East Coast Music & Entertainment Inc.

Serving Tri-State Area

Knot Hall of Fame Call re:Jan-Apr special pricing

We are pleased to announce that we have been again selected "Knot Best of Weddings" for 2016. Top-tier entertainment at fair prices. Party bands featuring multiple male and female lead vocalists, dynamite horn sections & over twenty years of rave reviews. Recently reunited with their American Idol Big Mike Lynche (#4 Idol Season 9), EAST COAST is poised to thrill another generation of fans!

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

Garden City, NY Serving Tri-State Area (516) 354-2372

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Colleen N

This band was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! We booked the East Coast Band for our wedding without ever having heard them ... we got the recommendation from a friend who has been to many many Long Island weddings ... he said that by FAR, the East Coast Band was the best. This friend is a... Read More very fun guy ... so we trusted him! And we are SO HAPPY that we did!!!! The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT. These guys are professionals, can read the crowd, engage the guests, keep the party going - oh my goodness. I just cant say it enough! Paul was great to work with - very accommodating, honest, and truly wants you (the bride) to have the best experience. He gave us many recommendations about the flow of the night, the timeline, the songlist, the pieces that would make our playlist sound the best, etc. etc. Big Mike!!! Just cant say enough about him! I kept telling the band "I just want a good party!!!" ... that's what they gave us! When we talk to wedding guests, they always start with "... that band!!!" It was worth every single penny!!!

Reviewed on 8/30/2015 Kelsey O

We are so grateful to the entire incredible band for completing rocking our wedding and basically making the party the perfect night we were hoping for. We have had so many family and friends -- of all ages -- tell us, totally unprompted, how great they were and how they danced... Read More more than they dreamed they would. Of course the fact that the dance floor was packed for four hours, start to finish, is the best testament to that. More than that, they played so many of our favourite songs that we had hoped to hear, including some they had to learn from scratch. And they were easy and patient to work with the whole way through. Just awesome.

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa N

We knew we wanted ECB before we had our wedding date or venue. They are worth everything single penny. They play every genre and had our dance floor packed the entire night. We were a little worried as we asked them to learn the song for our first dance, but it came out PERFECT.... Read More I cannot say enough. If you want an amazing party- this is the band to book!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 MaryEllen N

AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you for making my daughter's wedding a blast!!! Everyone danced all night. The compliments keep coming. I always said " It's the music that makes the party"

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Jessica L

If you don't book East Coast Band for your wedding you're doing it wrong. They were super nice and easy to work with throughout the process and absolutely amazing the night of our wedding. Our guests can't stop raving. They are very versatile so can create whatever type of party... Read More you want, and ours was one where the guests didn't stop dancing. Too fun for words, just do it and find out!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Diana L

East Coast is the best. Plain and simple. They were our favorite vendor to work with by far. We saw them at several bars throughout New York City and Long Island (even after we booked) because it's a great time with East Coast. At each show, they always recognized us, and went... Read More out of their way to answer any questions we had or take requests. For our first dance, they played a duet that wasn't in their normal repertoire, but they killed it! The entire night was amazing - from their performances at the ceremony and cocktail hour to the 5-hour reception. The energy and passion came through each song they played. Melissa, Lauren, Eartley, Freddy, Tommy and Stevie B all have incredible voices. John and Paul were great to work with on the contract as well. You can't go wrong with East Coast! People still talk about them whenever they mention our wedding - even 5 months later. Several guests inquired about having them play out of state (which they will do!) since they were so much fun.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Angela S

Every single guest at our wedding complimented us on having East Coast as our wedding band. They were absolutely fabulous! Paul was incredible to work with - he and his assistant Selene listened to all of our concerns and desires leading up to the big day. We had a string trio... Read More for our ceremony, jazz trio of cocktail hour and full band for our reception -- which never had an empty dance floor! Music was fabulous, the people were fabulous -- Melissa made us feel so comfortable during our first dance as husband and wife. Everyone loved them - even my 86 year old grandmother! They made the wedding the success that it was!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kate C

East Coast played my daughters wedding this past summer & people are STILL talking about how amazing the band was. My daughter first saw them play at The Red Lion in NYC & insisted that they had East Coast. They were such a pleasure to work with through the planning process.... Read More Paul was wonderful & had great insight & ideas regarding how the party should flow. I would book them 30 times over again. The dance floor was full all night; they really played something for everyone & were just so much fun. Look no further if you're searching!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Shannon H

