East Coast Music & Entertainment Inc.

Serving Tri-State Area

Knot Hall of Fame Call re:Jan-Apr special pricing

We are pleased to announce that we have been again selected "Knot Best of Weddings" for 2016. Top-tier entertainment at fair prices. Party bands featuring multiple male and female lead vocalists, dynamite horn sections & over twenty years of rave reviews. Recently reunited with their American Idol Big Mike Lynche (#4 Idol Season 9), EAST COAST is poised to thrill another generation of fans!

Instruments

Cello, Flute, Guitar, Harp, Keyboard, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Caribbean, Klezmer, Latin, World Music

Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music, Rentals + Equipment

Bow2010

Garden City, NY Serving Tri-State Area (516) 354-2372

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Colleen N

This band was OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!! We booked the East Coast Band for our wedding without ever having heard them ... we got the recommendation from a friend who has been to many many Long Island weddings ... he said that by FAR, the East Coast Band was the best. This friend is a... Read More very fun guy ... so we trusted him! And we are SO HAPPY that we did!!!! The dance floor was packed ALL NIGHT. These guys are professionals, can read the crowd, engage the guests, keep the party going - oh my goodness. I just cant say it enough! Paul was great to work with - very accommodating, honest, and truly wants you (the bride) to have the best experience. He gave us many recommendations about the flow of the night, the timeline, the songlist, the pieces that would make our playlist sound the best, etc. etc. Big Mike!!! Just cant say enough about him! I kept telling the band "I just want a good party!!!" ... that's what they gave us! When we talk to wedding guests, they always start with "... that band!!!" It was worth every single penny!!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Heather K

East Coast Band is the best band EVER, hands down! They nailed it! I knew as soon as my fiancé and I got engaged that they were the band for us. They played my sister’s wedding and another friend’s wedding and their incredible energy is what sold me right away. Our wedding... Read More night was AMAZING! East Coast had everyone out on the dance floor singing along to the music. I don’t think they ever took a break! Everyone in the group is incredibly talented. We chose Eartley and Lauren as our lead vocalists and then added a 3rd, Kenny Showtime, after seeing him at O’Flanagan’s. We could not have been happier with our team! They are a class act all the way and clearly experts when it comes to getting guests on their feet! Paul, the bandleader, is so easy to work with. He was super helpful and able to answer any and all questions we had throughout the planning process. While I worked with him on the flow of the wedding reception events (first dance, cake cutting, parent dances, etc.), I let East Coast have total control over the song choice and they did not disappoint! My fiancé, being a lover of Hip Hop and R&B, thought a DJ was the way to go. He always thought that a band wouldn’t have a great range of music...boy was he wrong! East Coast rocked everything! Two months after our wedding, people are still telling us how great our wedding was, and at the top of their list is our band!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 J G

You will have no regrets booking East Coast for your event! We were lucky enough to have Eartley, Lauren and Fred as our singers, plus 6 additional musicians for our wedding. You can truly tell that they enjoy working together and genuinely enjoy throwing you an amazing party!... Read More My husband loves music and cared a lot about having a quality band- and we could not have been happier. Eartley sang The Bee Gees, "To Love Somebody" as our first dance song and his voice couldn't have been more perfect. We booked with Paul and he graciously dealt with all of our requests. We also trusted this band- they can feel the energy of a party and know exactly what song to play next. In addition, we really wanted a wide variety of songs for all age guests to enjoy, and they 100% delivered. Don't hesitate to leave your deposit and book your date, they'll take great care of you!

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 aj n

Gordon, Fred and team are UNREAL. The voices and the quality of music you get from this band makes your wedding stand out among the rest. Paul was so helpful throughout the entire process and we can't thank them enough for such a wonderful party they gave us. THANK YOU EAST... Read More COAST! I WISH I COULD GET MARRIED AGAIN!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Adam G

Definitely one of those classic bands! I feel like everyone I know is getting married and we've actually seen this band twice! Both times they sounded amazing!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Alexis D

The members of East Coast Band are not only amazingly talented, but so much fun! Eartley, Kenny and Lauren have such great voices! They helped bring the dance floor to life at our wedding. For my husband and I, music was the most important aspect of our big day, aside from... Read More getting married of course. We were so confident in having East Coast play and they completely surpassed our expectations. For weeks after our wedding, our guests could not stop raving about them and neither could we. We would absolutely do it all over again the same exact way! Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Chelsea R

