Perfect Wedding Memories in crystal clarity

Your wedding day is the most important day of your life. Capture it and preserve it the way you choose. Please enjoy samples of the work that has made a special day even more memorable for hundreds of happy couples throughout New England over the past ten years. More than a decade of experience satisfying a variety of clients from different cultural backgrounds has made us adaptable, increasingly knowedgeable, and discerning in understanding what is expected of us A hard-earned reputation for being unobtrusive. This is your wedding and while it is our goal that the quality of the product exceeds that of a Hollywood production, it is a sacred occasion and should not be treated like one. Perfect high definition and 4K clarity combined with sentiment and creativity.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 6/30/2015 Jake A

I wish we could give Eastty Weddings 10 stars for value instead of only 5! When we decided to hire a videographer, we didn't have a lot of room left in our budget and we were looking for someone who could work within that. Jon was that person and he completely blew us away! His... Read More work is spectacular. He is extremely talented!!! The things he captured were perfect- smiles, laughs, moments. Things we missed in the chaos of the day. All with exceptional quality and sound. We are so happy we are hired him! My husband and I felt strongly that we didn't want people to feel intruded upon by the video camera (or even necessarily really register it being there). This is what Jon delivers. He somehow magically captures every angle with what looks like a very small and unobtrusive camera that no one flinches at. He is extremely professional, SPEEDY with your video, and so easy to work with. He traveled to Lenox, MA for us and was there from the moment we arrived until we went home. He was so pleasant and fun to work with, enthusiastic, smiling but not imposing in any way. Having pictures is important but seeing the way people move and hearing what they say-- Jon was an amazing choice! We could not recommend this company more highly!!

The best decision!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Jennifer B

My husband and I just received our wedding video proof and we cannot be happier that we decided to hire Jon Eastty. As our budget was getting smaller and smaller with the rest of the wedding expenses, we were going to eliminate the idea of hiring a videographer altogether, but... Read More with the recommendation of our friends that used him for their wedding, we decided to research his services and found that his reasonable pricing would work for us and it was the best decision we made. Even though you try so hard to hold on to as many memories as you can from your day in your mind, it is almost impossible and Jon's work is able to bring you right back to that special moment in time that you can revisit as often as you would like. Great job Jon!

Best decision!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Amanda M

Hiring Jon was by far one of the best decisions of our wedding and possibly of our life too. We have the greatest treasure ever thanks to him! It is a masterpiece. He made the whole process easy. The booking was simple, he kept in close contact throughout the whole process... Read More despite the fact he was partaking in international volunteer work, and he was incredible on our wedding day. He is very friendly, put us immediately at ease, and took beautiful, candid footage reminding us of the most important moments of our day, and moments we didn't even know occurred (guest dancing was particularly fun to watch). Our guests loved him. He has a gift. His video caught us canoodling in the staircase while waiting for our guests to all exit the church... he got me laughing hysterically in a meadow after something my husband said while we were taking photographs... he perfectly taped the father-daughter dance - my father and I recreated a recital dance from ten years ago and he got the dance, the projection of the video on the tent, and the awesome guest reactions. Those are only a few examples. He is very talented. We don't even know how he got a lot of the footage because we didn't notice when he was there. So sneaky! And the best part is what a good guy he is. The next morning (yes, the next morning), he sent us an unexpected highlights video so we could immediately relive the night with the sweetest email regarding our wedding and us. Lastly, he sent out the full video within a week, and when I requested something to be added, he sent a new video with the addition out immediately. Jon is very affordable, so kind, and incredibly gifted. We didn't know we even wanted a video initially, and now I cannot imagine having this beautiful recollection of our day that I can share with family, friends, and future little family. I recommend Jon wholeheartedly. Thank you so much!! We want you at all our friends' weddings (one will be contacting you soon for her wedding next summer :))

Reviewed on 7/13/2017 Alyssa R

Eastty Productions is the company to go to if you are in search of an amazing video! I had to convince my husband to spend the extra money on the videographer and even he is so glad we did! To be able to re-live all of these moments through a video gives something extra that... Read More pictures can't. Hands down the best thing I spent money on, I will cherish these videos forever! My family and friends are loving all of the footage! I would highly recommend them. Easy to work with, always quick to answer any questions you have, and just great people!