East Coast was absolutely amazing. We first found them on The Knot before we even had picked a venue and made sure to pick a wedding date that they were available for so that we could book them... and they did not disappoint. Our wedding song (All I Ask of You from Phantom of... Read More the Opera) is not one that they typically do and we were a little nervous about having it sung by the band without hearing it first because we had a particular version in mind. We sent the version to Paul and he assured us that they would work on it and perform it a few times before our wedding so that they could perfect it. They even sent us a recording of the two singers performing it a few weeks before the wedding so that we could hear it ahead of time. It was perfect and so we had them perform is live... we are so glad they did! They did such an amazing job with the song and our first dance was truly perfect. The rest of the music was just as amazing. The dance floor was packed the entire night and people kept coming up to us raving about how great the band was. They truly made our wedding even more spectacular. They even let our friend, who is a singer, perform a couple of songs with them! We cannot thank the band enough for the great job they did.

Reviewed on 8/19/2016 Sharon M

My daughter and new son- in law married in January 2016. The venue, flowers, photographer were all great, but East Coast Band were spectacular! From the horn section to the vocalists, East Coast got the crowd moving and grooving. Our family and friends had a blast , mostly... Read More due to East Coast Band. 5 out of 5 star rating!!!!

Reviewed on 8/19/2016

East Coast is a stellar wedding band. I was fortunate to be a guest at a wedding they played, and I can honestly say that I have never experienced a band so talented in engaging their audience and creating a fun and entertaining atmosphere for the entire 5 hour event! Their... Read More singers and musicians were literally energizing the guests and encouraging them to dance and sing along. They are incredibly talented and I have no hesitation in recommending them to any bride and groom for a once in a lifetime entertainment experience on their most special day.

Reviewed on 8/13/2016 Ashley W

At our wedding, East Coast kept everyone dancing all night! No needless chatter just nonstop music. We loved how the singers came out on the dance floor to engage everyone and they even played an extra song at the end when the party wasn’t ready to end. In particular, the... Read More transitions between songs were superbly smooth, keeping the energy high and the audience pumped. As a group, they were very flexible with time schedules and accommodating to our needs. They met all our requests even last minute ones, and they learned 2 new songs for us. We lost count of how many of our guests remarked at brunch the next day how fabulous East Coast Band was!

Reviewed on 6/30/2016 Kimberly O

If you want the dance floor at your wedding packed all night, stop reading and book East Coast immediately. We went with friends to see East Coast play on a Friday night in New York City and immediately fell in love. Since we decided to book them nearly two years before our... Read More wedding date, we had the opportunity to see them multiple times. Each member of the band took the time to get to know us, which only made our wedding day even more special. We had a special request for the band that they be able to play the song my parents had for their first dance in celebration of their impending 40th wedding anniversary. The band not only took the time to learn it, but perfected it. Tom made the booking process incredibly easy. Big Mike, Eartley, Melissa and Lauren have the most amazing combination of voices you could possibly put together. They can read the crowd so well and know exactly what to play to keep people dancing. Succinctly, there is no band better than East Coast. They are the most talented and versatile band you will ever hear. Our dance floor was packed the entire night!! A month and a half after our wedding, our guests can't stop talking about how they are the best band they have ever heard. As a final note, the band quite possibly plays the greatest rendition of "Shout" you will ever hear. Thank you so much, East Coast. You guys are absolutely incredible!!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016

We used East Coast Band at our wedding at the Royalton Mansion in Roslyn Heights this April 2016. We live out in California, so we were not able to attend one of their shows beforehand, but we booked them upon a friend's recommendation. After my first phone call with Paul, I... Read More knew the band would do a killer job. Paul was able to peg the crowd and music that would resonate within a few minutes of our conversation. After booking, we decided to leave it to the experts and not get overly prescriptive with what they should play, and we certainly made the right call. Our guests are still telling us that East Coast was the best band they've ever seen at a wedding. These guys knew how to get the party started and keep it going. The dance floor was packed the whole night. East Coast also performed our ceremony and cocktail hour music and did an incredible job with both. They truly go above and beyond to ensure that you and your guests have an amazing time. We could not have been more pleased. I highly, highly recommend East Coast Band. .