I can't emphasize enough how grateful we are to East Coast. We absolutely loved working with them. They are truly amazing! They made sure our wedding was fun for everyone and exactly how we envisioned it. The lay out of our wedding venue created some obstacles for the band set... Read More up, but they helped us come up with a solution to make the night flow seamlessly. Paul and Melissa were always so helpful, gave us great advice and were happy to accommodate our requests. I would absolutely recommend the East Coast Band without any reservations!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Mike F

My wife and I have been following East Coast Band for quite some time, often recommending them to friends weddings. Well, not it was our turn. The band was fantastic, to say the least. Quite a talented group of individuals who can play everything under the sun, and then... Read More some. We were not disappointed, and neither were our 275 guests at the wedding. They couldn't stop dancing!! We've received rave reviews from our guests about the band. Truly a great job!!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Katie M

My husband, Jack and I were married on June 10th and had East Coast Band play at our reception. We could not have been any happier with their performance throughout the night! Each of our guests complimented on their sound, songs, and incredible rhythm, as well as their ability... Read More to keep the crowd engaged all night long! We are so thrilled that we chose East Coast Band to perform at our wedding and would absolutely encourage others to do the same! Thank you SO much for the incredible memories that will last us a lifetime! We are truly grateful!

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Lisa D

East Coast band was amazing at our wedding! From the first day I contacted them to our wedding day, they were always quick to respond, organized, and knowledgeable. They were always available to answer my questions by email or by phone. On the wedding day, I couldn't have... Read More dreamed of a more perfect band. The music selection was exactly what we wanted, the band sounded amazing, and everyone was dancing. We had several kids at the wedding, including my stepchildren. And the band worked with them perfectly, they incorporated the kids in all the right spots, and even helped my stepdaughter and stepson with their speeches. We were blown away when they took the extra step and learned our wedding song (le vie en rose) in french! Perfect band on a perfect day.

Reviewed on 8/07/2017 Amy F

One of the best vendors we worked with. No one wanted to stop dancing!

Reviewed on 7/26/2017 David C

My wife and I truly cannot thank the East Coast Band enough! They were incredible at our wedding in March at the Crystal Plaza, our guests loved every minute and have not stopped raving about how much fun they had at our wedding. We are so thankful to the East Coast Band for... Read More making our wedding the greatest night of our lives by bringing the energy, amazing music and sound, keeping the dance floor alive and lastly their upmost professionalism. They truly accommodated all of our music request and we highly recommend the band to anyone looking for to make their party a night to remember. Love Sarah and David

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Alyssa N

We knew we wanted ECB before we had our wedding date or venue. They are worth everything single penny. They play every genre and had our dance floor packed the entire night. We were a little worried as we asked them to learn the song for our first dance, but it came out PERFECT.... Read More I cannot say enough. If you want an amazing party- this is the band to book!

Reviewed on 5/01/2017 MaryEllen N

AMAZING!!!!!! Thank you for making my daughter's wedding a blast!!! Everyone danced all night. The compliments keep coming. I always said " It's the music that makes the party"

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Alexa P

The best band around!! East Coast was one of the very best choices we made. I have never been to a wedding where more people danced than at my wedding. The dance floor was completely full the entire night. Freddy was our lead singer and was a huge hit! He got everyone at the... Read More wedding excited and on their feet. The next day I had tons of texts asking about the band and saying they were the best they had heard. Couldn't be happier with our choice of band.

Reviewed on 3/02/2017 Jessica L

If you don't book East Coast Band for your wedding you're doing it wrong. They were super nice and easy to work with throughout the process and absolutely amazing the night of our wedding. Our guests can't stop raving. They are very versatile so can create whatever type of party... Read More you want, and ours was one where the guests didn't stop dancing. Too fun for words, just do it and find out!

Reviewed on 2/11/2017 Diana L

East Coast is the best. Plain and simple. They were our favorite vendor to work with by far. We saw them at several bars throughout New York City and Long Island (even after we booked) because it's a great time with East Coast. At each show, they always recognized us, and went... Read More out of their way to answer any questions we had or take requests. For our first dance, they played a duet that wasn't in their normal repertoire, but they killed it! The entire night was amazing - from their performances at the ceremony and cocktail hour to the 5-hour reception. The energy and passion came through each song they played. Melissa, Lauren, Eartley, Freddy, Tommy and Stevie B all have incredible voices. John and Paul were great to work with on the contract as well. You can't go wrong with East Coast! People still talk about them whenever they mention our wedding - even 5 months later. Several guests inquired about having them play out of state (which they will do!) since they were so much fun.

