Is this your business? claim it now

Éclair Bakery

Arroyo Grande, CA

Éclair Bakery

117 East Branch Street, Arroyo Grande, CA

Yummy!

Reviewed on 1/12/2013 Lisa J

I didn't want a traditional wedding cake, so I opted for cupcakes and a cutting cake on a pretty pedestal. I did my research in SLO with tastings and prices, and Eclair's got two thumbs up. Cupcakes were delicious, moist, and more than cupcakes they were muffin size! The price was right too which included delivery and pedestal rental.

Scrumptious Bakery for your Wedding or Event

Reviewed on 12/08/2012 Tiffani V

Thank you Eclairs for helping make our Wedding Eclairs, Lemon Bars, Wedding Cake and Pecan Bars SUCH a hit! Flavor explosions in every bite. And I'm a wedding planner for over 15 years in California. Eclair's wins my heart.

fantastic

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Claire Q

This bakery not only did a beautiful rustic wedding cake, but they also set up a beautiful display of desserts that were both stunning to look at and amazing to eat. This bakery was a joy to work with and I am definitely going to do work with them again soon!

Great Service

Reviewed on 5/13/2012 Chayna R

We decided on Eclair bakery after doing a random search and were pleasantly when we arrived! Kirsten was just a doll to talk to on the telephone and just as great in person. The bakery is so tiny & adorable and the cake is divine! We had such a blast at the tasting. I didn't think my groom would even want to taste (he doesn't have much of a sweet tooth), and he sat there until it was all finished! He loved it!! I had an idea that I wanted for a cake and showed Jeremy the picture. He made a nearly exact replica! He also honored my wish to add some of my grandmother's broaches to the cake which was so nice. I strongly recommend them. They are small but mighty and affordable!!

Best cake I've ever had!!!!

Reviewed on 7/09/2010 Leah G

We had a very small wedding so we didn't require a large cake- it was so precious. Jeremy did exactly what I wanted!! My husband who doesn't like sweets LOVED this cake and ate almost all of it by himself!!!!

Review for Eclair Bakery

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 lindsey k

i gave him the theme of the wedding and he designed the cake it was perfect! It was the best tasting cake i have ever had also!!;he was perfect!

TO Éclair Bakery