Reviewed on 5/08/2016 Caitlin H

East Coast is AMAZING!!!! We got SO many rave reviews from our guests who said that the band made the entire wedding - and we completely agree! Everyone was up out of their seats from the beginning to the end of the reception which is exactly what we were hoping for! They also... Read More provided the music for our ceremony which was absolutely beautiful. Tom & the entire East Coast group was such a pleasure to work with - Tom answered all of our questions promptly and really took our musical tastes into consideration when choosing our wedding music. The band even learned our first dance song specifically for us! We couldn't have asked for a better group of amazing vocalists and musicians to keep our party going all night long! Thanks for everything!! -Caitlin & Greg

Best. Band. Ever.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Samantha D

Absolutely amazing--this band was worth every penny. All of our guests (even our elderly relatives!) were on the dance floor the whole night and can't stop talking about how great East Coast was. They're fantastic!

Reviewed on 11/25/2015

East Coast did an awesome job at our wedding on October 3rd - they kept people dancing all night long! Eartly and Lauren were terrific. They interacted with the crowd all night and did a fantastic job singing everyone's favorites while avoiding a few of the "no plays" we... Read More specifically asked them not to do. We got tons of compliments from our friends afterwards who said they were the best wedding band they ever heard. We highly recommend them!

East Coast Band was the Best!!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Kristen R

East Coast was fantastic! Paul is so nice and very easy to work with. After hiring East Coast to be the band at our wedding, I was not worried about my guests having a good time. They played a great mix of songs that kept everyone of all ages at the wedding entertained and... Read More dancing. Everyone I have spoken to since my wedding has raved about the band. I also had so much fun at my wedding and danced most of the evening. East Coast kept the party going all night long. Thank you so much for making our wedding so special and so much fun for all of our guests.

Love this band!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Love this band! Eartley and Lynda have spectacular voices and wonderful energy. Everyone at the wedding had incredible compliments! Paul is very down to earth and easy to deal with. Very happy with my experience and I would hire them again! They are a class act in my book!

Reviewed on 11/05/2015 Danielle K

East Coast Band ROCKED OUT at our wedding! Our guests are still complimenting us about the band - they were fun, energetic, entertaining, and unbelievably on point with their music! Most of our guests are asking us to have another party just to have them play and also started... Read More following them on Facebook! Big Mike, Eartley, and Lauren killed it, the brass rocked the house, and Zoe tore it up on drums! We are so happy and grateful that we found East Coast Band and now we need to plan more parties to have them again!

The Perfect Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Top notch professionalism from start to finish. Played everything we wanted, but also advised us that some of our suggestions might not make for a good party. Guess what -- THEY WERE RIGHT! I would trust these folks every time. Thank you, one and all.

East Coast Made Our Wedding!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2015 Stacy A

This review is by far way overdue... We had East Coast play at or wedding in early May 2015 and they were everything we could have asked for, dreamed of & more! Our friends and family are STILL talking about how amazing they were almost 6 months later! We just got our wedding... Read More video back and the dance floor is packed the entire time with everyone enjoying each and every set they played! My husband and I are so happy we chose East Coast and would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat. We want to personally thank the entire East Coast band for making our wedding dreams come true!!!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Katie M

East Coast played at our wedding in May on Long Island, and I cannot say enough about how amazing they were. 6 months later, I'm still getting comments from all of the guests about how great they were. They created a really fun, yet classy party atmosphere and had all of the... Read More guests (young and old) on the dance floor all night. They covered every genre beautifully, and they read the crowd to keep the perfect pace on the dance floor. Eartley and Melissa were our lead singers, and they were both fantastic. I worked with Paul throughout the whole process, and he was really accommodating. The band learned a song that I used to dance with my father, and they knew everything else we wanted. We basically gave them a little bit of sense of what we liked, and they nailed it. Not only are these guys all great musicians, they are total professionals. I would recommend trying to go see them play at one of their gigs if you book them. We saw them a couple of times, and they were so excited to meet us - they kept asking us all night what we wanted to hear, so that was really nice. Can't say enough about these guys. We looked into a couple other bands, who were much more expensive. In the end, I felt like this was a steal because they were so good!

Loved them!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Keri S

We had seen them at other weddings, and loved them so much, that as soon as we booked our venue, we called them up to book them as well. Easy to work with, great music, and they also really knew the venue and made suggestions of how many band members to bring, what was needed... Read More for cocktail hour, the ceremony, etc. Definitely recommend!

Fabulous wedding band

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 janet h

EastCoast provided a fabulous evening of music from cocktail hour through reception. Music variety kept all ages and styles from country to classic romantic to current happy and dancing. All our guest commented about how great the band was! Hope they'll be available for your... Read More big day; well worth the money; so much better, classier and real than a dj