Reviewed on 12/16/2016 Tiffany P

I don't have enough great things to say about Jon! He is an absolute blast to work with! He is so flexible and professional and creates a fantastic highlight video for you to share. Jon was also the videographer for my sister's wedding earlier this year and we can't stop... Read More recommending him to other brides!

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Lee-Ann M

Jon is professional, friendly and truly talented. He was wonderful to work with. He was willing to help meet my budget needs and help me create the right package for me. I received my wedding highlight video within 48 hours of my wedding. He captured all the right moments and... Read More then some. He was attentive to all my needs and the important moments/people I wanted to be sure were captured. The quality of his videos is unreal, by far the best I've seen. I was lucky to have had him as a vendor of mine.

Reviewed on 10/10/2016 Cait O

We had a very positive experience with Jon of Eastty Productions as the videographer of our wedding. We received our video highlight reel the day after our wedding, and then our full video less than a month later. Watching the video, I honestly don't know how one person... Read More managed to film from so many different angles! The footage is beautiful, interesting, and we hear ourselves clearly. And Jon really does an amazing job of blending into your event. Perhaps the best compliment is that, the day after our wedding, my mom looked at me in surprise and said "You had a videographer there?" Jon didn't miss a moment of our wedding, and he also didn't insert himself into any. Would recommend!

Reviewed on 8/28/2016 Rachel L

Jon filmed our outdoor wedding this July and did an incredible job--I would highly recommend him. It was a pleasure working with Jon from the beginning. He was professional, responsive, and really listened to what we were looking for. The day of the wedding he was very nice when... Read More we met him and then we hardly noticed him the rest of the day, which exactly what we wanted. Jon blended in with the scene and ended up capturing everything going on. The video came out really well--Jon captured details we didn't notice as well as the main events we were hoping he would capture. We were also amazed with how quickly he put everything together. We had an incredible highlight film just 3 days after our wedding (on our way to our honeymoon!) and the full video was sent to us less than a month after our wedding. We then worked with Jon to make some tweaks to the full video and he made the changes and sent the final version was sent right away. We were really impressed!

Reviewed on 8/07/2016

My wife and I can't say enough about working with Jon. He was easy going, flexible, accommodating, and very professional. He was recommended to us by a friend and we'll certainly continue to recommend him to our friends and family. He finished editing our video way before he was... Read More contracted to do so and it was great! Lastly, he was very affordable. We contacted a number of videographers and many of them were double the price of Eastty Productions. If you're looking for an affordable and professional videographer, Eastty Productions is a great option!

Reviewed on 7/11/2016

We decided to hire a videographer less than two weeks before our son's wedding! We are so thankful that Jon Eastty was available, as the video was superior!! Jon was flexible with our schedule, delivered prompt communication, was so professional and the quality was... Read More outstanding.......for a great price!!! The music that he chose was absolutely perfect and he captured so many great moments throughout the evening but was not intrusive at any time. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/14/2016 Brittany B

We found Jon after a prior contract fell through. We weren't left with much in the budget for a videographer. Jon developed a package in our budget and was so generous with his time. He is very responsive with email and a very friendly person. On the day of, he arrived early... Read More and was incredibly professional. Most importantly, I didn't even notice he was there but somehow he managed to get video of everything throughout the day and evening. We received our video before we had even returned from our honeymoon and it was perfect. The quality and content were amazing and we have received so many compliments on it. We couldn't be happier with our decision to book Jon and we very confidently recommend him to anyone.

Reviewed on 1/11/2016 Kelsey b

We were really excited to use Eastty productions after hearing about them and seeing their work at our cousins wedding this summer. We booked our date, filled out our contract and wrote our check but soon learned from the owner that they are not comfortable with same sex... Read More marriage. I understand everyone has their own views and opinions. I just can't believe in 2016 we are still running into these issues. I feel as though everyone should know their beliefs so they do not run into the same issues we did.

seems great!

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Stephanie L

I have not watched the video yet, however, he was on time, taking pictures, interactive when we had a conga line going, he had his camera set up on the dance floor the whole time. He knew some of the guests to which made it personable.