Reviewed on 11/11/2016 Angela S

Every single guest at our wedding complimented us on having East Coast as our wedding band. They were absolutely fabulous! Paul was incredible to work with - he and his assistant Selene listened to all of our concerns and desires leading up to the big day. We had a string trio... Read More for our ceremony, jazz trio of cocktail hour and full band for our reception -- which never had an empty dance floor! Music was fabulous, the people were fabulous -- Melissa made us feel so comfortable during our first dance as husband and wife. Everyone loved them - even my 86 year old grandmother! They made the wedding the success that it was!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Barbara R

First let me say that I am always a skeptic when it comes to reading reviews on the internet, but I must say my review is completely honest and I couldn't be more excited to give East Coast 5 stars! To me the band is one of the most important elements of a wedding reception. We... Read More saw East Coast perform in Manhattan and were blown away and immediately booked them for our daughter's wedding. Paul is a real pro and a was a pleasure to work with. He'd always respond quickly and honestly via email to any questions or concerns we had during the planning process. Shortly before the wedding the staff was in close contact with us to go over all last minute details. They even learned a new song for my daughter and son-in-law's first dance. Not only was the planning part a breeze with Paul, but the actual performance the day of the wedding was above and beyond what we ever imagined. Mike, Eartley and Lauren have phenomenal voices and great personalities as well. I've been to many weddings and have to say this was by far the best band we've ever heard. Immediately after the cocktail hour ended, and guests were escorted into the ball room, the dance floor was jam packed for the rest of the night. The wait staff had to go to the dance floor to get the guests' dinner orders! It was a full four hours of non stop dancing, other than the short break for toasts and cutting the cake. Many people commented that they had never seen so many people dancing non stop for the entire evening. While we requested some songs, Paul told us they base their song selection on the mood of the crowd and WOW did they do a great job. Even the mid 80 year olds were out dancing. It was awesome how the singers had cordless microphones and came out on the dance floor to allow some guests to sing along. One very special moment was the performance of the of the National Anthem by Lauren. She did a phenomenal job and the crowd was cheering evening before she was done! Thank you to Paul and the entire East Coast band for your talent and making our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception spectacular.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kate C

East Coast played my daughters wedding this past summer & people are STILL talking about how amazing the band was. My daughter first saw them play at The Red Lion in NYC & insisted that they had East Coast. They were such a pleasure to work with through the planning process.... Read More Paul was wonderful & had great insight & ideas regarding how the party should flow. I would book them 30 times over again. The dance floor was full all night; they really played something for everyone & were just so much fun. Look no further if you're searching!!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Laura M

Great band, easy to work with, and most importantly, made our wedding even more memorable. Lots of guests told us months later that our band was great. They were the first band we saw play live (it's great that they have so many showcases all around the city) and we had so... Read More much fun that despite looking at 3 more bands, we went with East Coast. Best band and a reasonable price too!

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Carly A

Best. Band. Ever. If you want your guests to be chanting "one more song" over and over at the end of your event then East Coast is the band for you. Paul was amazing to communicate with prior to the wedding to make sure everything was perfect for our special day. The dance floor... Read More was packed all night. Great music for ceremony and cocktail hour as well. You will be thrilled with East Coast!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Jen R

Words can truly not express how amazing East Coast Band was for my wedding in September. They truly made the night sooooo much fun and everyone of all ages was dancing. We almost skipped dinner we didn't want to sit down!!! I would not have wanted anyone else for the biggest day... Read More of my life. To this day people are still talking about them and want to go back and do it all over again. You won't be disappointed. Best night of our lives!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Hap C

We loved having East Coast at our event. Paul was easy to work with beforehand, accommodating ALL of our high maintenance special requests. They can play anything and we were able to design our set lists. And then they rocked all night. They are engaging, entertaining and... Read More remarkably diverse in their ability to appeal to different musical tastes. We are planning a reunion and will be sure to have them back!! You can't go wrong with East Coast.

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Clare A

This band was amazing. Easy to work with. Learned a song I wanted played at the wedding. I debated between a band and a DJ and the band was the way to go. I received so many compliments from all the guest about the band and how great they were. We just described the type... Read More of music and theme we wanted for our wedding and they worked with it and made it great. I could not have been happier. And my guests loved it. So much better than a DJ.