E.C.F. Entertainment DJs & Lighting

Serving All New England & Beyond MA, Cape Cod, RI, & NH

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Serving All New England & Beyond MA, Cape Cod, RI, & NH (978) 590-3516

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Darcy F

DJ Shyne was absolutely AMAZING!!!!! He was very professional, helpful, and so responsive the entire time from start to finish. From day one of our interview with ECF DJ Shyne helped us with every step of the way and making sure our day was perfect and it was! I got nothing but... Read More compliments throughout the night and for weeks to follow and still do from our guests! I plan on using DJ Shyne for ANY future events I made need a DJ. DJ Shyne you rock!

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Katie R

We could not have been happier with our wedding band/DJ! Our band Park Street was amazing, so many of our guests thought so too. Or DJ Nathan was also unbelievable. We felt so taken care of every step of the planning process, as Nathan was in touch with us regularly to make... Read More sure were were keeping up with the online planner (which was really convenient) and to help us in any way that we needed. They also provided us with uplighting which was beautiful. We 100% without hesitation recommend working with ECF and/or Nathan; you will NOT regret it.

Reviewed on 6/08/2017 Samantha C

DJ Tony was excellent!!!! He timed the variety of songs that I wanted perfectly so there were always people on the dance floor (which is what I wanted!!). He checked on me throughout the night to make sure everything was running smoothly and he was easy going with last minute... Read More changes! E.C.F entertainment was easy to contact and their online song menu was super easy to navigate and helped with the time line of the entire night. I will recommend E.C.F and DJ Tony to everyone who has music needs!!!

Reviewed on 6/01/2017 Stephanie C

We loved DJ Shyne! He was so easy to work with and super organized. Everyone loved the music he played at the wedding and the dance floor was always full!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Betsey D

We booked DJ Shyne with the Boston Common Band and it was incredible. We met a few times to chat through the flow, feel and overall night experience. The MCing was done perfectly: informative and fun! Highly suggest!

Reviewed on 5/15/2017 Lindsey M

ECF Entertainment was truly a pleasure to work with. From our first interaction with Josh, DJ Boogz, we knew we found the right DJ. Their online portal makes planning super easy and convenient. The dance floor at our wedding was PACKED the entire night and I think that speaks... Read More volumes in itself. I would highly recommend using ECF your future event.

Reviewed on 5/11/2017 Teja H

Dj Manolo did a great job entertaining and DJ'ing our wedding. Our guests had an enjoyable time and the songs that were played we all danced to. We were hoping for more old school songs for our parents but they were entertained nonetheless. ECF Entertainment and DJ Manolo did an... Read More awesome job throughout the process and on our wedding day. We shall remember our wedding and dancing forever.

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 S M

We cannot say enough good things about Rolling Rick and our experience with E.C.F. Entertainment! My husband and I threw a dance party for 85 people and I knew that the D.J. would be critical to making the party a success. Rolling Rick was the PERFECT choice for us. He was a... Read More pleasure to work with (called us before the event to discuss our needs) and played our playlist as well as adding great choices of his own. E.C.F. was a great company to work with start to finish- well organized with emailing contract and giving access to a web based event organizer. I would not hesitate to hire E.C.F. and Rolling Rick again and also recommend them to my friends.

Reviewed on 4/24/2017 Michele N

Choosing ECF Entertainment DJs & Lighting was the absolute best decision my husband and I made for our wedding day. DJ Shyne was perfect for every aspect of the wedding. During the planning process, he has a planning guide that helped us choose our desired music choices and... Read More made sure that nothing was missed. DJ Shyne made the time to FaceTime with us during the planning process to make sure everything was exactly as we wanted it to be - from song choice to name pronunciations! His passion for entertainment and his desire to make the bride and groom happy did not go unnoticed, even on the wedding day. He was extremely organized and was able to make some last minute changes as needed. He was even able to handle my disheveled mind and help keep me organized and on task! I would 1000% recommend DJ Shyne with ECF Entertainment to be your DJ on your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/19/2017 Mike D

We were lucky enough to have E.C.F. Entertainment owner Jeff Mader (DJ Shyne) DJ our wedding. He was amazing from start to finish. Once you hire E.C.F. Entertainment, Jeff helps you plan with an easy online profile that you can easily edit in the months leading up to your... Read More wedding as you hear songs you like/don't like. No detail is overlooked or forgotten because of Jeff's experience. There were so many aspects of the reception that we never really considered, and Jeff was a great adviser to help us hone in on what we wanted. As your wedding planning progresses Jeff is on top of you to add to your profile with helpful email reminders, and is always accessible through email, phone and in person meetings to answer any questions you have throughout the process. Jeff worked directly with our venue to make sure they had what he needed so he could do everything we wanted. During our wedding, Jeff and his assistant expertly up-lighted our venue to add a subtle but classy vibe during dinner, and changed the lights afterwards to create an excellent party atmosphere. His set list was flawless as he transitioned from old classics to modern wedding staples, without ever being too cheesy or relying on a set list of overplayed, tired out songs. Jeff had our guests (of all ages) on the floor dancing the entire night by knowing when to increase the energy and when to slow it down, what songs to play based on your requests and personalities, and equally important, knowing what songs not to play. Jeff dealt with all of our guests in a polite and professional manner, especially when dealing with guests that requested songs my wife and I specifically asked not be played. Jeff and his team were everything my wife and I could ask for and we highly recommend him. But don't take my word for it, meet with him yourself in a no pressure consultation and you will see for yourself how Jeff is heads and tails above the rest in terms of preparation, experience and value.

Reviewed on 3/12/2017 Dana S

ECF Entertainment and DJ Tony were wonderful! They were very communicative, and readily available. Payments were simple, quick and easy. Their online portal for song selection was simple and intuitive. We were 100% confident that they were going to show up to the event and... Read More perform with excellence. Price was fair as well. If you're looking for a DJ service, look no further.

Reviewed on 2/18/2017 Nina S

We had DJ Tony for our NYE wedding and he was absolutely AMAZING!!! He played everything we were hoping for and more. You could tell he really cared about our guests enjoying their time and made sure the dance floor was packed all night. Everyone is still talking about how... Read More awesome our DJ was at the wedding. He played old school jams that we loved in high school and college, which really kept our friends and guests on the dance floor. Granted, we had a young crowd (most people in their early 30's). He also played music that all generations enjoyed and completely tailored the music to our taste and requests. ECF was very flexible in terms of adding services for our wedding last minute and maintained contact with us to ensure we were happy with the vision for our day. I would highly recommend ECF Entertainment and DJ Tony for anyone that is looking for a DJ and wants to dance all night!