Great Price, Great Value!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Jessica Y

We decided pretty close to the last minute to have a videographer and we were lucky that Jon still had availability! We wanted something that was going to be good quality but fit in our budget and Eastty Productions did both. We got our highlight video just 8 days after our... Read More event and now we can't wait to see the finished product!

Thank you Eastty Productions!

Reviewed on 8/21/2014

The day of your wedding is one that will be remembered for the rest of your life. Surprisingly, I wasn't sure if I was even going to have a videographer record the wedding. I am SO glad that I chose to have a videographer and that I chose Eastty Productions. The videography... Read More services provided by Jon Eastty were outstanding. Not only did he provided exceptional and professioanl services, but he made me as the bride feel at ease, calm, and beautiful on my wedding day. He organized well with our photographer as well as with family and friends as far as the timing of events, where he would be, and all for smooth sailing. I commented to him that I never even noticed he was there or had been recording. He was never in the way and he captured all of those perfect moments of the day. He captured moments that I didn't even remember myself. The video DVD when delivered made me realize that having him as a videographer was the best decision I could have made. As we watched the video tears came to my eyes as well as all of my family. We laughed at the silly moments and also teared at the sensitive ones. By the end, I felt as if I relived the wedding from another angle. I was there at the wedding as a guest and got to enjoy all those moments I might have missed as the Bride. But,I also enjoyed remembering all those moments being the bride. Much of my family, who were unable to attend due to the destination of the wedding, watched the video and couldn't say enough. Though they were not physically in attendance, they felt as if they were there as well. The wedding video made my Eastty Productions is one that we will cherish forever to bring us back to that most special day. I can't say enough! Thanks to Jon Eastty for all the work you have done!

totally worth it

Reviewed on 9/05/2013 Michelle F

We got our video within 3 weeks after our wedding. It is absolutely perfect. The morning of the wedding was such chaos i was worried he didn't get any footage at all, i honestly didn't even know he was there half the time. I would recommend him to everyone, he was very... Read More accommodating and can work with most budgets. We almost didn't hire a videographer and we are very very happy that we did. Here is the link to our teaser on youtube. See for yourself. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmbf86VrWd4

Great!

Reviewed on 1/08/2013 LISA A

Intially my husband & I decided that we didnt want to have a videographer but my parents kept telling us that we would regret it. Since we had some room left in our budget we decided we'd try to find one. I called my photographer, asked if he knew any affordable videographers... Read More & he lead me to Jon. From our intially meeting Jon was extremly helpful & helped us customize a package that fit our budget. On the day of our wedding he was GREAT!! After the wedding, we received our video within 2 weeks and it turned out beautifully. We really loved how he captured our wedding and the editing. You will not be disappointed! Thank you Jon for for everything!

Far More Than Expected

Reviewed on 12/07/2012 Gretchen W

My husband and I were really on the fence about having a dvd made of our wedding. In the week before we decided to have it done. Despite the very short notice Jon was great. He worked with us to come up with exactly what we wanted. Now that we have the dvd it was one of the... Read More best choices we made. Priceless memories with friends and family young and old. His editing of the reception was perfect. He got footage of all of our guests and captured all our special moments as well. He was professional from start to finish, blended in with the crowd, and after seeing the completed dvd he was always in the right place at the right time. If you are considering hiring a videographer look no further.

Exceptional!

Reviewed on 12/05/2012 Aaron S

I used Eastty Weddings for my wedding video and I can heartily recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional video that perfectly captures your wedding day. The rates are more than reasonable, turnaround time after the wedding was lightning-quick and the videographer is a... Read More fantastic communicator and does top-notch work. I'm so thrilled with the outcome and I have such a great keepsake that I'm sure I'll be watching for decades.

Jon Eastty

I'm Jon Eastty. When I was in high school, I took a class on video production and literally the day I learned about wedding videography got a business license from my town hall. I felt fortunate to have work that was exciting and different from what my friends were doing. I filmed throughout high school and eventually earned enough to purchase my own equipment. I never imagined it would become my career. I promised myself that I would keep filming until I got sick of it and that day just never came.