Wedding

Photo + Video

7124 Rising Sun Ave, Philadelphia, PA

Reviewed on 6/28/2016

We were very disappointed with our experience with East Coast Photography from start to finish. To be clear, we very much liked the photographer Paul, he is a subcontractor hired by ECP. At the beginning of the process (prior to our deposit and signature), they were available... Read More to speak to us and showed us several sample albums on line, and were agreeable to our requests that were documented in the contract. However, once they had our deposit, everything changed. It took 12 emails and phone calls by me over the course of 2 weeks just to set up the date for our pre-event formal photo session. Most of the time I got no response, or when I did, it was someone saying I’d get a reply within a day or two (replies which never came.) During the time between signing our contract and the delivery of the discs and album, they changed the style and size of the albums they provide. They would not provide an album similar to the samples they showed us at the beginning. They also moved their office to a new location. Their new office was now an hour from our home and they would not release the pictures to us unless we made the 2 hour round trip twice (once to hand them a cashier’s check, and second time 4 months later to pick up the album.) During the whole process, I as a customer who paid thousands of dollars was treated like I was an annoyance to them. When I asked them to live up to the promises they made on our original calls and emails, I was often told it wasn’t their policy. My policy is to not do business with a company that does not value it’s customers or treat them well. We were so unhappy with the final album provided by East Coast Photography, we used an online photo album service to create our own. With several hours of work and $40, I ended up with a much nicer album than ECP charged thousands for and took many months to deliver.

Excellent

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 April A

Our photographer Kim was fabulous! He showed up early and got shots I wouldn't have even thought of. He even took the time to show some of the pictures he was getting. I am so excited to get the pictures. He is also timely and my picture cd was ready in less than a week.

Nice work, but rough customer service

Reviewed on 9/29/2013 Amy K

East Coast Photography is a good value. Our photographer worked his tush off on our wedding day and kept us on schedule. That said, I did not know who my photographer would be until 3 days before my wedding, despite asking weeks earlier. It is East Coast's standard operating... Read More procedure to contact you 2 weeks to 3 days before the wedding. As you can imagine, a bride is super busy 3 days beforehand. The photographer insisted on talking with me as I drove to my rehearsal. Also, one person who often answers the phone in the office is very mean spirited and rude. If you want customer service, I would not recommend.

Wedding Reception

Reviewed on 8/18/2013 Amanda S

We had two photographers and they both worked constantly. Very professional and took care of any request we had.

Very Satisfied

Reviewed on 9/18/2012 Emma B

We chose to use East Coast because they did my sister's wedding 4 years ago and the service was outstanding. Matt, our photographer was great! At first, he was a little bit quiet and seemed unsure but he did a great job. He had great ideas for our reveal and where to take our... Read More formal shots. Can't wait to see the final product this week!

Great Service!

Reviewed on 8/16/2012 Janine B

Yyvette was awesome! She called me several times before the wedding to go over exactly what we wanted. She was friendly and very creative! She was with us the entire night to document all of our special moments! We can't wait to see our pictures!

Wonderful!

Reviewed on 6/26/2012 Kelly M

The photos turned out beautiful. Peter was friendly and professional. We didn't get as many family pictures, but the ones we have are great.

Rating for East Coast Event Group

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Pamela K

Review for East Coast Event Group

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Melissa F

My photographer was actually David Zaveloff (he was contracted out by East Coast). He was great, and I wish I would have found him on my own. Very easy to get along with, took great shots, suggested somewhere fun to do some pics of my husband and I (we went to a mini golf... Read More course).;East Coast told me I would have my proofs in 2 - 4 weeks. It actually took about 8 weeks to get them in.

Rating for East Coast Event Group

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 LESLIE H

Nice Photographer & Pics

Reviewed on 11/26/2010 Eileen S

Besides great pics, loved how responsive East Coast Event Group was when exchanging emails or leaving voice-mails. Calls and emails were returned right away by such friendly associates.

Friendly & Convenient

Reviewed on 12/04/2010 Robin W

We booked East Coast for photography and DJ services, which was very convenient. I met them at a bridal show and loved them immediately. The photographer was great - laid back and friendly, and very easy to work with. It only took 2 weeks for the photos to come back. I haven't... Read More seen them yet, but I have an appointment. Can't wait!