Bridal Hair And Makeup

Elizabeth Williams is a celebrity hair and makeup artist who has worked with an elite clientele in Los Angeles and Southern California since 2005. She is the owner of ECW Hair And Makeup which has won The Knot Best Of Weddings Award three years in a row for 2016, 2017, & 2018. ECW Hair And Makeup are Currently featured in San Diego Style Wedding Magazine as a top bridal hair and makeup vendor. Delivering remarkable glamour and beauty to a Bride on her wedding day is most rewarding for the ECW team. Ensuring that every Brides styling experience is organized, relaxed, fun, and seamless.

Beauty Group Bookings, Hair + Makeup Trials Available, Hair Stylists, Makeup, Makeup Artists, On-Site Hair + Makeup, Beauty

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

50 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL Beauty At Your Doorstep! Serving South Florida (818) 493-8702

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Elaine M

Elizabeth is amazing! She does magic with her hands. But that’s not the best of her....she’s an amazing woman with a great heart, full of love and joy and that’s exactly what every bride or soon to be bride needs around her the day of her wedding! She was part of my wedding team... Read More of amazing women that day and I am truly grateful for her!

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Taylor M

There aren't enough words to express my gratitude. Elizabeth was amazing from the beginning with my trial. she truly knows how to show off your facial features and does wonders to your hair. she was do patient, kind, understanding. she did an amazing job, not just with me but my... Read More two mothers and my bridesmaids. I can't thank her enough and hope we will meet again someday.

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Dibra S

Elizabeth was absolutely amazing! She was so patient with me and listened to everything I wanted. Her focus was to make sure that I was happy! I felt so beautiful and lucky to have found her. Being a New Yorker, it was so difficult to find someone in Florida who could step... Read More outside of the box. Thank you so much Elizabeth for making me feel perfect!!!!

Reviewed on 3/27/2018 Gabriela C

Alexis was THE BEST. She did my hair and make up and I am very very pleased with her work. I loved how I looked for my wedding and I am very grateful for that. What I liked the most was that she really took her time to work with me during the hair and make up trial so that... Read More there were no surprises the day of the wedding. She was very punctual, professional and helpful. If I had any questions or concerns, she was there to help. She went above and beyond! Thank you Alexis!

Reviewed on 1/22/2018 Alexis B

Elizabeth and her crew were such a pleasure to work with! I had my wedding on January 13th and it could not have gone better. They arrived on time and were very organized. They stuck to our schedule and got each member of my party done with time to spare. If there were any... Read More adjustments that needed to be made or someone was not totally in love with something, they were quick to make any correction with a smile. I cannot even begin to say how many compliments I received on my makeup. My now husband even made a comment just the other day, on how pretty my makeup was on our big day! I definitely recommend Elizabeth and her team to any soon to be bride! :)

Reviewed on 1/11/2018 Chelsea B

I can not rave enough about Elizabeth! Not only is she a ray of sunshine but her talent is unmatched. She listened to my makeup wants and executed perfectly. Elizabeth and her team are extremely professional! Oh and one of the best parts?! Her makeup application looked fresh... Read More even hours into the reception!! I would recommend her HIGHLY to any bride!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Sharon V

After a seamless trial, I knew Elizabeth was who I wanted to do my hair and makeup for my wedding. Booking the trial was so easy, as she answered on my first call. This was a huge improvement over other makeup/hair vendors. She was amazing at the trial, especially because I... Read More showed up absolutely clueless about how I wanted to look. On the day of my wedding, I didn't think it was possible, but my hair and makeup turned out even better than at my trial! My bridesmaids and my Mom all looked stunning too. Elizabeth and her assistant Veronica were so much fun and finished right on time. I would recommend Elizabeth to anyone and everyone!!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Laura D

Is there a way to give her 10 stars? Because that is what she deserves!! Liz is amazing! Her talent with hair and makeup is incredible. She is very accommodating as well - I did 2 different trials and she was so easy to schedule with. She listens to exactly what you are... Read More looking for and makes your vision come to life. My bridal party and I all looked beautiful and we are all very diverse in ethnicity. Liz was able to work with a huge range of skin tones and hair types. She is open and honest with you about what will and won't work for you. Her style is just incredible. I would recommend her to anyone and everyone. Next time I need my hair and/or make up done, I will be calling Liz! She is so fun and friendly too which makes for such a great experience. :) Thanks Liz!!!

