For me, the best part was how low-maintenance the whole thing was. Once we put down our deposit and date, my wife and I spent an hour or two working on the song list and sent it over to Paul. He called me immediately and in 15 minutes we had everything settled. I'm sure that a lot of bands have five star reviews, but I would not give one if I didn't think they deserved it. You HAVE to try and book this band.

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 maria s

I first experienced the East Coast Band at my now husband's friend's wedding. They were the best wedding band we had ever heard, and although I was not even engaged at the time, we took and kept their card. Fast forward three years later, I was planning my own wedding and did... Read More not think twice about booking EAST COAST. My fiancee Mike took charge of the music and would not even consider anyone else. From the first correspondence Tom Zano was professional and easy to deal with. My fiancee and I went to see them perform in the village and they were better than we remembered. When it came time for the wedding we had three musicians play for the cocktail hour, sax, keyboard and bass. It was perfect accompaniment to the occasion. When the reception started we had eight musicians. Female and Male vocalist (both incredible), keys, guitar, drums, bass and horns. The band was beyond words awesome. They nailed every song from the entrance music through the ceremonial dances. They kept the party moving and allowed the groom to jam with them (he is a bass player). Every single guest we had proclaimed that EAST COAST was by far the best band they had ever heard. Look no further, spend the money and ensure you have a great wedding. Book them now, and thank me later.

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Heather K

East Coast Band is the best band EVER, hands down! They nailed it! I knew as soon as my fiancé and I got engaged that they were the band for us. They played my sister’s wedding and another friend’s wedding and their incredible energy is what sold me right away. Our wedding... Read More night was AMAZING! East Coast had everyone out on the dance floor singing along to the music. I don’t think they ever took a break! Everyone in the group is incredibly talented. We chose Eartley and Lauren as our lead vocalists and then added a 3rd, Kenny Showtime, after seeing him at O’Flanagan’s. We could not have been happier with our team! They are a class act all the way and clearly experts when it comes to getting guests on their feet! Paul, the bandleader, is so easy to work with. He was super helpful and able to answer any and all questions we had throughout the planning process. While I worked with him on the flow of the wedding reception events (first dance, cake cutting, parent dances, etc.), I let East Coast have total control over the song choice and they did not disappoint! My fiancé, being a lover of Hip Hop and R&B, thought a DJ was the way to go. He always thought that a band wouldn’t have a great range of music...boy was he wrong! East Coast rocked everything! Two months after our wedding, people are still telling us how great our wedding was, and at the top of their list is our band!

Reviewed on 4/04/2018 Katy B

We absolutely cannot recommend the East Coast Band enough! We received countless compliments after they played our wedding, and every single one of them was deserved. This band is tight, talented, and experienced, and they feature an array of vocalists and instrumentation to... Read More match the tone of whatever song they play. Paul, our contact person, was helpful, direct, and insightful when it came to the finer points of adding musical accompaniment to one of the most important days of our lives, and the entire experience was seamless. These guys are incredibly accommodating with requests (our recessional was Hooked on a Feeling with flute on the melody), and most importantly, they keep people dancing all night long. We are incredibly thankful to have chosen them for our special day. Do yourself a favor and book them for yours.

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Lindsay V

Best. Band. Ever! East Coast Band ensures that your wedding will be the party of your life. Guests of all ages were on the dance floor all night. They know how to read the crowd and keep the party going. Paul was great to work with and really helped me get the most with my... Read More budget. We already know three other people who booked them because they are THAT good.

Reviewed on 12/23/2017 Brooke M

Best band ever! We got married in November, and we've been getting rave reviews on them ever since! Excellent mix of music, not the typical wedding music you hear. The dance floor was packed with 300 people the entire time. Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 12/22/2017 Alyssa M

Our search for a wedding band was extensive, but when we saw Gordon Dukes and his band perform live at O’Flanagan’s in NYC, we knew we'd finally found what we were looking for. We were blown away by their musical talent and the fun and high energy of their performance, and we... Read More immediately booked them for our wedding. Paul, the manager, was extremely down-to-earth and friendly and truly a pleasure to work with. On our wedding day, Gordon on lead vocals, Melissa on vocals, Max on sax, and the rest of the band knocked it out of the park and had our guests dancing from the moment they stepped into the reception all the way to the moment it ended. The pianist also performed at both our ceremony and our cocktail hour, and did a beautiful job. We long ago lost track of the number of compliments we've received on the band, and to this very day people are still raving about them when they talk about our wedding. They were INCREDIBLE, and truly one of the highlights of our special day. Choosing Gordon Dukes and his band will be the best decision you make while planning your wedding!

