Your memories, our magic

7124 Rising Sun Ave, Philadelphia, PA

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 April A

Our photographer Kim was fabulous! He showed up early and got shots I wouldn't have even thought of. He even took the time to show some of the pictures he was getting. I am so excited to get the pictures. He is also timely and my picture cd was ready in less than a week.

Photography

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Dorothy V

To be determined

Nice work, but rough customer service

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Amy K

East Coast Photography is a good value. Our photographer worked his tush off on our wedding day and kept us on schedule. That said, I did not know who my photographer would be until 3 days before my wedding, despite asking weeks earlier. It is East Coast's standard operating procedure to contact you 2 weeks to 3 days before the wedding. As you can imagine, a bride is super busy 3 days beforehand. The photographer insisted on talking with me as I drove to my rehearsal. Also, one person who often answers the phone in the office is very mean spirited and rude. If you want customer service, I would not recommend.

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Amanda S

We had two photographers and they both worked constantly. Very professional and took care of any request we had.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Emma B

We chose to use East Coast because they did my sister's wedding 4 years ago and the service was outstanding. Matt, our photographer was great! At first, he was a little bit quiet and seemed unsure but he did a great job. He had great ideas for our reveal and where to take our formal shots. Can't wait to see the final product this week!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Janine B

Yyvette was awesome! She called me several times before the wedding to go over exactly what we wanted. She was friendly and very creative! She was with us the entire night to document all of our special moments! We can't wait to see our pictures!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Kelly M

The photos turned out beautiful. Peter was friendly and professional. We didn't get as many family pictures, but the ones we have are great.

Friendly & Convenient

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Robin W

We booked East Coast for photography and DJ services, which was very convenient. I met them at a bridal show and loved them immediately. The photographer was great - laid back and friendly, and very easy to work with. It only took 2 weeks for the photos to come back. I haven't seen them yet, but I have an appointment. Can't wait!

Nice Photographer & Pics

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Eileen S

Besides great pics, loved how responsive East Coast Event Group was when exchanging emails or leaving voice-mails. Calls and emails were returned right away by such friendly associates.

Rating for East Coast Event Group

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Pamela K

Review for East Coast Event Group

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa F

My photographer was actually David Zaveloff (he was contracted out by East Coast). He was great, and I wish I would have found him on my own. Very easy to get along with, took great shots, suggested somewhere fun to do some pics of my husband and I (we went to a mini golf course).;East Coast told me I would have my proofs in 2 - 4 weeks. It actually took about 8 weeks to get them in.

Rating for East Coast Event Group