Reviewed on 1/08/2018 Jennifer F

Elizabeth and her assistant Jill were amazing on my wedding day! I selected Elizabeth because I felt like she gave her brides a natural, but glamorous look and she definitely did not disappoint! All of my bridal party looked absolutely beautiful and Elizabeth remembered exactly... Read More how I wanted my hair and makeup from my trial. Everyone was extremely happy with the way it all turned out. Would recommend her to anyone looking for a natural but beautiful look on their special day!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017 Helen M

If you are getting married in miami and you want to look simply beautiful and natural but glam , she is the best. I had an amazing experience with her and her work is beyond beautiful. I travel from NY and I can say I seen many talented people but her energy and spirit is great... Read More and her work complements everything. So happy I found her and I was able to work with her .

Reviewed on 11/15/2017 Beatriz J

I booked Elizabeth out of Miami, where I live, as I wanted someone local that would work with me prior to the wedding in Charleston, SC. I normally do not wear a lot of (nay any) makeup and my hair regimen is elementary at best. Lizzie put my anxieties at ease and made me feel... Read More so comfortable with who I saw in the mirror. She had a huge task at hand as I had FOUR dresses/HMU changes (including 2 wigs and 2 crowns:) during the wedding!!! With each transformation, I felt like the princess/bride/moviestar/mermaid that one should feel on their special day. Most of all I felt like MYSELF. Although she was hired as the HMU artist, she was my therapist for those minutes alone checking to make sure I was having the grandest of time! My only regret is this is the only wedding I'm having for the rest of my life. Thank you Elizabeth!!!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Bethany M

What a magical experience it was to work with Elizabeth & co. I attained the exact look Ive dreamed of and honestly I didn't even know what I wanted going into the consultation. I still use her now for special occasion and events. I have recommended her to all my friends who are... Read More getting married this year. I have made so many other happy my simply referring Elizabeth. Thank you for being so professional and trust worthy.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kimberly D

Elizabeth was amazing the whole way through. All of my bridesmaids and friends loved their hairstyles!! Elizabeth was on time and kept to the schedule. She was with me till the moment I walked down the isle making sure my hair was perfect. I recommend having her stay to do fix... Read More your hair or even doing a second look. It was windy during my ceremony and I would have been a mess without her. It was nice knowing my hair was perfect to walk into the reception. I couldn't be happier. Thank you.

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Joanne C

Liz did such a wonderful job on making my mom and I feel beautiful on my special day. She handled everything very professionally. First by contacting me to ask what kind of styles of makeup and hair I would like and for me to send her some inspiration ideas. She was at my house... Read More right on time in the morning of my wedding and kept us on schedule to get us ready before our photoshoot. She did my hair and makeup just as I asked and was there during and after the ceremony to freshen me up. My mom looked amazing as well. Probably 10 years younger. Everyone almost didn't recognize her because she looked so good. Thank you Liz for being so accommodating to my mom and I. We will always be able to look back on our pictures and remember how beautiful we felt.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Lisa T

Elizabeth and her staff was simply 5-stars AMAZING. She came to my rescue at last minute. The work that they do and the friendliness is top of the line. Elizabeth is an artist that has compassion on what brides go through and is willing and able to accommodate your needs. She... Read More does not add stress to a bride's life and her support is appreciative. I am so happy that we have crossed paths and will definitely use her for future events. I so recommend!!!! LOVE Elizabeth and Staff. xoxo

Reviewed on 6/14/2017 Lissel G

I hired Elizabeth to do my hair/make up for my brother in laws wedding me my and my daughter. I was a bridesmaid and my daughter a flower girl. I have never felt so SHOCKINGLY HOT.. I felt like a true QUEEN.. she really outdid herself..MY daughter was a beauty and I just want... Read More everyone to know.. ELizabeth is really a gem! She has extensive experience within the entertainment industry so she really knows what she is doing.. I felt so flawlessly perfect and my makeup/hair lasted all night long. Thank you Elizabeth for being so awesome!