Reviewed on 12/21/2017 Jessica H

Having East Coast at our wedding was the best decision we made. They were absolutely AMAZING!!! So many of our guests have told us that they've never seen a better wedding band, it's been two months and people are still commenting on the band when they talk about our wedding.... Read More Our dance floor was packed the entire night and I don't think the band took a break once. They have such a wide variety of songs and played to our crowd and had everyone on their feet. They even learned our wedding song for us and did a fabulous job. Their versatility and talent really made for wonderful performance. They also performed at our cocktail hour with some nice background music. I would hands down recommend East Coast to anyone I know!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2017 Kristin S

I was fortunate enough to have the East Coast Band play my wedding on September 29th. They did the most amazing job! My guests and I did not stop dancing the entire night. They did such a great job of picking songs that really got people up. Every single person I've spoken to... Read More raved about the music. They even got my 90 year old grandfather up dancing! They created the most amazing party ever. They were such a pleasure to work with and I would recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Kaitlin M

The East Coast Band came highly recommended, and they didn't disappoint! We can't tell you how happy we were with the band's professionalism and quality throughout the process. All of our guests, young and old, were up and dancing the whole wedding. We received so many... Read More compliments on the band, so thanks to Paul, Melissa, and co.!

Reviewed on 11/01/2017 Alexis V

The East Coast Band played our wedding on Shelter Island - they were an absolute hit!! Melissa, Fred, Joe, and the whole gang had great energy. Each song they played was a bigger hit on the dance floor than the one before, as evidenced by our guests dancing all night long. We... Read More couldn't possibly be more pleased. It's been more than a month since our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the band!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

East Coast Band really is the best and is one of the key ingredients to our so perfect wedding on August 25, 2017. All our guests have a great time dancing and say the band is great and awesome. Even my parents who are Chinese and don’t really listen to American music nor dance... Read More say they love the band and have a great time. My dad, who is very careful with money, even says the money we spent worth every penny. Paul and the band are a pleasure to work with. Paul is very patience and they do their best to accommodate all our requests and unique visions. Every individual band member is also very talented and very nice. They work well together and do a fabulous job learning two songs that I requested, which are the first dance song and a surprise song that I sing for my husband. With the very limited time we have for practice, the band and I successfully deliver the surprise song as a very sweet moment for everyone without my husband see it coming. Also, we have a last minute change for the ceremony being at the venue instead of the church a week prior to the big day and Paul is able to work with us to provide beautiful music during the ceremony with only one week notice. East Coast Band truly ROCKS! They go above and beyond for their clients. They certainly know how to be an awesome wedding band! We love their performances. Go check them out and you will see what we mean.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Cassie M

I booked East Coast Band based on a recommendation from my cousin who attended a wedding that they played at. She said everyone at the wedding was on their feet the entire time and I knew that was exactly what I wanted. And it was exactly what we got! People are still asking me... Read More who they were and how I found them because they had such a great time. Our first dance songs were very old school 70's tunes and Paul hooked it up. He even called me a couple days before the wedding to let me know they added someone to the band that would make our specific songs sound super authentic. Big Mike was also awesome getting everyone on their feet. Honestly, they all sounded amazing. My husband and I never left the dance floor and I had a huge smile on my face the entire night. They played oldies music like I had requested but also knew exactly when to turn it up. I would recommend this band to anyone who wants the entire room on their feet at once! Thank you to Melissa, too, for helping me plan everything - even a surprise song for my husband. You guys are great, thanks again!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Aileen M

The East Coast Band was amazing! We used them for our cocktail hour, reception, and an after party. They were so easy to work with and really accommodated what we were looking for. Since we had an after party it was longer than a usual wedding and they really worked with us on... Read More the package/pricing. Mostly importantly, their sound was incredible! They played the exact music we requested and every guest was dancing the whole time. We got so many compliments from all of our guest about the band. They were seriously amazing and we would HIGHLY recommend!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017

We couldn't have been happier with East Coast at and throughout our wedding process. We were married on September 1, and are still hearing from our guests about how much fun they had and how great our band was. They are able to play any genre of music flawlessly and combined... Read More with the great energy of the band members they do not disappoint! Thanks again East Coast!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Kat Z

We used East Coast for our wedding in August and they KILLED IT! Our guests were on the dance floor all night! I couldn't believe it. Almost no one left early, they were having the BEST time. They have a great selection of songs and were very responsive throughout the planning... Read More process. I love that I can look back on my wedding day and remember so many of my friends and family being on the dance floor. Thank you for an incredible reception, East Coast Band!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 aj n

Gordon, Fred and team are UNREAL. The voices and the quality of music you get from this band makes your wedding stand out among the rest. Paul was so helpful throughout the entire process and we can't thank them enough for such a wonderful party they gave us. THANK YOU EAST... Read More COAST! I WISH I COULD GET MARRIED AGAIN!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Adam G

Definitely one of those classic bands! I feel like everyone I know is getting married and we've actually seen this band twice! Both times they sounded amazing!

