Custom Designed Invitations & Announcements

EAST SIX works intimately with clients, to design personalized paper accents for every detail of an occasion. Partners Stacey Mui and Marina Marchisi create beautiful custom designs that truly reflect the style, personality and vision of the couple and their wedding or event. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.

Custom Invitations, Shower + Party Invitations, Wedding Invitations, Invitations + Paper Goods

13807 Ventura Blvd, Sherman Oaks, CA (310) 734-6003

Amazing Work!

Reviewed on 3/31/2015

Created the most elegant and fancy save the dates and wedding invitations for me. I was so thrilled with the results and got so many wonderful compliments on them. Thank you so much for making me perfect invites!

Simply the BEST

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Michelle C

To say my invitations turned out perfectly would be an understatement. Working with East Six was one of the best parts of my wedding planning. Stacey is not only one of the funniest people I have ever met but she was so great at taking my thoughts, which were incoherent at best,... Read More and creating the exact invitation I had envisioned. I received countless compliments on the invitations including several "this is the nicest invitation I have ever seen." If you want EXCEPTIONAL quality, beautiful style and an easy vendor to work with, East Six should be your pick.

Can't be more beautiful!

Reviewed on 9/25/2014 Loretta W

Marina worked professionally and patiently with me and my fiance! She designed our personalized invitation and gave us good advise on every details. All of our inquires were responded quickly and taken care of carefully. Everyone saw our invitation kept commenting how beautiful... Read More it was! We are so happy and would recommend East Six to all our friends and family!

Completely Amazed!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Danielle K

We had such an amazing experience working with Marina & Stacey. They guided us through selecting a custom invitation suite that would reflect not only our wedding design but also our personal style. We could not have been happier with how they turned out. Everyone has said... Read More that they this was one of the best invitation suites that they have ever seen. They even got them to us earlier then expected. We are so thankful that they went above and beyond to make the first glimpse into our wedding concept so extraordinary.

Heavenly Invitations

Reviewed on 9/24/2014 Christina W

Our invitations were beyond what we ever imagined! Everyone that received them called and complimented me on how stunning they were. Stacey is a pleasure to work with. She truly loves her job. She is creative and full of energy! So so sweet!