Reviewed on 5/16/2017 Chanel W

Elizabeth saved me! I had taken an unsuccessful trial with another makeup artist and was a little discouraged about finding someone who could give me the natural but bridal look I wanted. Elizabeth nailed it!! I showed her pictures and she made the hair and makeup fit me in a... Read More really flattering way. I felt amazing on my wedding day, and got so many compliments! I was very lucky to find her and would recommend her to anyone--she can make your dream look a reality!!

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Marisa P

I absolutely could not have chosen a better make-up and hair stylist. Not only was Elizabeth professional and very lovely to work with but she make me look gorgeous! I can't wait to see my photographs! She was a joy to work with and had a calming touch that helped me with my... Read More wedding day jitters. I chose to do a trial run a few days before and that's when I got to know her more personally. She is such a delightful young woman and I was blessed to have her on the most glamourous of days. With a destination wedding you just never know what your vendors are going to be like and I am sooooo soooo happy I chose her. Now I wish she lived closer to me so I could hire her over and over! She even advised me on how I can use the same techniques on myself when I asked for pointers. I just can't thank you enough, Elizabeth, for all you did to make my day perfect! And I truly hope I am fortunate enough to meet you again. 🤗

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Gabriella B

From the trial to the day of my experience with Elizabeth was 5 stars! She is a pleasure to work with. She's patient to the point where even when we were 5 hairstyles deep into my trial and I didn't think I could handle anymore, she insisted on getting it right. She has a great... Read More eye and was able to create exactly the look I wanted! Day of she was prompt and executed everything without a hitch! I couldn't imagine having anyone else. A+ all the way. Thank you, Elizabeth!

Reviewed on 4/06/2017 Megan P

I had the pleasure of meeting Elizabeth a few weeks ago during her relocation to Miami. During my search for a talented and diverse hair & makeup artist, a dear friend recommended her. Not only was she full of positive energy and a pleasure to sit with, her looks were flawless.... Read More I am so pleased with my professional headshots and soon to be released online marketing video. Her attention to your needs coupled with her experience with accomplishing the right looks for the right occasions is the best! Love her <3

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Eden T

Elizabeth was fabulous! I was so happy with how she did my hair and makeup for the wedding, it was perfect! She was both personable and professional. I would look no further if you’re looking for perfect and flawless hair and makeup for your wedding day.

Reviewed on 11/19/2016 Karin Q

Elizabeth did such a great job! We all looked great for my wedding. She is super sweet and creates a better version of your vision!

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Emily C

I highly recommend Elizabeth for large bridal parties. I had 11 bridesmaids and she and her team made everyone look so beautiful. The schedule was perfect and we were all on-time. I highly recommend doing the trial session, I changed my look the day of my wedding and since we... Read More had gotten to know each other during the trial, Elizabeth knew exactly how to change what I wanted. Overall, it was a very positive experience working with her.

Reviewed on 11/17/2016 Maria M

Elizabeth is the real deal!! THE BEST! Seriously, your search for the perfect hair and makeup ends here. She is friendly, professional, quick to respond, creative and talented beyond words. She did a phenomenal job on my hair and makeup. I still looked like me, but a better... Read More version. My skin looked flawless and smooth and my eye makeup was absolutely perfect. I had two looks. First look was for the ceremony which was light makeup and half up/down hairdo. Second look was for the reception...Old Hollywood Glam hairdo and makeup. She nailed it. I felt beautiful! Elizabeth is wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Anna J

Elizabeth Williams is personable, down to earth, talented and most importantly really cares about making her Bride feel comfortable. She went above and beyond the call of duty on my wedding day and I will never forget it. For the day of she emailed an organized hair and... Read More makeup timeline, was on time, and did a fantastic job with my bridal party's hair and makeup. I highly recommend "Elizabeth C Williams Hair And Makeup" as well as her talented crew to future Brides. You won't be disappointed if you get to book them for your wedding.

Elizabeth C Williams

Elizabeth has been in the beauty industry since 2005. At the age of 19, while working with a young client who was overcoming cancer, Elizabeth discovered the immeasurable personal gratification and happiness she could achieve by bringing others happiness through her skills as a stylist.She is passionate about her craft, and has built a following of loyal clients; many of which have been with her for over 10 years. She uses her opportunity and time with her clients to uplift, motivate, and make sure they leave her care feeling radiant and beautiful.