Reviewed on 9/12/2017 Lindsay N

You guys absolutely crushed it last night! The best! You had everybody dancing the whole time. Lauren was awesome and Eartley was a beast on the mic! My husnad and I are so thankful you performed at our wedding. It was absolutely amazing and we owe it to you guys. Thanks again!

Reviewed on 8/29/2017 Caroline B

What an incredible band! Myself and my husb both come from big fun-loving Irish families who love a good party. We got married on 6/17/17 at Sands Point Preserve, got an 8 pc band for about 205 attending guests. We have received non-stop praise of East Coast Band from our... Read More wedding night. We got the recommendation from a family friend who said it was the best band they've heard a a wedding, so we went to go see them live. I am so happy we booked them! Our dance floor was packed from start to finish. We booked Lauren and Gordon as our lead singers. Beyond the incredible vocal talent, they interacted with guests and were seemingly having as much fun as we were! We worked closely with Paul as we prepped for the big day. He was very honest, reachable, and pleasant. They learned our wedding song which was not on their song list, and they nailed it! My friends are all asking me the name of this band & I can bet they'll have future clients because of our night. THANK YOU Paul & East Coast Band for not only making our wedding spectacular, but leaving all who attended with lasting memories that they're STILL texting me about!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Alexis D

The members of East Coast Band are not only amazingly talented, but so much fun! Eartley, Kenny and Lauren have such great voices! They helped bring the dance floor to life at our wedding. For my husband and I, music was the most important aspect of our big day, aside from... Read More getting married of course. We were so confident in having East Coast play and they completely surpassed our expectations. For weeks after our wedding, our guests could not stop raving about them and neither could we. We would absolutely do it all over again the same exact way! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Janine K

You will have no regrets booking East Coast for your event! We were lucky enough to have Eartley, Lauren and Fred as our singers, plus 6 additional musicians for our wedding. You can truly tell that they enjoy working together and genuinely enjoy throwing you an amazing party!... Read More My husband loves music and cared a lot about having a quality band- and we could not have been happier. Eartley sang The Bee Gees, "To Love Somebody" as our first dance song and his voice couldn't have been more perfect. We booked with Paul and he graciously dealt with all of our requests. We also trusted this band- they can feel the energy of a party and know exactly what song to play next. In addition, we really wanted a wide variety of songs for all age guests to enjoy, and they 100% delivered. Don't hesitate to leave your deposit and book your date, they'll take great care of you!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Chelsea R

I can't emphasize enough how grateful we are to East Coast. We absolutely loved working with them. They are truly amazing! They made sure our wedding was fun for everyone and exactly how we envisioned it. The lay out of our wedding venue created some obstacles for the band set... Read More up, but they helped us come up with a solution to make the night flow seamlessly. Paul and Melissa were always so helpful, gave us great advice and were happy to accommodate our requests. I would absolutely recommend the East Coast Band without any reservations!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Mike F

My wife and I have been following East Coast Band for quite some time, often recommending them to friends weddings. Well, not it was our turn. The band was fantastic, to say the least. Quite a talented group of individuals who can play everything under the sun, and then... Read More some. We were not disappointed, and neither were our 275 guests at the wedding. They couldn't stop dancing!! We've received rave reviews from our guests about the band. Truly a great job!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Katie M

My husband, Jack and I were married on June 10th and had East Coast Band play at our reception. We could not have been any happier with their performance throughout the night! Each of our guests complimented on their sound, songs, and incredible rhythm, as well as their ability... Read More to keep the crowd engaged all night long! We are so thrilled that we chose East Coast Band to perform at our wedding and would absolutely encourage others to do the same! Thank you SO much for the incredible memories that will last us a lifetime! We are truly grateful!

Meet The President

Paul Schuermann

Being in this band since I was in High School has been a crazy ride, but also fun and gratifying for sure. East Coast is one big family and we count band members, loyal fans and now near two thousand couples to be part of that crew! We hope that such a rare track record (and perfect reviews!) reflects well on our commitment to quality, consistency and cost effectiveness. Cheers to another year!